[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mayor Ted Wheeler Says Feds Should Pull Permit For an Upcoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

Welp, it's official. Free speech is dead, and actual government officials are killing it.

>alt right protest planned in city
>protesters have license
>mayor of said city is revoking said license because herp-a-derp two people were stabbed by an (((alt-righter))) who even other alt-righters have tried to distance themselves from

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/29/19045053/mayor-ted-wheeler-says-feds-should-pull-permit-for-an-upcoming-alt-right-rally

>As a pair of alt-right rallies in coming weeks threaten to exacerbate the already tense atmosphere in the wake of Friday's MAX killings, Mayor Ted Wheeler is calling on the federal government to pull permits for one of the events.

>In a post on Facebook this morning, Wheeler announced that the city won't be issuing permits for a "Trump Free Speech Rally" being touted by Vancouver-based right-wing activist Joey Gibson, or a planned "March Against Sharia" to be held in concert with events around the country on June 10. The most-recent such event organized by Gibson on April 29 attracted Jeremy Christian, the 35-year-old who now stands accused of brutally attacking three men who were trying to stop him from harassing two teenage girls on a MAX train-one wearing a hijab, another Black. Christian allegedly killed two of the men by slashing them in the neck, Rick Best and Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, and severely wounded the third, Micah David-Cole Fletcher.

>The problem with Wheeler's pledge: Both events are supposed to be held at downtown's Terry Schrunk Plaza, which is controlled by the federal government. So Wheeler's asking the feds to revoke permits.

The days of classic America have been silenced after a long, painful fight.
>>
>>37373153

How underage are you? We've had free speech zones since Bush 2.0.

>protesting in support of a retard who was harassing 2 teenage girls and murdered 2 people including a 20 year military veteran with 4 kids

These protesters should be gassed
>>
>>37373153
>>>/pol/

Free speech isn't hate speech you fucking stormweenie
>>
File: 1443064913590.png (152KB, 322x570px) Image search: [Google]
1443064913590.png
152KB, 322x570px
>>37373153
>14/88 14/88 GAS THE KIKES KILL ALL SHITSKINS KILL THE MUZZIES HELICOPTER RIDES HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG DAY OF THE ROPE XD
>how could you censor us you fucking regressive bully, so much for the tolerant left :((((((
>>
A member of this 'group' literally murdered 2 people and severely injured a 3rd because they were defending a muslim woman he was screaming at on the train. Fuck them.
>>
>>37373153
>keeping the alt-right cucks on their /pol/ containment board instead of in the open

great mayor. He clearly understands disease vectors and how they can easily spread.
>>
>>37373153
I can't wait to see your race wiped out ahahahahaha fucking faggot whitey.
>>
>>37373153
>mayor of said city is revoking
>So Wheeler's asking the feds to revoke permits.

Don't be make up bullshit.
>>
>>37373153

>"Trump Free Speech Rally" being touted by Vancouver-based right-wing activist Joey Gibson

What the fuck is with this cult of personality? Other than the love-hate relationship with moot over the years, the whole Boxxy shitshow, and brief worship of Zimmerman and that cop that went rouge whose name I can't remember, I can't recall 4chan ever sucking someone off for so long and so hard. It's fucking strange. The fact these retards actually go outside to spout this shit makes it chanology tier faggotry.
>>
>>37373211
>>37373228
>>37373226
>>37373235
>>37373259
Watch out snowflakes, it's getting hot in here.

People wonder why others don't interfere with other people's problems.

Maybe ANTIFAgs will think before they try to bash the fash. They're the first to spill blood while you fags are the first to whine.
>>
>>37373153
> muslims literally mass murder children
> they can do as they please everywhere

Libshits are absolute cancer.
>>
>>37373345
>Trump is pro-free speech and is a memer
>Democrats hate white men and want them to die

Gee, I wonder how this is possible.
>>
>>37373153
It's irresponsible to organize a meeting of such a type, so soon after the events. Delay it to August.

.t a /pol/ack
>>
>>37373345
>I can't recall 4chan ever sucking someone off for so long and so hard. It's fucking strange.

Ron Paul. The whole HAPPENING meme came from him.
>>
>>37373365
>americans literally mass murder children via drone
>they can do as they pleae anywhere
fucking cuckservatives make me want to vomit
>>
ummmm soooo a Drumpf voter literally murders 2 PEACEFUL muslim women and we should let them hold a rally in celebration??

Fuck. That. Not in my America
>>
>>37373379
>t. a faggot

FTFY
>>
>>37373381

Holy shit, I forgot all about Ron Paul. Still, anons weren't meeting up to chant his name on the street
>>
>>37373389
Not two women, but two Liberals. Well, I guess you can call them women then.
>>
>>37373405

Um, yes they were newfaggot
>>
>>37373405
Well he wasn't President.
>>
>>37373417

There weren't 4chan planned meetups for Ron Paul, retard
>>
>>37373356
>Anyone who doesn't like the alt-right is antifa
Fug off back to your containment board, cuckroach.
>>
>>37373387
>but, but you deserve terrorism because xyz

Heh, victim blaming is only okay if you're a leftist and defending the killing of white people.
>>
>>37373442
Neither are the Trump meetups. I think Boxxy and the Scientology protests were the few 4chan meetups.
>>
>>37373435

Which makes this even weirder. Never thought I'd see the day where anons literally go out to support the establishment.
>>
File: 1488759674357.jpg (243KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488759674357.jpg
243KB, 986x555px
>>37373345
I was seriously hoping this Nazi shit would finally blow over once Trump won and everyone got to see what an incompetent retard he is
>>
>>37373365
>reddit spacing
You seem to have lost your way from /pol/ and The_Donald, please return promptly back to your designated echo chamber.
>>
>>37373459

4chan existed under Bush and Obama. Trump is the first likable President. And Bush wasn't even bad, it was just a general "fuck war" lefty propaganda.
>>
>>37373454
>continually antagonize the muslim world
>get surprised people are mad about this
>>
>>37373481
Oh, honey... you're a little too optimistic about things, aren't you?
>>
>>37373481
Did you really think this was about Trump?
>>
>>37373528
>continually antagonize beta men

And Historically, Muslims and Arabs were the aggressors. We've just reached a point where the West is so technologically advanced that it's seen as a crime to use force.
>>
>>37373489
>>37373387
>>37373389
Muslims are absolute inbred cancer. We will keep murdering your inferior terrorist monkey ass all day. There's no place on Earth for islamic hatred and bigotry.
>>
>>37373481
>Trump: We need European members of NATO to pay their fair share in our common defense
>Euro presidents laugh behind his back

They literally laugh at the death of their own people. The political establishment all around the world are the incompetent retards. Almost all of Trump's "negatives" are people leaking shit that are inconsequential.
>>
>>37373563
>And Historically, Muslims and Arabs were the aggressors.
That doesn't justify harassing innocent members f those (((aggressors))), and killing people trying to protect them. Nor does it justify any hostilities and discrimination against them.
>>
>>37373603

According to your own logic, yes it is. An eye for an eye.
>>
>>37373528
> muslims antagonize and attack the whole world
> WE DINDU NUFFIN ALLAHU AKBAR
they are that autistic child that the teacher can't correct because their libshit mom claims oppression when they try.
>>
>>37373614
>According to your own logic, yes it is.
No it doesn't, Mr. Rebuke.
>>
>>37373624

>>37373528 - you

What now?
>>
>>37373599
Not incompetent, anon. They're malevolent.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (10KB, 365x131px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
10KB, 365x131px
>>37373645
You're a fucking idiot, that's what.
>>
Politics has gotten retarded as fuck.
>>
>>37373674

Then you agree with an idiot because I argued the opposite. If you say an eye for an eye is not justified, then you agree with me.
>>
>>37373684

There are only two sides. Kill all white men, accept massive amounts of immigration from violent non-whites that hate you and your lifestyle and destroy the West or be a racist piece of shit bigot FUCKING WHITE MALE. There is no middle ground.
>>
>>37373689
Then, you're going to explain that fallacy, and your elementary reading comprehension.
>>
>>37373503
>And Bush wasn't even bad

Wow, 4chan is so full of underage faggots that they weren't even cognizant of the Bush administration. Let me sum up for you why he was so shit:

1. 9/11 happened under his watch. There were inteligence sharing failures across agencies but it still was under his watch.
2. Lies to get us into Iraq and fucks up the endgame by disbanding the Iraqi Army. 14 years and $1 trillion dollars later, it's still a shitshow.
3. The TSA and Department of Homeland Security makes flying and many other activities a pain in the ass because muh terrorism.
4. Passed laws and executive orders allowing further spying on Americans.
5. Oh and the whole global financial crisis that you probably heard your parents talking about.
>>
>>37373731

I said that terrorism is not justified even if we bombed their children. Some one else said that we deserve it. I said if we're going to go down that route, everyone will be blind because we all have wronged each other. Then you shoved your faggot ass in here and are just be contrarian just to argue.

So why don't you go ahead and tell me what the fuck you want to argue about.
>>
>>37373756

Forgot to list the moratorium on stem-cell research he enacted because muh feelings.
>>
File: 1486103216208.jpg (48KB, 766x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486103216208.jpg
48KB, 766x720px
>>37373563
>>37373623
>completely fuck up the middle east's borders after WW1
>overthrow democratic governments in the middle east in the name of ""anti communism""
>give arms to radical muslims in the name of """anti communism""" (which they use against you 20 years later)
>bomb the middle east east to distract from a sex scandal
>indiscriminately spy on muslims immediately after 9/11
>invade Afghanistan in the name of ""counter terrorism"" but only make terrorism a worse problem over there
>invade and destabalize Iraq, first because muh WMDs, then "freedom" when there turned out to be nothing
>detain and torture thousands of muslims without trial in gitmo
>give arms to terrorists in Syria
>give arms to the Saudis so they can continue murdering Yemeni civillians
>now start bombing Syria in the name of ""humanitarianism""
>WELL OBVIOUSLY THOSE FUCKING TOWELHEADS HATE US BECAUSE THEY'RE BLOODTHIRSTY SAVAGES THAT FEAST ON THE FLESH OF WHITE CHILDREN
this is why so many hate the west, although religious fundamentalism is obviously a factor (it probably wouldn't be a factor if the west didn't work to subvert secularist movements in the middle east)
>>
>>37373771
>I said that terrorism is not justified even if we bombed their children. Some one else said that we deserve it. I said if we're going to go down that route, everyone will be blind because we all have wronged each other.
No you didn't.

See >>37373563
>continually antagonize beta men
>And Historically, Muslims and Arabs were the aggressors.
>We've just reached a point where the West is so technologically advanced that it's seen as a crime to use force.
That is not at all what you said above.
>>
>>37373792

They murdered and enslaved Europeans for generations.
>>
>>37373792
> completely forgets about the turkish 500 years rule over the middle-east and its relentless enslavement and genocide of christians

This is why muslims are the worst cancer on Earth. Everytime Israel murders arab inbred kids, it brings me joy.
>>
>>37373804

This >>37373454

Was my first post. What was yours?
>>
Let me know what happened in 1000AD
Or in Spain
Or in Yugoslavia
Or in Greece

All Muslim aggression and invasion of Europe
>>
>>37373211
It's not in support of him, tho.
>>37373228
Political demonstrations attract loonies, and Portland has lots of loonies to attract. He was pretty clearly a schizo, and was a frustrated Berniebro to boot.
>>37373528
You should consider reading about the Muslim conquest and genocide of the Hindus, leading to a body count of around 400 million over a period of 800 years. They're a violent and oppressive bunch, always have been, always will be, but you lot seem to believe that they're like the fucking Smurfs or some shit.
>>37373776
It was a moratorium on research using embryonic stem cells, which people were concerned would lead to some rather unsavory activities. He was put under a lot of pressure from his base to ban it entirely, and came to a compromise and put a partial ban in effect. It wound up not being that big a deal.
>>
>>37373756

2 and 4 are the only real negatives.
>>
>>37373826
This one: >>37373603.

And no, in >>37373563, you still went into how one side were apparently the original bad guys, and how it's somehow disparaging that retaliating these days looked down upon. Such is the common case with you alt-righters.
>>
>>37373836

North Africa and most of the Middle East was originally Christian before Islam was invented and conquered those lands and forced conversion. I REALLY can't wait until all the leftists have the sword on their neck and their lifestyles are destroyed. They're already getting raped and beat.
>>
>>37373877
>I REALLY can't wait until all the leftists have the sword on their neck and their lifestyles are destroyed. They're already getting raped and beat.
Why don't you get off your ass and do something about it, Aryan warrior
>>
>>37373873
>you still went into how one side were apparently the original bad guys, and how it's somehow disparaging that retaliating these days looked down upon. Such is the common case with you alt-righters.

No, that's because you didn't like what I said. You're making shit up because you were offended. All I said was that Muslims are not innocent victims, the same as how you would love to claim that Americans and Europeans are not innocent victims.
>>
>>37373756
>5. Oh and the whole global financial crisis that you probably heard your parents talking about.
While Bush certainly didn't help things, the roots of that crisis are in the repeal of Glass-Steagall, which was a Clinton thing. It would be nice if Trump would at least try to stick to his promise of bringing Glass-Steagall back, but there hasn't been any movement on that, and the large amount of bankers in his administration makes me extremely pessimistic that he'll follow through.
>>
>>37373889

That's the beauty of it. I don't have to lift a finger. You're purposefully doing it to yourselves.
>>
>>37373889
If Europe wants to destroy itself, let it. Why should we interfere? Because they're white?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.