[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS FUCKIN IMPOSIBLE TO FAST IF THERES FOOD IN THE FRIDGE DUMB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1490673125133.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490673125133.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
ITS FUCKIN IMPOSIBLE TO FAST IF THERES FOOD IN THE FRIDGE

DUMB GF DOESNT HELP ME
>>
>>37373339
fasting is easy my nig
>>
>>37373339
No need to find all the ways that you will make the controls overload when you have been at the seat your entire existence
>>
So everyone else should starve because you dont' have self control?
>>
>>37373339
How Can Fasting Be Hard Just Put Down the Fork LMAO
>>
>>37373403
MOM GET OF THE INTERNETE REREREEEE
>>
It is hard as fuck, my dude. I'll sometimes drink as much water as I can to make the empty feeling go away.
>>
>>37373339
Buy a mini fridge and keep a small amount of food in it for yourself, less than what you usually eat and only about a weeks worth that you'll buy each week, tell everyone else that you can't eat from the regular fridge and that they can't eat from yours, if you end up sneaking food from the regular fridge or whatever then you're beyond hope.
>>
>>37373339
thats your mom, not your gf tho
>>
>>37373339
Dump the bitch lmao
>>
Hahahahahaha this is what you get for being a Muslim you dumb shitskin
>>
>>37373652
Not op but I actually tried that once
>get mini fridge with a weeks worth of food
>eat the weeks worth of food in one day
>>
>>37373339
>fat fuck with no willpower or respect for his body
>has a doting gf
I hope you get cucked
>>
>>37373339
i dont even know how you fat fucks even get fat , i just totally forget about eating while im on computer, and if i wake up too late (5/7 days) i dont even eat at all
>>
>>37373339
Why would anyone want to a get a girlfriend if they're overweight?

Don't you feel ashamed presenting your body to her?
Don't you feel sorry for her?
>>
File: IMG_6465.jpg (77KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6465.jpg
77KB, 560x560px
>>37373339
It's really not you're just a weak minded fat ass bitch kekekekek!
>>
>>37373339
>fasting
Are you going into surgery soon? Good luck OP!
>>
>>37373339
dude stop eating lmao
>>
>>37373403
>>37373652
>>37373896
>>37376440
>>37376485
Come on, dude probably has to go into surgery and needs to have been fasting for a few days. Otherwise the anesthesia won't work.
>>
>>37373339
Stupid nigger, do you even know how Ramadan works? Are you even Muslim? You can eat whatever the fuck you want (as long as it's halal, of course) before sunrise and after sunset.

Fuck, I'm not even Muslim and I know this. Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.