[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men feel entitled to virgins? Is it because they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 26

File: 354269718.jpg (257KB, 817x1080px) Image search: [Google]
354269718.jpg
257KB, 817x1080px
Why do men feel entitled to virgins?
Is it because they're bitter that without coercion no women would want them?
They have to be their first so she doesn't feel disappointed
>>
>>37374595
I want a virgin because I'm one myself.
>>
>>37374595
Because gaining a relationship with a non-virgin is like opening a Yu-Gi-Oh! booster pack only to discover that all the cards are common, no one wants that shit, whereas virgins are the foils - the rares, the super-rares, the fucking ritual cards they are the shit and are actually in demand, believe it or not. Unfortunately the odds of getting a virgin girlfriend is like trying to get Slifer the Sky Dragon 1st Edition Gold in a fucking GX pack.
>>
We dont feel entitled, we just want one, just like you roastie whores want tall chads with big dicks and fat wallets. You cant trust a woman whos fucked lots of guys.
>>
>>37374595
Ah you little feminist, we want virgins because everytime you have sex with someone that man leaves both his literal mark and psychological mark on you.

You become used ware, like that sad old car which colorful appeal rusts and stops working.
After every man you have you will laugh oh so little less, your very innoncense, which we so love with all our heart, drains away.
You become moody, your cunt loose. Just like that old sad car.
>>
>>37374595
I don't feel like the world owes me a virgin gf or a gf at all, it would just be nice because I'm a virgin too. I would still love my dream gf if she's been in a few relationships though
>>
File: 1495541141824.jpg (53KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495541141824.jpg
53KB, 318x378px
>>37374595
Why would I want to open up to someone who's opened up to everyone?
I'm a virgin and I want to marry a virgin.
I don't want my children to be born with a STD or be unable to breast feed because their mother was a slut.
I want my children to have every opportunity to grow healthy and smart.
>>
whatever anon
sauce pleaseeeee?
>>
File: 1490082847215.png (1MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490082847215.png
1MB, 956x1200px
>>37374660
>>37374690
>>37374697
>t.bitter virgins

This logic would apply to men equally
Males with healthy sex lives aren't threatened by females with healthy sex lives

It's only losers in denial who couldn't get a woman anyway that cling on to their "pure virgin waifus" fantasy
>>
>>37374595
Makes sense for virgins to want virgins.

The real question is why dudes who have a lot of sexual experience complain when women do the same?
>>
>>37374853
>Males with healthy sex lives aren't threatened by females with healthy sex lives
They dont plan to marry women with healthy sex lives, newsflash stacy, you're a pump and dump.
When you realize that its gonna be too late you roastie slut.
>>
>>37374611
fpbp

Those of us who are virgins actually have the right to demand this.
>>
>>37374595
>entitled
gotta love this word
fucks like you always confusing wanting and expecting
like how you normals expect me to return small talk
stop being so fucking entitled
>>
File: 1477013401538.jpg (240KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477013401538.jpg
240KB, 960x1280px
>>37374889
>Makes sense for virgins to want virgins.

Female virgins don't want male virgins, they want experienced men. Nobody wants a male virgin, he's the bottom of the barrel in society
>>
>>37374952
Hard to become experienced when women wont fuck then blame us for not being experienced enough. And thats a stupid standard to have anyways, men dont expect you to know the ropes around a bedroom.
>>
>>37374853
That woman has shitty upper back and her ass is mediocre...

Oh yeah your comment, you are partially right.
>>
I don't feel entitled to anything except maybe a quick death
>>
>>37374853
If you think sleeping with multiple people is a "healthy sex life" you're beyond saving.
Enjoy your chlamydia and infertility treatments.
>>
>>37374952
And where do you think men get their sexual experience? Don't complain about women not being serious about sex if you're participating to the phenomenon, dipshit.
>>
>>37374952
this may shock you but chad was once a virgin
and don't bother saying"b-but I meant adult virgins"
>>
>>37374889
>>37374595
I lost my virginity to a girl who was also a virgin, and the sex was okay, but not the stuff of fantasies. Now I kinda wish I lost my virginity to a girl who knew her way around a dick.
>>
>>37374952
Scrunched shoulder is scrunched... I suspect you may have scoliosis
>>
>>37374611
Translation: I know I'm going to suck in bed but I don't want her to know that
>>
>>37374952
Why do women want experienced men?
>>
>>37375019
Wrong. I want any girl I'm with to know how to suck me well, ride me and give me GOOD handies when she is on her period
>>
>>37374952
Yeah no. Have you even met an adult virgin woman? They're virgins for a reason. If they wanted a chad they'd have one already.
>>
>>37375096
Proven resources to draw from.

Other woman shows he's "safe" and won't kill his mate.
>>
>>37374853
If this is the case, why are you here? Why would you care that a bunch of guys (who could never get a woman) only want virgins? I'm not seeing your motive. They don't hurt anyone, other than sluts who choose to get "triggered" by someone not being attracted to their spread legs
>>
>>37375084
There is nothing wrong with sucking in bed the first time.
Anyone who judges a person based off that isn't a good person.
>>
>>37375096
Because men do a majority of the work and thus are the deciding factor in whether the sex is good. So you need a decent sized dick, how to use it, what to say, how to eat pussy, finger, etc.
>>
>>37374853
Since we are entirely different sexually, actually the opposite of eachother sexually, what is "healthy" is too, different, almost opposite.

Consider this, a healthy sexlife for a man is many woman, because naturally a man wants to spread his seed as much as possible.
A woman, needs to be pensive when considering her sexual partner. Because she needs the best to be the father of her child. If a woman is degenerate and sleeps around, the man have no interest as a father, only as a "pump and dump" effort, since a degenerate slut is not mother material (gf material).

See how this works? We are still animals and the degenerate views of this society is only something that we only give shallow acceptance. It is a reason why we "buy" your sexuality, because a sexual intercourse for a woman is a big deal, not so for men. We only makes our worth greater for every sexual conquest, while you become "whores", your entire worth as a parental effort drained of any dignity.
>>
>>37375096
Experienced women don't want to have to teach everything all over again to a virgin. Some like that, though.
And insecure women need a guy to tell them what to do so they'd be fucking lost with a virgin dude.
>>
>>37375123
Whatever makes you feel better about the time which will never come. It's not impossible to be good in bed for the first time but you need to be dominant and have confidence. So basically /r9k/ is doomed to suck.

>>37375133
>We are still animals
Which is why marriage is a meme and women rightfully fuck the best stock and leave the rest alone. Your own words defeat your position. You just don't want to admit it
>>
>>37375118
There's an easy test for this, don't date black people and you won't end up dead.
If you cheat on a man expect a gun or knife bring pointed at you.
>>
>>37375133
Right, and you guys who fuck women without any consideration have absolutely nothing to do with the decline of virgins. Sure. It's not like you need two people to have sex or something.
>>
>>37375096
It's all about pleasure. Specifically, hedonist "it feels good" pleasure. These people don't draw contentness from a stable, loving, long term relationship. They want someone who will make them cum by the end of the session. Men (chads) do it because it's in their nature to be dominant. Women do it because it's in their nature to be whores. Also, women have the added ability to get pregnant and trap almost any man she wants.
>>
>>37374889
tfw no experienced waifu that shows me how to pleasure a woman
>>
>>37375084
How would a virgin even know if they would suck in bed?
>>
>>37375189
If you're a small dick beta you are guaranteed to suck in bed the first time (and every time afterwards). I'd bet my life on it. Notice how the rise in betas has coincided with a rise in cheating?
>>
>>37375187
An adult virgin girl would probably be able to guide you just right if she's not to shy and knows her body well.
There's probably more to it than that though but I wouldn't know.
>>
>>37375141
Why would I want an experienced women?
I mean virgin women.
>>
>>37375173
No, men want to fuck alot, so naturally they wish to fuck u 2.

Yet there is always one man who does not wish you to fuck around. That is your father, your father was supposed to protect you, cause he is a guy himself and know how the world works.

Yet he was not strong enough, or maybe you were not strong enought to listen. So by your faulty genes you do not deserve a traditional relationship.
>>
>>37375216
Oh yeah, the rise in cheating couldn't possibly have anything to do with the legalization of abortion and contraceptives. Obviously it's the men's dick that are to blame.
>>
>>37375254
>An incel roleplays being a paragon of strength because he isn't getting laid
Lol

>>37375267
I never said it was men's dick to blame. It's beta men who are to blame. Abortion and contraceptives don't encourage cheating anyway. The whole meaning of "cuckold" is raising another man's child unknowingly. It has existed for millennia.
>>
File: huh.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>37374595
>Why do men feel entitled to virgins?
False premise. Men *value* virgins.
>without coercion
What, are the women with the willpower to remain virgins MORE susceptible to pressure? LOL!
>>
>>37375267
Yeah. Small dick virgins don't under that it takes a BIG dick to pleasure a woman. A real woman that is, not some repulsive virgin girl who didn't get fucked before she turned 17 because she has standards. God, I fucking hate virgins. Like, just go get a hooker or something you pathetica freaks!
>>
File: 1476961451874.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476961451874.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
>>37375133
Women had to be careful in the past due to pregnancies, this is the only reason why they had to be careful who they sleep with

Now with birth control they're free to sleep with as many men as possible while there are plenty of men who they can find a stable relationship with after they get it out of their system

Now there's the lowest males who are left with absolutely nothing that look desperately to the past to justify the fact that they're genetic failures
>>
>>37375254
If men want female virgins, the very least they can do is not take away any woman's virginity.
My father has no business making decisions about my sex life. I decided to treasure my virginity of my own accord, and you dipshits who complain about what other women do with their cunt when they would jump at any opportunity to pop my cherry behind the church disgust me beyond belief.
>>
>>37374595

>virgin in his early teens
>"it's ok kid, there's still lots of time"

>virgin in his late teens
>"dude, are you even trying?"

>virgin in his early 20's
>"bro, if you're saving yourself for marriage then that's understandable. otherwise you're just being weird. sort yourself out"

>virgin in his late 20's
>"at this point i'm afraid it's already too late m8. might as well hire a prostitute so you can get it over with"

>virgin in his 30's
>"look man. unless you're filthy rich and extremely successful you're never gonna get your 'pure virgin waifu'. it's over"
>>
>>37374595
>entitled
It's a preference. The fantasy will always exist, even if you adapt to reality.

>>37374889
I've never seen that happen. They might complain when one of their hookups gets clingy but that's it.

>>37374952
This is what contributes to the cycle. Male virgins will either self improve and eventually succeed at having a sex life *or* shut themselves out of normal society for good and be perfectly content with either choice, while slutty women become the new bottom of the barrel from 36-onward and be without the emotional companionship they crave from the opposite sex.
discussion bait/10
>>
>>37375307
>repulsive virgin girl
Sounds like a personal grudge there bro. Something you wanna talk about?
>>
>>37375320
Look bitch you can do whatever you want, i am just explaining psychological facts.
>>
>>37375320
Agreed. Either you value waiting for marriage, or you don't. Either the self-control needed to maintain virginity for your spouse is valuable in and of itself because it shows excellent character, or not.
I would teach all my kids to wait for marriage, not just the daughters
>>
>>37375412
>it shows excellent character
It doesn't. Saving yourself for marriage is a meme. You'd give it up with some convincing for the right guy. They all do.
>>
I don't feel entitled to a virgin. I simply don't want to bother with promiscuous women. If you have sex with someone after dating or knowing them awhile, it's okay. If you engage in hookup culture and rent-a-chad I only want you to die. Same goes for men, too. Promiscuous males are just as bad, and this board is full to the brim with men who would be fucking a new whore every week if they could.

t. non-virgin male who only ever had sex with 3 long term partners
>>
>>37375363
>you can do whatever you want
Funny how virgins no longer sound valuable to you now that you're talking to one.
>>
>>37374595
Why do women feel entitled to non-virgins? There is no entitlement, just preferences.

Fitting the most entitled people go around calling others entitled though. Only the inadequate and insecure do it.
>>
>>37374611
>>37374923
>Those of us who are virgins actually have the right to demand this.

No you don't.

If she's a virgin, it's by choice. You're a virgin because you CAN'T get laid. Nearly any girl (and some would argue ANY girl) can flick on Tinder and get laid within an hour. She'll have had guys trying to fuck her for years. If she's a virgin it's because she's turned down sex for good portion of her life.

You haven't. If you had 8/10 to 10/10 girls offering you sex multiple times over your life I bet you would have dived right in. If you could get into relationships with qt girls you'd do it (and them) in a heartbeat.

You would DESERVE a virgin gf if you had girls offering you sex all your life and you rejected them all. The only thing you deserve are those few girls so unfuckable they're still virgins.
>>
File: 1488867673031.jpg (52KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1488867673031.jpg
52KB, 500x467px
>>37374595
If I can resist the 2 opportunities I've had to have sex on the first date then so can roasties.
>why didn't you make a move anon?
because you're an easy roastie with no personality.
>>
>>37375455
>deserve
That's not how it works. You don't deserve someone else. You can't talk about someone having autonomy and then turn them into something to be earned.
>>
>>37375434
>They all do
You live in a sad place.
>>
>>37374853
>Males with healthy sex lives aren't threatened by females with healthy sex lives

It has nothing to do with being threatned. Thats a really stupid assumption. And using terms lile "healthy" won't recuse you from that stupidity.
Right now the options for men, in order of appeal, from best to worse, consist of:
>Having a relatationship with a virgin
>Pumping and dumping a slut
>Commiting to a slut or having no one at all.

The last one varies from guy to guy.
Some will settle for a slut in order to.avoid loneliness, but others will have no problem with it. The thing is now that we see how disgusting female nature can be the only thing that women, largely, had going for them is no.longer that appealing.
Also men usually don't have an emotional meltdown when subjected to loneliness, unlile women. So you have to understand this perspective in order to.understand our motives.
Basically we demand virgins because we can deal with the starvation better than you can, and the pleasure we take on ignoring when you lost you ability to.secure a.guy to commit is better than the pleasure in having a cum dumpster at our disposal (because at this point that is all you are).
I hope i made it clear for you.
>>
>>37375457
Yeah, like this really happened you stupid virgin. How can you be so delusional? You pussied out at the last second, twice. Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
To be honest total virgins are a bit cringe. I still would but their lack of experience might leave me frustrated.

Mind you total Staceys are no better. A lot of them lay there like a starfish. When you ask more of them they look at you as if you asked them something utterly impossible or they try and are so clumsy and cringe.

Low partner count is the best I'd say. Difficult to be sure but you can get a rough idea based on her personality.
>>
>>37375511
I live in the same place you do. Your virginity exists because men let you keep it. Don't act sanctimonious.
>>
File: pai-mei-o-s.gif (25KB, 320x134px) Image search: [Google]
pai-mei-o-s.gif
25KB, 320x134px
>>37375434
1) I am a guy, moron.
2) 20% of brides are virgins.
>Read a book
>>
>>37375514
Don't try to find your weakness in others. It won't help you.
>>
>>37375493
I think you know exactly what I meant by it but decided to pick at a poor choice of words than the actual argument.

Unless you've gone through that dedication to remain a virgin yourself, you're a hypocrite for demanding it in other people.
>>
>>37375572
I'm not the same person. You're wrong and should grow out of your childish mindset.
>>
>>37375514
for sure, I pussied out. No one has ever wanted to remain a virgin because they don't want to fuck some roastie.
>>
>>37375446
Bitch do not presume to know my inclinations from the facts i state.

Those of us who still strive for truth and objectively describe patterns do not hold ourselves above subjective indulgences, yet we can tell them apart.
>>
>>37375584
Bait got obvious here. 7/10 had me on a rollercoaster of emotion there.
>>
>>37375541
Whatever you yell yourself to feel a little less beta, honey.
>>
>>37375591
>triggered virgin
You are blaming then "roastieness" of some girl that for whatever decided to go on a date with you. I reality, you just couldn't comprehend how to pleasure a real woman so you said, "I'll go on the internet and say I didn't fuck them because they were whores"

Truly pathetic
>>
>>37375566
>20% of brides are virgins.
>Cucks actually believe this

>>37375634
>Honey
>Implying you could do anything but lay there and take it if some guy decided to take your virginity by force
I think you meant to say thank you.
>>
>>37375662
OK, super-genius, what percentage of women age 15-45 have a lifetime partner count of 2 or less? And how many have a count of 15 or more?
>>
>>37375662
>virgin admits the only way he could get laid is through rape

Sure go ahead, I'm sure Jamal would love that ass in prison
>>
>>37375662
You cant take virginity by force. Its been widely decided that only the first consensual act counts.
>>
File: IMG_6457.jpg (17KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6457.jpg
17KB, 236x196px
>>37374595
I've stopped arguing with "perfect virgin waifu" faggots. I feel like this is a subjective issue, there's no right or wrong answer. If you're honestly dumb enough to delude yourself into believing there's some sort of magical occursnfe when you date a virgin or that a virgin won't ever cheat on you and that all non-virgins are impure untrustworthy sluts, and once I get my virgin girlfriend everything will be all sunshine and daffodils and fall right into place, go ahead and believe that. All you faggots are so pathetic, one anon in this thread compared girlfriend to fucking yugioh cards, kek! And you wonder why you're still single. While you wait an eternity for you're perfect girl, jacking off and busting nuts on yourself, I'll be out there doing things the rational way.

The truth is both virgin and non virgins can cheat on you or be loyal. The only way to know is to get to know them and have you're own experience, and you can't know that without dating. I dream of the day when you finally find this virgin girlfriend and she cucks you with Chad, and then you'll remember this post.
>>
>>37375706
>asks a pointless question
Does it matter what my answer is. Find statistics that prove 20% of women getting married are virgins. And don't post that stupid fucking infographic about partner count and marriage stability. That shit is so fake.

>>37375742
I lost my virginity almost a decade ago. Stay mad cunt

>>37375763
> Its been widely decided
;)
>>
>>37375763
It would be consensual in my part
Sage
>>
>>37375779
Not an argument, cuckold
>>
>>37375797
>Not an argument
>Doesn't quote anything
hurrrrrrrrrr ddddddddddddduuuuurrrrrrrrrf
>>
>entitled

There's that word again
>>
>>37375662
Obviously. No frail woman could ever survive alone, which is why I travel with fifty armed men to keep my cunt intact.
Enjoy your roasties, bro. Always nice to talk to disrespectful beta bitches.
>>
You mean why do some men only want a virgin wife? Because they're Muslims.
>>
>>37375861
>Acts like she's making some sort of moral and difficult decision
>Gets reminded she's only able to make that decision because others let her
>Gets this mad
lmfao
>>
>>37375455
>If she's a virgin, it's by choice
Oh sweet summer child.
>>
>>37375771
It's mostly a push back you moron.
Standards for women have been objectively declining some time now.
If you say "oh, i'll just date and get to know them" you are setting yourself up for a really raw deal.
>>
>>37375840
Virgin girls are prenium level. You are a beta weakling that offers nothing. You will not get a virgin girl. They are reserved for Chads
>>
File: promiscuity stats.jpg (312KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
promiscuity stats.jpg
312KB, 1223x1570px
>>37375779
>Does it matter what my answer is
Yeah, because I want to see how fucking delusional you really are.
>Find statistics that prove 20% of women getting married are virgins
The annual Analysis of Selected Health Statistics and Sexual Behavior in Men and Women; a multivariate study of epidemiological, medical examination, pregnancy, abortion, survey, and prescription data published by the NCHS.
Like I said - read a fucking book.
>that stupid fucking infographic about partner count and marriage stability. That shit is so fake.

You mean the infographic that is supported by multiple different peer-reviewed studies as well as the data from the NCHS and the UK's NHS? That one?
Yeah - it isn't fake.
>>
>>37375947
Women are more likely to lie about this sort of thing. Do you honestly believe 1/5 women are virgins? Sad.
>>
>>37375938

Look person, you're pooping up the wrong dick.
>>
>>37375947
If you're going to provide evidence you're going to have to provide source

>1995
>>
File: stupid-burns.jpg (129KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
stupid-burns.jpg
129KB, 600x682px
>>37375977
Translation
>"I don't know what the words 'multivariate', 'epidemiological', or 'medical' mean!"
>>
>>37375947
>multiple peer-reviewed
Those graphs come from an unreviewed paper commissioned by a religious anti-sex group. They do not provide their data or methodology so their claims are impossible to verify. The correctness of those graphs cannot be verified.

>NCHS
Only provides the raw data. These meme graphs claim to be based on it, but are unverifiable as stated before.

Admit it, no actual studies back up your claims.
>>
>>37376003
You can't read, then?
>>
>>37376061
Translation
>I'm an idiot and I don't know what lies are
>>
>>37376061
Neither do you. But you seem to think throwing around fancy words makes you a qualified statistician despite being a high school dropout.
>>
>>37376077
Source: religious abstinence-pushing group.
>>
>>37376067
>Those graphs come from an unreviewed paper commissioned by a religious anti-sex group.
False - they came from the Treacher study AND from the CDC - *AS NOTED IN THE GRAPHIC*. The fact that the Heritage study agrees with the raw data and the NCHS analysis is what is called 'what happens when you are honest'.
>Only provides the raw data
False; the annual analysis is a full study, as are the Treacher study, the Ohio State Marriage Study, etc.
At least pretend you know what you are talking about
>>
File: pleb 3.jpg (81KB, 622x568px) Image search: [Google]
pleb 3.jpg
81KB, 622x568px
>>37376097
Source: The CDC, the NCHS, the OSMS, etc.
>>37376085
>>37376087
projecting this hard
>>
>>37374595
that and it's gross to fuck a hole someone else has already fucked. also virgin cunts are tight.
>>
File: done.jpg (35KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
35KB, 405x405px
>>37375779
>"Find statistics that prove it!"
>"OK, here are three, with graphics"
>"No! Those are BAD!! Just because the US and the UK official health agencies, Australian, Swiss, and American academics, and multiple meta-analyses all agree, I REJECT those facts because they are BAD!!!"
>>
>>37376148
Projecting what you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>37376186
>1/5 women are virgins at marriage
>Graphs show it's actually 3.63%
:^)
>>
File: LFOMG.jpg (24KB, 363x402px) Image search: [Google]
LFOMG.jpg
24KB, 363x402px
>>37376097
>"Once this Christian group found facts that supported their arguments, so now I reject those facts because they agree with Christians."
>>
>>37375455
doesn't matter what I wanted. the end result is the same.
>>
>>37376193

Shut up you mongoloid. Don't get uppity.
>>
>>37376123
>Treacher study
Teachman study. Which actually does not provide those graphs or their data. It comes purely from Heritage foundation.
>CDC studies
There is no such thing. CDC only provides raw data, and Heritage foundation apparently datamines it to get the results they want. Since they do not reveal their methodology, it's unverifiable and basically should be treated as questionable.

Since you say the CDC actually made a study, surely you can provide a link? Not just the meme abstinence group "study"?
>>
>>37376123
You do not know what you are talking about. Provide verifiable source data for those graphs.
>>
>>37375457
yeah you keep telling yourself that you beta cuck
>>
File: retard.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>37376205
>Reads chart that shows likelihood of having an STD
>You think it means how many have this N-count
>>
>>37376148
The CDC and NCHS have not provided those graphs. Stop lying. Anyone can claim to use CDC data without actually doing so, and gullible idiots like you will fall for it.
>>
>>37376223
Calm down anon. You sound a bit upset. You wouldn't want to get toastie would you?
>>
>>37376273

Don't get uppity with me, you mongoloid.
>>
>>37376186
Are you lying or stupid? Those graphs are not proof. They are not backed up by any of the reputable organizations you cite. They come from an unscientific group with an agenda.
>>
>>37376226
Translation
>"Oh, sure, there *ARE* studies (after I lied and said their aren't any) but,well, let's talk about something else"
You just admitted the Teachman study supports the same conclusion....
Fucking liar
>>
>>37376212
>facts

Those graphs are severely lacking in those.
>>
>>37376265
It's okay to be wrong anon.
>>
>>37376239
read the graphs - they;re on the graphs
>>
>>37376297
Provide a link to a peer-reviewed study that supports those graphs. If they truly were as solid as you claim, you should find it easy.
>>
>>37376314
You do not understand what "source data" is.
>>
File: NCHS chart.jpg (65KB, 945x379px) Image search: [Google]
NCHS chart.jpg
65KB, 945x379px
>Read this post
>>37375947
>Search that title
>find online studies in 3 seconds
All of you screaming you can't find sources are retards
>>
Okay, now I know what I will do. I will create some nonsensical graph that supports the beliefs of bitter basement-dwelling virgins. I'll completely make up the figures. And then I will just add "source:CDC" to it. They will eat it right up. Just watch.
>>
>>37376308
Go read the chart again, junior
>>
>>37376356
Raw source data and a study analyzing it are two different things, just saying.
>>
>>37376356
I'm too stupid to understand that chart.
>>
>>37376330
Adolescent Sexuality and the Risk of Marital Dissolution, Paik, 2011
Also;
Heaton, 2002
Teachman, 2003
Premarital Sex and the Risk of Divorce, Kahn and London, 1991 is older, but still applicable, too
--------------------
Want to keep going? I have about 12 more when you are finished reading those....
>>
>>37376374
Why would I bother? It could say anything supporting 1/5 women being virgins and it'd be wrong. Go outside and get some friends and meet some women. In the last 5 years I've only met one girl who was a virgin after 18. And it was very obvious why.
>>
File: 4th grade.jpg (55KB, 638x592px) Image search: [Google]
4th grade.jpg
55KB, 638x592px
>>37376379
Yeah, but it took me 15 second to prove the data in those charts DID come from the CDC, so all the whining about 'hurr, durr, dem christians' is bullshit
>>
>>37376437
>It could say anything supporting 1/5 women being virgins and it'd be wrong.
Translation
>"No facts will change MY mind!"
50% of girls are virgins when they graduate high school and you want me to believe 20% virgins in first marriage is impossible.
Your proof?
>'get friends'
LOL!
>I've only met one girl who was a virgin after 18
So you hang out with skanks. If I talk to a devout Catholic from a Spanish neighborhood does HIS personal anecdote prove only 5% of girls AREN'T virgins, O Mighty Genius?
>>
>>37376428
The first one is a study about what effect the age of sexual activity has later in married life. Absolutely nothing in the direction of those graphs. Do you even read the links you post?
>>
>>37376451
You proved it? Where? I missed it.
>>
>>37376491
Quit thinking your ass is a valid source for statistics.
>>
>>37374595
standards =/= entitlement

But we already knew roasties don't understand this.
>>
File: ASRMD.jpg (302KB, 1317x656px) Image search: [Google]
ASRMD.jpg
302KB, 1317x656px
>>37376495
Flat-out fucking lie. The study *when you read the entire thing* does show a correlation between N-count and increased divorce risk.
Skimming never works....
>>
>>37376514
50% of girls graduating HS are virgins is so well-known it is quoted in MOVIE REVIEWS, you mongoloid
>>
File: IMG_1465.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>most of this spooky thread
Oh I'm laughin
>>
>>37374595
ITT: anons who have roastie GFs trying REAL HARD to prove that roasties are just as good as virgins
>>
>>37375163
>Which is why marriage is a meme and women rightfully fuck the best stock and leave the rest alone. Your own words defeat your position. You just don't want to admit it
you are right
but if that was the case woman after 25 or 30 would be dumped for younger counterparts every single time
roasties need marriage more then guys after they hit the wall
>>
>>37376491
It's not a fact though. Do you honestly think statistics can't be manipulated? Go have a real interaction with a real person instead of reading lies online.

>So you hang out with skanks
Wrong

>If I talk to a devout Catholic
I went to a private Catholic school. None of my high school friends are virgins as far as I know. My other friend groups are generally the same. I don't know any massive sluts that I can think of.

Sorry buddy, your virgin waifu dream is just that: a dream
>>
>>37376605
4chan is so bad /lit/ is now a containment board to keep shitposters out of arcanine....
>>
>>37374595
I don't feel entitled to anything. I just WANT a virgin gf won't be with a non-virgin. Get your woman/jew arguments out of here.
>>
>>37376660
Well no shit. They're passed prime breeding age. Men only age well because they're more established as they age. They're passed prime breeding age too.
>>
>>37376683
>breeding
>/r9k/

Yeah... nah.
>>
>>37376683
Men's age has less direct correlation with the kid's health, though.
>>
>>37376720
>He has never bred a woman

>>37376754
Never said it didn't. Doesn't change the fact that they're passed prime breeding age
>>
>>37376664
>Do you honestly think statistics can't be manipulated?
How would you know? You've already stated that no statistics, nop facts can change your mind because all the girls you know are roasties.
That means you're a freak, or you are making assumptions, or you are being lied to, or you;re just a liar.
Why?
Almost 6% of all women, all ages, are virgins. You aren't that old, probably mid-20's, so about 8% of the women in your age cohort are virgins. If you hang out with White women, that goes up to about 10%. If they are middle class, that goes up to about 12%. So of MC White women in the 20-24 age cohort 1 in 8 is a virgin.
Yet you claim you know zero.
I think you're just dating a 23 year old that fucked 8-12 guys before you and this is how you look at yourself in the mirror.
>>
>>37376768
>How would you know? You've already stated that no statistics, nop facts can change your mind because all the girls you know are roasties.
This isn't an argument against my position.

>That means you're a freak, or you are making assumptions, or you are being lied to, or you;re just a liar.
Or more likely you live inside an online bubble, have no real life friends and haven't interacted with a female who wasn't serving you or family since you left school.

>I think you're just dating a 23 year old
I'm dating a girl who just turned 20.

>that fucked 8-12 guys
>that
No. Just one.

>this is how you look at yourself in the mirror.
I don't actually care. I've taken two girl's virginities, cucked two guys, fucked a bunch of girls, fucked a couple of MASSIVE sluts

I've had a range of experience and thus don't care anymore. Sorry guy.
>>
>>37376843
My dad works at nintendo

Origami figaro
>>
>>37376899
Your dad is as big of a loser as you :)
>>
>>37376762
>passed prime breeding age
According to nothing.
I can see you are trying to promote this premise as a established fact.
But truth is that it's much more comon to see a large age gap between a couple where the guy is older then where the woman is older.
>>
>>37376931
>much more comon to see a large age gap
This isn't an argument against my position though
>>
File: whatever.gif (451KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
451KB, 310x200px
>>37376843
>This isn't an argument against my position.
Correct - it is a statement that your position is untenable.
>>37376843
>you live inside an online bubble
You are making unsupportable assumptions about me to bolster your stance that your personal anecdotes trump facts.
Ridiculous.
For all you know I am married, 5 kids, late 40's, and spend my time teaching theology.
>I'm dating a girl who just turned 20.
Sure. Since you have proven yourself to be irrational and ar probably the guy lying about the content of studies, I decline to believe your bullshit
So, to sum up
I HAVE given sources and citations, they DO exist as peer-reviewed studies, they DO confirm the chart.
Your response is
>Nuh-uh
Go be irrational with your 20 year old GF,. Who lives in Canada, so I wouldn't know her
>>
>>37376956
>This isn't an argument against my position though

How about this then.
Whats important for a guy on a women is beauty you fertility.
For a women i guess attractivess counts too but its also important financial success and stability.
So that would push the prime for men at least into de mod 30's while for women it would be in the early 20's.
>>
>>37376683
men dont need to be in prime breeding age to be desired unlike majority of women
roasties need marriege more then guys do

as time goes table turn and man are in position to be picky
having younger gf/wife is also a fairly common thing
roasties need to lock a partner at some point before it's too late

my gf is almost 5 years younger
>>
>>37377107
Beauty youth and fertility*
Original
>>
because people who marry as virgins have better marriages
>>
>>37377135
No, they don't. They are simply more likely to stay in an unhappy marriage because they are religious and it goes against their religion to divorce.
>>
>>37377085
>Correct - it is a statement that your position is untenable.
It's not.

>I admit that the chances of genetic defects rise in association with the male's age when fathering children but this somehow doesn't mean that he's passed prime breeding age
Hmmm......

>For all you know I am married, 5 kids, late 40's, and spend my time teaching theology.
lol

>You are making unsupportable assumptions
It's an anonymous imageboard. Of course it's unsupportable you idiot. Are you retarded? However, it is likely to be true though.

>I decline to believe your bullshit
Oh. My god. I can't believe you just made an unsupportable assumption about me. Like... I just can't even right now.

>Go be irrational with your 20 year old GF
Make up your mind. Am I dating a 20 year old or not?

>Who lives in Canada, so I wouldn't know her
lmfao wtf does this meeeean

>>37377107
Biology has nothing to do with stability or financial success. Stop being retarded. This is why even losers with no job who gangbang can have 6 kids with 6 women. It's all about genetics.

>>37377124
>men dont need to be in prime breeding age to be desired unlike majority of women
Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with my position.

>my gf is almost 5 years younger
Only when I was 17 did I have an older girlfriend. It still says nothing about the fact that men passed 25-30 are no longer prime breeding material.

>>37377175
This. They'll also likely cheat on the side but keep it secret
>>
>>37377175
>They are simply more likely to stay in an unhappy marriage because they are religious and it goes against their religion to divorce.
Your opinions/notions aren't facts.
Also if you have an average/low iq they are most likely shit.
I can see you were a very spoiled girl and grew up deluded about your competence to exercise thought.
>>
>>37377223
You are not very intelligent if you can't get a single projection right. Incidentally, you are also very likely to die a kissless virgin, waiting for your pure virgin waifu.
>>
File: 07ad.png (401KB, 839x528px) Image search: [Google]
07ad.png
401KB, 839x528px
>>37377223
Hmm she was a virgin before marriage and they still divorced. Really makes you think.
>>
ITT: get attacked because you want something
>>
>>37377308
>what are averages
>what is probability
>>
>>37377198
>Biology has nothing to do with stability or financial success. Stop being retarded. This is why even losers with no job who gangbang can have 6 kids with 6 women. It's all about genetics.

Of course it has you moron, thats why you see 10/10 models breeding with 3/10 uggos.
Sex is meant for reproduction and the male most capable of providing resourses,.protection and provison had a greater chance of breeding.
There are many species where you can notice this where the alpha is the only one nailing all the females.
You example about poor people having many children accounts for the fact that these people lack the resources to invest in the quality.of the upbringing of their child, so by having many they increase the chances of their genes passing to the next generation.
>>
>>37377332
More like get attacked because you want something that the average whore here does not possess and can never possess, and advocate for others to demand it too. Of course they don't want any man valuing a trait they don't have. It limits their options and therefore their leverage. It doesn't matter that in this specific case most of the virginity porponents are undesireable. The idea must be opposed anywhere and everywhere lest it take hold in wider society.
>>
>>37377308
Why cherry pick when there is a bunch of stufiea circulating on the nternet (including this thread) correlating number of parterns with the stability of the marriage.
It's like you know exactly where you don't wanna look.
>>
>>37377405
Studies *
This is an original post
>>
>>37377358
>capable of providing resourses
The state now provides all the resources you need

>protection
It also protects

>having many they increase the chances of their genes passing to the next generation.
This is how it has always worked and always will work. Look at your parents: abject failures. They had you.

It's all about genetics now.
>>
File: 1490185159649.jpg (42KB, 239x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490185159649.jpg
42KB, 239x230px
>>37377198
>Biology has nothing to do with stability or financial success
>...
>be human
>be a collection of elementary particles, whose behaviour can be generalized under sciences like chemistry and thermodynamics, interacting with each other inside a complex, self-replicating, self-sustaining and self-regulating system, the emergent properties of which along with many other similar systems are studied by biology
>have nothing to do with biology

Success has everything to do with biology, dumbshit.
>>
>>37377548
Not in the modern world it doesn't
>>
>>37377478
The stuff about the state is true. But you got the cause and effect backwards.
It's because of thus that men are less incluned to have relationships now.

>failure.
I probably have more money on myself than your parents that pay for your shit, so i'm not sure what you are talking about.

>genetics
Your argument on that might hold some truth, but only while you are in your 20's.
When younare post wall, not so much.
>>
>>37377198
>>I admit that the chances of genetic defects rise in association with the male's age when fathering children but this somehow doesn't mean that he's passed prime breeding age
I didn't write that - it is from a different post and different anon

>I can't believe you just made an unsupportable assumption
It isn't - you're a confirmed retard by your own words
>>
File: GL rain.gif (462KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GL rain.gif
462KB, 480x360px
>>37377198
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddd BOOM!
He is no longer talking about statistics because he was BTFO
>>
>>37377957
>I didn't write that - it is from a different post and different anon
So you deny that the risk of genetic defects rises with the age of the father?

>It isn't - you're a confirmed retard by your own words
Then you're a confirmed perma virgin by your own words ;)

>>37377973
>Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddd BOOM!
Literally who types like this? This is the cringiest post I've read on /r9k/ in awhile

>He is no longer talking about statistics
I was never talking about statistics. Other anons have argued about it. Go outside and meat some people.
>>
>>37375308
Birth control has been a thing for hundreds of years anon.
>>
>>37376416
Average number of male partners for a women is 3.3
>>
>>37376356
>after age 25 women are more likely to have had 15 or more partners than 2

what the FUCK
>>
File: weak.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>37378026
>This is the cringiest post I've read on /r9k/ in awhile
>Confirmed newfag
>>
>>37378219
How does this surprise you? What rock are you living under?
>>
>>37378219
Weird, isn't it?
But it makes sense. At that age the 'two parter' types are probably women who had one encounter, then met a guy, married then remarried, etc. whereas sluts are everywhere
>>
>>37378026
>Literally who types like this?
Literally at least the guy you are replying to?
>>
>>37378335
Nobody asked you autismo
>>
>>37378453
Yeah.
He did
See the '?'?
>>
>>37374889
A key that is able to open a lot of locks is a master key.
But a lock that opens with any key is useless.
>>
>>37379251
Because a man during sex is in a positipn of dominance while a woman is in a positiion of submission. When the guy is done with her the next one will have a woman who submissive to another guy.
You have to be a man to understand how unpleasent that is.
For instance, how many times did the other men made her swallow their cum?
How many times did they leave her ass sore?
How many times did other men have her bent over their knees with their her hands tied behind her back getting her ass spanked?

These are things that Will inevitably put a strain in the relationship.
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37374595
And the strings of summer play in unison...
>>
>>37379874
this was meant to >>37374889

>The real question is why dudes who have a lot of sexual experience complain when women do the same?
>>
>>37374952

It's amazing how posts like yours exist yet people still think women are the primary victims. I've had people on here tell me that nobody out there criticizes or insults virgins, yet people like you even do it on /r9k/ every day. And I also don't understand why you are so offended by the standards of undesirable men as you so put it.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.