[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Femanon stopped coming online me three weeks ago >We'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3241.png (229KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.png
229KB, 1280x1001px
>Femanon stopped coming online me three weeks ago
>We'd been getting along well for months
>Don't know if she ghosted me or if something happened to her
>Ever since then I've just been going through the motions, biding my time until I can vainly check Skype again to see if she's returned

How do I break out of this?
>>
>>37373637
she probably barely tolerated you, it wasn't "getting along"

you fucked up many times it seems or you're just a shit person
>>
>>37373662
She gave hints that she liked meback, would ask when we were going to meet, said she liked bigger giys anyway when I brought attention to my weight, etc.

The last thing she said was ling the lines of "have a good day at work".
>>
>>37373736
I just talk to like a shit ton of new girls online every day. Don't even remember their names anymore just talk to ones over and over again and I usually don't even notice when I get ghosted now.
>>
>>37373795
I can only get along with girls from 4chan and it's hard to get them to talk to you. I manage to add one every few weeks but talking to most of them is like pulling teeth because it's hard to coax more than two-word answers out of them.
>>
>>37373818
Some girls like that are just horrible at talking, but not always necessarily disinterested. I've talked to other girls from 4chan who are impossible to talk to and then I stop talking to them, and I get shocked they are upset. It's just such a drag forcing conversation out of anyone like that.
>>
>>37373881
When I give up they never say anything back.
>>
>>37373890
I'm sorry then. It sucks feeling like you put in effort and then not getting anything in return, someone else not feeling the same way.
>>
>>37373637
It was probably me. I pretend to be a girl all the time and then just get bored.
>>
>>37373909
The worst is when they describe themselves as clingy, but end up never speaking unless spoken to.
>>
>>37373921
Nah, she showed me (tragically few) pictures of herself.
>>
>>37373937
Did she have brown hair and glasses?
>>
>>37373925
Yeah, then it would feel like you got catfished or something. Or like if they are supposedly clingy, there must really be something wrong with you.
>>37373921
Why? There must be some kind of underlying psychological cause. I don't see the point of that.
>>
>>37373637
I've been ignored for a whole month before. My record is currently sitting at two months right now and gets longer every day. Probably just gonna send her another message asking why so I can move on.
>>
>>37373945
Brown hair yes, but no glasses as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>37373964
be proactive and destroy your skype account
>>
>>37373964
OP here, the one I was talking to straight-up disappeared. Been away on Skype for three weeks, hasn't used Steam in two months, and hasn't touched Discord in even longer.
>>
>>37373989
I'm not using skype, it's kik. Only way for me to tell i've been blocked at this point is to send another message and see if it comes up as an S. It's not like i've went and pestered her when she disappears as much as I want to but oh well.
>>
I'm kinda glad the fembot I was talking to decided to break it off.
I would hate to be in your shoes, with silence on her end for long periods of time. The uncertainty is nerve-wracking. Your mind expands on every single possibility and you start to worry over nothing.
I'm sad I can't talk to her anymore, but in the end I'm just glad I could get closure and move on.
>>
>>37373637
I had to be the bearer of bad news but she's getting dicked down by some it guy she just probably met and does not have time to respond or hurt your feelings.Let it go brother and find a new one
>>
>>37374060
Yeah, closure would be really nice.
>>
>>37373637
>Look mom I posted the thread again!
>Maybe she will notice me THIS time!
>>
>tfw ghosted by a robot
He said he didn't really know how to talk to people and wouldn't know how to talk to me unless I spoke to him, so I tried my hardest to and enjoyed talking with him. Then I was busy for a day or two and he stopped signing on, I haven't seen him since.
Come back.
>>
>>37374065
this

spaghett
>>
>>37374177
Man, I can't imagine myself ever ghosting anyone.

>>37374144
I'm preoccupied with this, I'm sorry.
>>
>Last online 1,729 days ago
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.