[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate and violence isn't good. Elliot Rodger lost by giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: elliot-rodger.jpg (57KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
57KB, 620x465px
Hate and violence isn't good. Elliot Rodger lost by giving in to the evil. He could have become a great person if he'd have tried again over and over.
>>
I guess everything's irelative. Too many on a pendulum swing for the daily struggle of living in a way that defeats the purpose of living
>>
he was just a spoiled, entitled brat
>>
>>37373171
>>37373199
In some way that's right. He was responsible for his deeds in the end, but it's also society's fault that he got taught false ideals. If privileged people don't value what they have it's just a matter of time until others become mad and feel treated unfair.
>>
>>37373124
>tried again over and over
Some people just aren't that resilient.
>>
>>37373124
>>37373672
If you guys read his manifesto, you would know that he did try countless times. The world was just constantly against him and he snapped.
>>
>>37373124
>Hate and violence isn't good.

Those things are fine, his was misdirected and ineffective.
>>
>>37373721
>the world was just constantly against him
Oh poor little Elliot. The world is against everyone faggot he had to learn to accept that or kill himself.
>>
>>37373744
He did end up killing himself.
>>
>>37373763
Yeah that's why I said it
>>
He was an entitled and narcissistic piece of shit.
I never got why you idiots worship this pussy bitch
>>
>>37373928
And he's not even white. Dylan is my boy though. I love that kid. I want to send him some commissary.
>>
File: 1495546927572.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495546927572.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>37373124
>hate and violence isn't good
Never criticize someone's anger. To be angry about the injustices one has to face in life is a sign of strength. It is a sign that one has the willpower to fight back against those injustices, rather than bowing down and accepting it as fate.
>>
>>37373984
dude he had contempt for life and wanted innocents to suffer, thats not strength.
>>
>>37374160
If that's not strength, then I don't know what strength is.
>>
>>37374195
obviously
no offense but youre idolizing a psychopath on a modern hermit community
>>
>>37373984
>Never criticize someone's anger.

DUDE

FUCK SELF CONTROL AND CIVIL DECENCY

LMAO
>>
>>37374250
YOU TAKE MY SELF YOU TAKE MY SELF CONTROL
>>
>>37373984
>Anger is a sign of willpower
No it's not. This is a stupid thing to say.
Life is suffering, this is fate. You can accept it and bear your suffering like Christ did, and maybe alleviate some pain in your life or others.
Or you can cause pain to others in life.
This isn't strength, it's utter cowardice and weakness.
>>
>Over and over

You mean in the next life?
>>
>>37374272
Yayyyy! Elliot MOST DEFINITELY should've made a car video with this song!

https://youtu.be/69Z6MAK58gs
>>
File: Retrrrribution.gif (993KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Retrrrribution.gif
993KB, 450x253px
>>37373928
>He was an entitled and narcissistic piece of shit.
>I never got why you idiots worship this pussy bitch
YOU SHALL BE ON THE KILL LIST.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.