[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet cute girl >she's nice to me >imagine asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>meet cute girl
>she's nice to me
>imagine asking her out
>imagine going on dates
>imagine falling in love
>imagine getting married
>imagine buying our first home
>imagine getting into fights and making up
>imagine having children
>imagine growing old together
>I know literally nothing about this person
>feel sad when they obviously want nothing to do with me

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME? This can't be a thing that happens to normal people.
>>
I'm probably not normal but it does happen to me.

One time it turned out that they liked me too.
>>
I do the exact same shit

Why aren't we more grounded in reality bros?
>>
File: 1479268676150.jpg (38KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479268676150.jpg
38KB, 800x733px
>>37372748
> they
THIS MEME NEEDS TO DIE FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT IF YOU ARE GAY GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37372712
>>37372748
>>37372780

It's common for people who lack experience with dating. Most people get this bullshit out of the way as teenagers. Try focusing on being more "in the moment". When you ask out a girl do it with the idea that you want to get to know them and not the idea that you'll be together forever.
>>
It's okay anon, I feel like this every time somebody acknowledges my existence.
>>
>>37372712

I wonder if this ever happens to women.
>>
>>37372712
This just means you want sex. It's sad because it's very disrespectful to the other person. Your feelings for her are disingenuous. You don't like her for who she is as a person, you're just lonely and would bang a wall if it had a slit in the side.

You guys are fucking pathetic and disgusting. Nobody will ever take you seriously.
>>
How can you like someone when you barely even know shit about them? Fuck off.
>>
>>37373631
>imagine building a life together with another person
>U JUST WANT SEX!!!!!!!!

I just want companionship and I can't find it anywhere ;_;
>>
>>37373631
>>37373644

It's called a connection you assholes.
>>
>>37372712
I do this often. It hurts like hell when you realize you mean nothing to them. I desperately want love and affection.
>>
>>37373693
being w someone bc you need someone as opposed to being w them because you truly love them for who they are is Different.

you're a desperate fcking creep!
>>
>>37373728
>look at this subhuman piece of garbage who wants to love and be loved back

Is it really so wrong? Why does being deprived of a basic human need make me a creep?
>>
>single men long for companionship and love
>married men wish they'd never gotten married

Is one of them right or is this a case of grass being greener?
>>
>>37374647
only chad wishes he didnt get married
>>
>>37372712
this happens to me all the time. has been happening all my life
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>37374798
>only chad wishes he didnt get married
ask all those men who only get to see their children first saturday of the month and still have to pay the roastie a fortune for that
>>
>>37373427
It does
I just don't get dissaopinted when they don't want to have anything to do with me because I know I'm undesirable, I just indulge in this thoughts cause they feel nice
>>
>>37372712

This happens to me all the time. Just once in my fucking life, I'd like to ask out a cute girl, get a yes, then successfully score her as my girlfriend. I'm only 20, so I'm still hopeful that'll happen at some point in this decade of my life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.