[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigeria has a space program that has sent five satellites into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (721B, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
721B, 543x271px
Nigeria has a space program that has sent five satellites into orbit. Do you think I'm lying because I am a liberally brainwashed cunt who thinks non-Whites are humans?
>>
>>37374081
>Do you think I'm lying because I am a liberally brainwashed cunt who thinks non-Whites are humans?
Yes.

yesblox
>>
>>37374087
What is a yesblox?
>>
>>37374081
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Space_Research_and_Development_Agency

>NigComSat
Why on earth would you even make this thread I mean it takes a second of google to find out whether they have a space agency or not.
>>
>>37374081
I don't, however I suspect either India or China actually launched the satellites for them because that sounds far more economical.

>>37374717
>NigComSat
kek
>>
>>37374745
Basically the nigerian satellites were built by UK/China and launched from Russia/China. One of them for free, even.
Now the question becomes why would you make a thread that can be ended with a quick search on Google? Was OP hoping i'd post the wikipedia link and have robots find out about the Nigerian space agency? Or is he just a short-sighted troll from /pol/?
>>
>>37374858
>Basically the nigerian satellites were built by UK/China and launched from Russia/China. One of them for free, even.
Yeah, and I suppose the Nigerians had no involvement in it whatsoever.
>>
>>37374935
Well they must've designed it in Nigeria. Not manufactured there though, since they probably don't have such equipment.
>>
>>37375005
Please, they almost certainly lack the engineering talent. They just threw around some of their nigger oilbux so they can falsely came "we can into space n shieeet"
>>
>>37375085
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria
>188,462,640 people
Recently started to invest in it's own animation industry, too.
They aren't stone age tribals, they're developing quite alot these past years. To say they don't have any educated people would be a stretch.
>>
>>37374081
they want to send a guy to space before 2030
>>
>>37375085
Don't talk down on us, you arrogant cunt. You think you're """"redpilled"""", huh? Because you are a part of some delusional Nazi cult on the internet? I suppose you can design a satellite?
>>
>>37375085
Nigeria has 129 universities and has the best GDP. Larger than South Africa and Egypt. If any African nation could throw around some engineers I'm sure they could. Of course this is the best nation in Africa so that isn't saying much (only 68% of Nigeria is literate). They are developing quite well for having to deal with their bell curve.
>>37375242
Wew
>>
>>37375379
Are you retarded or something? Best GDP doesn't mean it's the richest country. That's like saying India is the third richest country because it has the third largest GDP in the world. Do you know what GDP means? Divide the GDP by the population to give a proxy of how wealthy the country is (GDP per capita). Nigeria is not even close to being the wealthiest country in Africa. Even India is less of a shithole than Nigeria. There are about thirty sub-Saharan African nations with a higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. Botswana is probably the wealthiest country in sub-Saharan African mainland.
>>
>niggers
>Space
Nope
>>
"Anti-racists" need to lighten up and realize it's all a shit posting meme fest
>>
>>37375776
The BECE exam is written by fifteen year olds in Nigeria. The SAT exam is written by seventeen year olds in the USA. Which one is harder? Take a wild guess?
>>
>>37375379
Lol. South Africa and and Egypt have MUCH better GDP per capita than Nigeria. What the fuck are you talking about? Nigeria is actually in the poorer half of African countries.
>>
>>37375745
>>37375909
Learn economics India is superpower Nigeria is greatest African country fucking cumskins
>>
>The NigeriaSat-1 was the first Nigk;'olj'p['jp[erian satellite and built by a United Kingdom-based satellite technology company, Surrey Space Technology Limited (SSTL ltd) under the Nigerian government sponsorship for $30 million. The satellite was launched by Kosmos-3M rocket from Russian Plesetsk spaceport on 27 September 2003

satellite was built by UK and launched by Russian rocket. Fuck off nigger
>>
>>37374081
>Nigeria has a space program that has sent five satellites into orbit.
Ask me if I give a fuck.
> I am a liberally brainwashed cunt who thinks non-Whites are humans?
If nothing else, at least you acknowledge your faults...
>>
>>37375795
the shitposting memefest has been going on since before you were born.

people just keep perpetuating it. it's old.

the board is all 12 year olds. young people think old shit is new because they haven't been alive long.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.