[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 25 slept with around 30 something women am am 80% submissive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 9368q4pg950z.jpg (487KB, 1074x1075px) Image search: [Google]
9368q4pg950z.jpg
487KB, 1074x1075px
im 25 slept with around 30 something women am am 80% submissive and into cuckolding. I hate my life and plan on killing myself around 30. AMA
>>
>>37370854
I don't get the picture.
>>
>>37370854
Dayum. Your life must be relly shit if you want to wait another 5 years.
>>
>>37370871
it's the hottest new meme on the block. step right up! step right up!
>>
I'm 25, only had sex by paying for it...awkwardly....and with only 4 women

Never had a GF, a crush, or any girls interested in me ever

AMA
>>
There is a qt at my job who I often see in the break room. She is often sitting by herself and on her Cell Phone.

How do I start a conversation with her?
>>
How can I get women to dom me without cuck shit
>>
>>37371744
ask her a question like where something is or if there is anything good to eat. It would help if you gave more context though like where you work and what the break room environment is like
>>
>>37372268
I work at a Wal-Mart. The break room is a bunch of tables with a TV in a corner.
>>
>>37370854
take your faggot AMA to reddit

originally though, you astonishing self admitted cuck
>>
>>37371871
Its a weird dynamic that you have to have. I've found that getting women to dominate me requires them to be insecure first.

If they are insecure they will do whatever it takes to feel like they have control again. This is generally when I let on (very slightly) that I like being dominated. It has to start slow i.e. let her go on top, let her make more decisions. Women love the power trip (most imo at least from experience) they want to feel like they have control over a situation but they also dont want to be bored. So for the dynamic to work there has to be some threat of you leaving or getting taken by another girl.

Its a weird dynamic they dont want a beta limp wrist they want to dominate someone who poses a threat so they feel more validated.
>>
File: minus_catness_points.jpg (55KB, 384x586px) Image search: [Google]
minus_catness_points.jpg
55KB, 384x586px
>>37372330
>I've found that getting women to dominate me requires them to be insecure first.

You sound like my first boyfriend.

When we started dating he told me that he's into femdom, and i only did it for him because I was insecure, and started to resent him for it. He wasn't the cute kind of sub either, who lets you beat him, thanks you afterwards, calls you the best gf ever, and makes you chocolate milk because he loves you. He was just lazy and demanding, and tried to control me outside of the bedroom by being emotionally abusive.

At some point a lost enough respect for him to break up, and i feel disgusted with myself for letting him talk me into that. For a long time I was wondering what was wrong with me that I'd attract a guy like that, and tried really hard to be super feminine (i was a bit of a tomboy back then), so that it wouldn't happen again. I also told all my friends about what he was into when they asked me why I broke up.
I mean, how desperate can you be? Just find a girl who likes it, it's way more fulfilling in the long run.

Oh well at least I have a better bf now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.