[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two goals this year. Hit on girls until it becomes easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1490669044836.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490669044836.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
I have two goals this year. Hit on girls until it becomes easy for me,.and get an asian gf. I'm not your classic Wapanese faggeeet. I'm not really into anime and shit. But I love asian women. Japanese and Korean are tops but a reflection of where I live.. VANCOUVER BC. THE MOST ASIAN CITY OUTSIDE OF ASIA! !

Just going downtown today I saw 3 asian girls I could spend the rest if my life with. I really wanted to talk to the first one but "have you finished high school" didnt sound like the best opener. I'm positive she glanced at me a few times but assholes kept sitting in the wrong seats and blocking my view.

The last one was with some douchey guy and her body language made me die a little inside. U felt bitter.

A Japanese girl from ok cupid added me on snap chat and deleted her ok cupid. I am finally talking to her again and when I asked her when we coukd hang-out she said 'not yet. Back from Japan 6/27'

Wellllllllll that's not a no !!! I dont care if this makes me some kind of horrible white guy. A sexual imperislist. Yellow fever etc. If I was a white teen girl who liked black guys ppl would call me brave. A white guy that likes black girls... progressive.

Genes like to mix. I've been with nothing but white girls and my next gf will be asian. The only curveball may be that she's Thai or Cambodian instead of Japanese. I got to know a girl volunteering that us asian and dhe seemed thrilled when i asked her out. Later when She finally messaged me i asked her whats up instead of.. hey ..date and time what works for you

I gotta admit that really hurt. I understand it hut we got to know each other really well. I wont make that mistake with Larissa. My soon to be asian princess.
>>
File: gayjay.png (379KB, 438x604px) Image search: [Google]
gayjay.png
379KB, 438x604px
>>37371883
>my next gf

freeze frame. You know the drill. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: no for me dawg.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
no for me dawg.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>37371905
Fuck off overweight cunt
>>
>>37372230
I think you may be confused. fuck off
>>
File: yee.jpg (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
19KB, 512x512px
>>37372276
You lose sir! Good day! YOU LOSE.
>>
File: 1495829092803.jpg (75KB, 1080x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1495829092803.jpg
75KB, 1080x1144px
>I've been with nothing but white girls
norman etc

i like azns too though
>>
>>37371883
>I'm not your classic Wapanese faggeeet
>But I love asian women
kek, go down a bottle of cyanide you 500lb neckbeard weaboo.
>>
File: 1464120983527s.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1464120983527s.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>37372961
>Being heterosexual with some preferences makes you a weeb
>>
>>37371883
I'm in
>rollin' heights balla country
But there's no ballas here. It's pretty much all azn. I buy my weed at the Hong Kong Plaza. All the signs are in Mandarin and Korean and occasionally Japanese and Vietnamese. I ought to get myself a slanty-eye'd QT, but I'm really a loser by every objective measure and I don't have the confidence to overcompensate.

I'm gonna pick up an other minimum wage job and get myself on a steady stream of hard liquor and gain the artificial confidence I need to make it happen. Wish me luck, fellow virgins.
>>
>>37371883
Holy shit you're some kind of autistic
>>
>>37373082
>implying that's not what this board is for
You might not belong here, friendo
>>
OP here, its a copy pasta
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.