[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iv'e known my youngest daughter is not mine genetically,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: o-BABY-SHOWER-ADOPTION-facebook.jpg (381KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BABY-SHOWER-ADOPTION-facebook.jpg
381KB, 2000x1000px
Iv'e known my youngest daughter is not mine genetically, I knew my (now ex wife) had cheated on me. My youngest daughter has no contact with her mother or her real father. But She considers me her dad, and I consider her to be "my" daughter.

I am taking the proper measures to adopt her this year for her birthday. she'll be 15. it's been a tough road, with her mom, i do not understand why she dislikes her daughter, they just do not get along. I'm just happy to have her in my life.
>>
Soul searching.

I found out my 3 year old wasn't mine about a year ago- when she was two. I wound up leaving the mother of the child and, for a time, the child.

After a few weeks of being on my ass and in a horrible place I kind of realized it didn't matter what the biology said. I stayed broken up with the mother but I took her to court for visitation. Now I have my daughter half the time and I've never once regretted it. The most challenging thing has been my families reaction. Several members of my family strongly disagree with my decision which has created friction. But at the end of the day I respected their choices to be involved or not be involved.

It's hard to explain it to some people and I don't know how I'll explain it to my daughter when the time comes- but I know I've had a positive influence on her and that I'm a good dad- and more importantly that I want to be a dad. It's just about the only thing I can truly say I'm good at.

The whole ordeal has made it clear that biology, to me, is overrated. When I look at her it's true that I don't see a child that looks like me staring back- but I see myself in her mannerisms and her speech patterns and her budding sense of right and wrong. The parts of me that are in her are so much deeper then her skin... And that's what matters to me. Watching her step over an ant pile, look up at me and say "We don't step on ants. They're friends" or listening to her exclaim "Balls!" when she drops something is a lot more satisfying and important then the color of her eyes could ever be.

And I have faith that when she gets older and I've had that conversation with her she'll see that I'm her dad not because of a function of law or a biological link- but because of the single best choice I've ever made.

Edit- Thank you for the gold!
>>
>>37372850
Glad to see others who feel this way too. I got together with my SO when her daughter was about 9 months old. The biological father was never in the picture. Shorty after she called me Daddy all on her own. She'll be 5 in August, and she is DEFINITELY my daughter, she shares allot of my mannerisms and such, it's crazy. We're currently filing paperwork for me to "adopt" her.
>>
>>37372862
Awesome to hear. It's encouraging to hear of someone else who ignored biology and is having a happy ending. Soooo many people only look at the financial side of things and disagree with the thought process that led us to the choice me made. There's so much more to it then finances or common practice.

That being said- Please be absolutely sure you get that paperwork filed ASAP. I can't stress how important this is. The courts are stacked against fathers as it is- this is especially true for fathers without a biological link. If things went downhill in your relationship (which hopefully will never happen!) you'd be nothing more than an ex.

I was on the birth certificate so I had legal status and full parental rights- but I still had to fight. Get that paperwork going!
>>
how i learned to stop worrying and became an ultimate cuck
>>
>>37372877
God dammit. My 3 kids don't even know what a dad is. Why can't I find a guy like you?

(Just to clarify, I'm not a drunken slut or something, I hit 30 and with no end in sight I gave up trying to find a decent guy and got donor sperm and have done the whole thing myself. x3 I'm a great mom, they're great kids, everything's great. We just have no clue what this thing 'dad' is that people keep talking about.)
>>
I kept him and continued to raise him as mine.

His mother left us when he was 1. I went to a lawyer when he was 2 asking about the process of getting custody. This was early 2000's, in Mississippi, and at the time (not sure if it's changed), unless his mother formally established residence in another state, she was still fully in her rights to come back and take him whenever she wanted.

Lawyer advised, since it looked like it was going to be contested at the time, me to get a DNA test because the family judge I probably would be going in front of had recently had one of his cases overturned due to a conflicting paternity test. Apparently from that point on, he was requiring them as a matter of course.

Came back negative. Got another one. Negative as well.

Waited a few months, called the lawyer back. First question out of his mouth was about the results. I told him I was my son's father. He said that's fine, but what did the paternity test say. I told him the truth. He paused for a second, asked me if I was sure about what I wanted. I didn't even take time to think before blurting out yes.

That was 13 years ago.

Edit: There is a strong consensus amongst y'alls replies. While I don't initially agree with it, out of respect for your contributions to this conversation, I will at least go talk to a professional family counselor/therapist.
>>
Wow. This one actually pertains to me and my life. Got with a girl when she was young. Had sex a couple of times and we're together for about a month and a half then broke up. 9 months later I get a call that a baby was born and she was mine. I met this tiny angel when she was 6 days old. Mom and me decided we would try to make it work together and she moved on with me and my parents. We get along great and everything is going well. Fast forward six months and this angel is starting to have features that are features a Black and white child should have and not not a Mexican and white child. She finally tells me one morning that she has a confession. She had slept with a black guy the weekend we after we had broken up and legitimately did not know who the child belonged to. She figured that since we had been together more in the bed that the chances of the little girl being mine were greater. Little one was born and she didn't "look black" so she went with it was mine. I was pissed. We went and got a DNA test done and low and behold found out that she did not belong to me. We instantly broke up and she moved back in with her parents. Well during this time, my parents did not care and kept on babysitting the little one anytime they were able to. Six months later, after seeing little one every now and again I decided to call mom and see if she wanted to maybe try again. I ended up adopting her and now she is all mine. Mom and I have been happily married for 12 years now and have two more that I am certain are mine. Couldn't imagine my life any other way.
>>
Why does plebbit try its darn hardest to go as much against nature as possible like its cool. Dont they see that they're wasting time and resources? Virtue signalling is a full time job
>>
File: possesioner.png (43KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
possesioner.png
43KB, 640x400px
does anyone else feel uneasy right now?

I just walked past my fridge and I could sense that it wanted to hurt me
>>
>>37372935
They're the ultimate cuck. Women have full control over them.

I think it's a good place to show us how dangerous it is to let women control everything.
>>
Wall of text and life story incoming! This is an incredibly defining subject in my life, and because of it I have become an incredibly lucky father, and learned how to be a man early in life.

My wife and I met in high school, and we started dating when we were 17. After about 6-7 months we broke up when her abusive and drug addict older boyfriend got out of jail on a gun charge.

We went our separate ways and I was really hurt because I was young and in love. Another 6 months go by and I had heard last she was pregnant but the abuse had continued and they had moved out of town together.

One day my best friend are at Walmart in our town and as we are walking in there she's is, with her mom and very visibly pregnant, I knew something had happened and she had finally gotten away from him just by the look of shame on her face when she saw me.

I smiled and said hi, and moved on. Inside I talked to my friend about how I had butterflies and I couldn't believe she was back in town, because he mom lived right down the road from me.

Being the best friend he is, he told me to let it be since she had broken my heart and not to forget that. But then we left the same time that they did, and we had a passing smile again and moved on.

I let it stew and that night after my friend had went to bed, I left my house and walked down to her moms house with a piece of photograph printer paper with "call me" and my number written on it.

The next day I'll never forget when she called me, and we decided to have dinner at one of our old favorite places downtown.

That was 10 years ago in September and our 5th wedding anniversary, and our oldest daughter is 8, and while she's not biologically mine, the father has never had a single interest or even made a move at contact.

I have spent my entire adult life caring for this little girl, because she is a product of the love of my life, I'm in the process of adopting this year. We had child right after we got married, who turns 4 this June.
>>
File: 3357891281_dbcc5ffd78_o.jpg (992KB, 2659x2625px) Image search: [Google]
3357891281_dbcc5ffd78_o.jpg
992KB, 2659x2625px
does anyone know how i can find reddit or where don't hurt me
>>
>this entire thread
Just blogspot
>>
Fathers isnt one who donates the sperm. Father is the one who looked into the chikds eyes and promised to take care of them. Im a father of 5, 4 biological and 1 from an affair she had when we were married. I have custody of all 5 and absolutely no one treats her different. My family knows but they also know its my choice. She loves me and i love her and thats all she needs. I give her everything she wants. Her mother always threatens to take me to court to gice the bio father his rights because he asked for them, i tell her good luck. I have a lawyer on retainer just for that. Shits gona hut the fan one day and ill be ready. But for now ill enjoy her sweet kisses every morning.
>>
Having children is awful. They literally ruin your life. I have a son and I wish I didn't - I just want to be able to sleep again. There is nothing rewarding about it, it's just a constant depressing daily grind.
>>
>>37373038
Just one guy probably mad at all those men willingly cucking themselves so he just copypastes stories from whatever cuck website he's just found in an attempt to warn us.
>>
>>37372839
kek did you get this from this thread?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6e2xvf/serious_fathers_who_found_out_their_child_is_not/
>>
It wasn't malicious or anything, simply that she thought I was the father while later coming to find the doctor mathed wrong. We were a summer fling and her ex and I were around at about the same time. I took the roll of father for her entire pregnancy and through his birth. I took off time from school and drove the eight hour round trip between my university and home town several times instead of studying or going to a party or taking care of my relationships like all the other college students around me. My lovely girlfriend (not the mother) was more supporting than anyone could ask of a then 19 year old and I'll never be able to repay her for that immense amount of encouragement. When I got the call to book it back home, I drove way too fast and way too sleep deprived all the way, while anticipating how my life was going to be forever altered with this life that was now my responsibility to nurture and teach.

Timothys birth was beyond emotional and I felt an insanely intense connection form with this only seconds old child. His mother and I were on good terms and we just held him and cried. He had some heart issues and was in the nicu for a few days. I held him for hours. I was so deeply concerned for my sons well being. He was moments into his life and already had issues holding him back from the perfect world I was imagining for him.

I got an email about six weeks later with the results of the paternity test my mother insisted upon. "0% chance" of being Tims father. How do you deal with that? The emotions had been established. Did I simply let them go? I still haven't really figured it out.

I was furious that I was forced to grow up for 'no reason' if that makes any sense.

Regardless, I had a strange mixture of grief lined relief and loss based sadness. I feel better for the experience, and hope to have a friend-of-the-family type relationship with him one day. However, it's simply been dismissed from my mind for sanities sake.
>>
Kids mum was sowing other fields while we were 'together' Not sure if my youngest two are my biological children, but at 12 and 14 that they are now, I dare you to threaten them. I dare you to question the closeness we share. Many years of the shame of being a cuckold has not diluted my love for these people who call me dad. Be aware of the facts, make a choice. Good luck to the idiot who had his 2 mins of glory, I had years of little people complaining, "yes dad, we know you love us, you tell us EVERY day"
>>
>>37372901
> Three kids
It's time to leave this site
> I'm not a drunken slut or something
Another reason, to leave this site, because you're a drunken slut if you are here.
>>
File: 1493748669718.jpg (36KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1493748669718.jpg
36KB, 405x431px
>>37372839
Get out with your bait thread, you jewish shithead
>>
Maximum cuck. I would ditch the kid if it wasn't mine.
>>
>>37372850
>Edit- Thank you for the gold!
HAHAHAHA i'll admit it took me until this to realize this was a cuck thread
>>
Cucks are everywhere
>>
> robots
> caring about kids
This board has mgtow, anti natalist, anti women enclaves, or used to. Kids suck, you breeders are revolting and immoral. This raid is laughable.

>>37373081
Preach

Robots, wizard chan is better than this shit. We must have somewhere to shelter.
>>
>>37372901
let me guess you did the drunken lesbian thing for a decade
>>
>>37372850
Lmao I was actually convinced till the ending. Have a gold kind stranger
>>
>>37372839
technically u can fuk her
>>
>>37373573
Actually this is pretty cool. At first I thought OP was a cuck but now I'm a little jelly.
>>
>>37373591
op has her whoooole life to groom her, remember op, people are the same as dogs, assosiate cock with candy and itll be fine
>>
>>37373312
>bait
It's just posts from plebbit you retard not bait. Lurk more
>>
>>37372839
I'd adopt a nice kid :3
>>
File: 1471637170442.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1471637170442.gif
622KB, 480x304px
hey guys here take all of my upboats!! :^)
>>
>>37373627
candy did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 23890489023.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23890489023.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
>>37373951
Adoption makes sense if you want to grow a wife, otherwise you're a fucky cucky
>>
>>37372941
SAUCE ON THE PIC PLS

ORIGINAL
>>
My name is Dave, and I guess you could call me a "house husband". I support my wife, her 3 sons and 2 interracial adopted daughters (one of which may not have actually been adopted) by taking care of the house while my wife works and has her "de-stress" time away from the house and subsequently, me. Sometimes her de-stress time lasts overnight and even for three days straight once, but it's okay, I'm always here to take care of her children while she's gone! I've learned not to ask her where she goes or what she does during this time because it would only stress her out more and she then needs more de-stress time. Steve from accounting told me last week he saw my wife out with a large African-American gentleman at a local club with her hand down his pants, I think I'm going to park my car at the local bridge and blow my brains out with a 12 gauge. I'm really thankful that she allows me to take care of her children and support her ambitions and dreams, I'm so proud of her!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.