[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cat chases after jingly ball >says "mrrmrrmrrmrrmrr"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: i don't know whats happening.png (97KB, 239x217px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know whats happening.png
97KB, 239x217px
>cat chases after jingly ball
>says "mrrmrrmrrmrrmrr" while running instead of "meow"

>cat gets comfy while being petted
>prrs are short and quiet and broken up instead of "prrrrrr...prrrrrrrrr..."

is this cat broken
>>
It's probably fine. My cat makes this weird "chirping" noise when she meows for some reason.
>>
>>37372319
>>37372232
Cats have a lot of vocalization. Both of your cats are normal.
>>
>>37372327
oh okay thanks. Also sometimes when she lays down and I go to pet her she reaches out and traps my hand with her claws and bites and licks, but also kicks away my arm with her hind legs. What's that about?
>>
>>37372370
She's playing with you.
Cats beat the crap out of eachother when they play. Try rubbing it's belly a bit more aggressively than normal when she does it.
>>
>>37372421
Oh neat! I was worried she was angry or something. She also scratches up my hands and arms really badly playing or not so that's worrying too. I'll try it though, thanks!
>>
>>37372445
Invest in some cat toys for her to attack. It's a good way to help her release some of that energy.
>>
>>37372445
You could get some gloves to play with your cat.
>>
>>37372232
maybe it's a foreign cat
>>
more NEETcat stories please
>>
File: bag and cat.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px)
bag and cat.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>37373632
Can cats be NEETs? or do you mean me?

well it made me feel really happy because my mom and sister always say that she seems to like me, and i think so too but I don't say it. she always comes up to me and brushes on my leg and rubs her face on me. She seems to really like my room too, which is weird because the door's almost always closed and it's really dirty. it has boxes to climb on and stuff so maybe that's why. When I open the door I almost always hear her bell ringing because she runs to get in before I can close it. I feel bad but I'm afraid of her eating garbage and getting sick or chewing up my wires and stuff. The times I do let her in she keeps clawing at my earbuds because they're string things and they move, she already sliced one up and that's when I had to start not letting her in as much. My dad took me to the movies once and in their arcade place I won a package of colorful shoe strings from a game, and I came home and gave them to her. She really likes them but apparently not as much as my earbuds. most of the time when I have to come out, I have to get her jingly bell and throw it and run back into my room fast while she's distracted. she's a really nice cat, I hope we keep her, even if she acts silly.
>>
>cat
>not doggo
OP is a faggot
>>
>>37373884
I have one of those too! i don't have very many stories though, we got her when I was little and most of the time she sleeps on the couch nowadays. she's still great and I love her!
>>
>>37372370
Mine does that too, my left hand looks awful
>>37372475
>>37372501
Not him, but mine only likes to fight with my hand
He's also kinda scared of glowed hand but is fine when when I hide it under a blanket/duvet
Cats are autists
>>
>>37373875
yeah I meant you, thanks senpai
>>
>>37372232
>>37372370
>tfw i will never be so autistic that I get a cat and then start to think its "broken" because it does not behave EXACTLY like how other humans have represented felines in entertainment mediums.
>>
>>37374071
no problem, I'm glad you were interested! but how could you tell?

>>37374117
Well how was I supposed to know?! I've only ever had her for like two weeks and the last cat we had was when I was too little to remember
>>
>>37374158
oh I couldn't tell, NEETcat just sounded neat

but I like cats a lot I wish I could have my own. the first thing I'm going to do this summer is help cats at the animal shelter
>>
>>37372370
every cat I know does this, it's weird since I've never seen them do it on tv origino whatever before actually seeing/knowing real cats
>>
>buy cat toy
>cat sniffs it and is completely uninterested
>throw away a scrap of paper and miss the trash can
>cat is entertained by crumpled up paper at least an hour

Is my cat stupid?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.