[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoke weed >Something weird happens >Go to the hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: received_10154612953283494.jpg (13KB, 449x416px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154612953283494.jpg
13KB, 449x416px
>smoke weed
>Something weird happens
>Go to the hospital
Are degenerate stoners literally fucking retarded ?
>>
>>37372328
what the hell are you talking about?
original?
>>
>>37372328
>not just taking it easy and smoking a little at a time until a nice mellow high builds up

You're a fucking idiot if you smoke a ton of weed at once. Ten times out of ten you will freak the fuck out. One time I even had a seizure after smoking too much.

It must be annoying as fuck for ER personnel to get people who smoked too much too quickly wasting their time.
>>
Ask me how I know you've never smoked weed
>>
>>37372403
He's talking about the idiots who come to CO or WA from Ohio or whatever and think LOL LEGAL 420 DUDE WEED LMAO and smoke way more than they should in one sitting. Then they freak out, think they're going to die, and go to the emergency room. 99% of the time they're just really high, and there's no emergency. It wastes doctors' time and hospital resources, but they legally have to keep the people there and monitor them until they get un-stoned.

t. Coloradan living in Washington
>>
>>37372328
This only happens to highschoolers who smoke weed for the first time.
Or some dumbshit bought some weed laced with speed.
>>
>>37372565
That story sounds like a load of shit. A stoner would know they don't need to go to the emergency room. What kind of retard does that? I know some pretty degen 420 blaze it types but they smoke so often they know you can't get fucked up so much that you need to go to the hospital.
>>
>>37372603
That's the point, they're not stoners, they're tourists who think "well shit, might as well try it while I'm here". They have no idea how much they should smoke the first time, and so they go overboard. That, or they smoked back in college in the 70s or whatever and aren't used to modern weed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4878119/
>>
>>37372328
>t. Weed virgin
I've been high as fuck so that I thought I would experience ego death and forget who I was and turn into a potato. But I didn't call the hospital cause I'm no fuckin retard.
>>
I used to smoke synthetics and legit felt like I was gonna die every time. Always made sure I had my phone charged next to me for 911
>>
>>37372728
That's the average experience with synthetics

Only retards smoke that shit
>>
>>37372670
I should qualify the point that I'm making here. My hometown is Breckenridge, Colorado, a ski resort town with lots of tourists. During breaks from school I work in a tourist t-shirt shop. Half of the exchanges I have at work go like this:

>tourist with shifty eyes comes in
>oh boy, here we go
>tourist leans over the counter and whispers "hey, do you know where I can get some...you know..."

I always tell them that it's ok, they can talk about weed, and I give them a map to my favorite dispensary. Then I ask if they've smoked before. 99% have either never smoked or did once in the 70s or whatever. It's these idiots who always freak out and go to the ER, so I always tell them to take it easy the first time.
>>
>>37372728
That's because you're a retard who smokes synthetics. Idiot.
>>
Remember that 911 call from the cop who thought he was dying because he had too many edibles? lmao

https://youtu.be/w3ckAo26YRQ?t=103
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.