[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you know that you've become actually schizophre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1440149958946.jpg (78KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440149958946.jpg
78KB, 800x900px
When do you know that you've become actually schizophrenic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqSX--t118
>>
>>37374252
Easy,take pills
currently im on clozapine and lithium
the only downside is that youll gain weight really fast
>>
You're schizophrenic when you start legitimately believing things that don't have any evidence and other people tell you they aren't true.
For example schizophrenic people often believe their mind can be read, or that they have implants from aliens or the government
>>
i've been around schizo's for a while and while I won't deny that they're clearly having a hard time, it seems pretty tempting from the other side.
>>
>>37374333
How can you be sure that isn't true though? I really could have been implanted with mind+body tracking nanobots.
>>
>>37374252
u just know it senpai
u don't even need to make a thread bc ur already convinced
>>
>>37374441
Evidence mate, aside from that do you really wamt that to be true. Better to take the blue pill than live in a reality where your the only none SOMA user
>>
>>37374333
this. Once it gets bad you probably won't even notice because the delusions will feel so real that you won't notice anything's wrong
>>
>>37374333
my neighbor can literally read my fucking mind. he can accurately guess what card im thinking about. I check the cards for marks, shuffle the deck, tell him to turn around. Still gets it. I ask him to do it in front of other people and he looks at me like I'm crazy. I swear he's some kind of warlock messing with me. Telepathy is fucking real.
>>
>>37374441
because for it to be a logical conclusion you need evidence

just because there's no evidence that there >are not< mind+body tracking nanobots doesn't prove that there >are<
>>
>>37374501
>Anesthetized
>cut open
>at the mercy of the doctor or anyone who could have slipped in
>>
>>37374252
a few years ago i dated a girl , we didnt click at all. we really got along though so i we have been good friends since. anyway she turned 22 last year and i had only seen her a few times before her birthday randomly. she was with a guy i know (fantastic dude, had his shit together, no drugs etc but even i thiught he was @a fun guy). they went through some dramas suddenly and she tried to kill herself, hospital, mental health and so on. she got diagnosed with schizophrenia and i when i heard i made an effort to spend a bit more time being her friend like we used to. but she lives in a womens hostel now. disability pension. she has carers thwt see her. but she is fucked. when we hang out we get takeaway, watch a movie, talk shit and friendzone. but she spends half the time reacting to stimulus that simply is not there. imaginary people. imaginary objects. imaginary sounds. first time i saw her like this i freaked out and called an ambulance. they knew her history though and put me onto a psychiatrist who explained a bit more about schizophrenia to me. shes gonna be like this for the rest of her life. she has been assessed to be no longer a danger to herself or other people. but hopy shit. i cry my fucking eyes out on ,y way hoke every time. she seems like she is constantly confused and doing her best to hide it. but its so fucking obvious we can hardly get maccas without people getting freaked out abiut the insane person nearby. dont know if this helps, just feeling the feels. eh.
>>
>>37374584
me again...

>>37374484
this describes her perfectly.
>>
>>37374565
evidence would mean you actually have located the thing, or witness another doctor putting it into someone, or see some documentation on how the tracking nanbots are managed and distributed, or have statistically significant amounts of doctors admiring to this practice.
>>
>>37374615
RFID comes to mind
>>
>>37374646
it could seem believable but in fact the evidence that it could even be physically possible to track stuff long range is like, nothing.

to be honest I used to have schizoid tendencies but studying physics and math(especially logic) at uni really helped me to understand how to identify what's verifiable real and what isn't in a reliable way. it's quite comforting to have a tool like that
>>
>>37374584
I didn't come here to feel these feels ;_;
>>
>>37374584
>>37374701
yea that really sucks
>>
>>37374252
Is it that you in the video??
Cause you are cute.
>>
>>37374584
I'm pissed I read that wall of text.
>even schizophrenic bitches have orbiters
>>
>>37374252
when you start seeing cia niggers glowing in the dark
>>
>>37374701
>>37374719
sorry anons. it hurts me too. i am gonna try and be a good friend to her. her doctor told me to just accept anything she says or does in relation to obvious hallucinations. and just if im going to hang out with her to not act like its not real and ask her 'whats up with that' etc, just to be cool and engage her in the moments when she is 'there'. it fucked me up a lot to come to terms with this. im living my life and sometimes finding time to catch uo wuth her, just be friendly company etc. but really i am fucking terrified at the thought of her living like this til she dies. what the fuck is gonna happen between now and then. and will she even be aware?

sorry for the bad feels anons :( and thankyou for being a place this could be spoken about.

tl;dr OP i hope you are well or at least safe and everyone pls be good to people with mental issues
>>
>>37374846
im not orbiting her. dont feel jealous or anything anon. i am literally fucking crushed thwt this person i knew, whos life seemed to be going in the right direction for her, suddenly lost her shit. and she doesnt even seem to realise anything change. last time i saw her before hospitsl admissions she was getting getting her open livence and working to pay off a car her and her pwrtner had bought. now she gets brought meals every day because she forgets what hunger is.

being an anon image board i am not trying to piss anyone off. just give what little insight i have into this fuck of a situation.
>>
>>37374333
>schizophrenic people often believe their mind can be read, or that they have implants from aliens or the government
Yes, good goy. Its just a delusion
>>
>>37375026
Found him, guys!
>>
>>37374880
I've run over 3 of those fuckers am I schizo?
>>
>>37375125
only if it didn't kill them
>>
schizophrenia only gets bad when the person gets a lot of psychosis.
>>
>>37374500
Have you ever considered that you hallucinate interactions with him when you aren't in front of people?
>>
>>37374584
and I bet you're not even having sex with her. Lmao
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.