[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was a normalfag in middle school and highschool >started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>was a normalfag in middle school and highschool
>started dating my first girlfriend in middle school
>she broke up with me in 10th grade
>thought she was cheating on me with another guy but I could never find evidence
>get a new gf, she's a friend of my last gf
>strangely there's no drama between them
>she breaks up with me before graduation
>get mad
>think one of my friends is cucking me, but I can't find any proof again
>angrily go off to university and cut off contact with everyone
>fast forward to last spring last year
>bump into them by coincidence
>they eventually admit they were in fact cheating on me
>but not with other men
>they're lesbians
>they've been fucking around with each other since 8th grade
>they were just using me as a beard
>got invited to their wedding

What the fuck do I do? I mean, I befriended them again, so I thought it was bridge under the water, but now I'm suddenly really bitter over getting cucked all those years ago.
I think that paranoia caused me to become a recluse too. I cut off contact with just about everyone after highschool and I haven't had a GF since. I haven't had that many friends since that happened either.
>>
File: 1494419880355.png (7KB, 166x166px)
1494419880355.png
7KB, 166x166px
>cucked by lesbians
>bridge under the water
this fucking thread
>>
File: 1493073086130.png (19KB, 657x527px)
1493073086130.png
19KB, 657x527px
>>37370872
>bridge under the water
fuck.
It's 1AM here
>>
>>37370910
its ok anon it made me laugh may I ask why you even befriended them again though
>>
>befriending the people who cucked you
It's like you're an actual cuck.

You like it, don't you Anon?
>>
give them the D to see if they're sure
>>
>>37370985
>>37370951
I didn't know they cucked me when I befriended them again.
That revelation came in like November 2016.
At the time I was was sort of angry, but I wasn't really furious
But now reality has hit me and I'm pissed off
>>
>>37371022
I mean after the break up you should've just dismissed them both when you saw them again. exes let alone women are just trouble. let this be a lesson.
>>
>>37370799
>was a normalfag
>was
you can't un-become a normie, friendo
you failed but you will never be a true robot
>>
>>37371107
>using "normie"
I think you're the real normalfag here, not me.
>>
>>37371195
there's literally no difference you autist
>>
>>37371286
Normalfags use "normie" because "fag" is too offensive for them
>>
Serious reply here,
Anon you should 100% not go to the wedding not only will you find most of the people you used to know, they will then try question you on why you never made the attempt to contact them. thats the problem you cant just tell them all the same thing they will start to think you think that your too good for them and nothing good will come from it
>>
>>37371352
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
I've already bumped into some other people, and the prevailing response is "wtf anon! I thought you died! Why haven't you talked to any of us?"
>>
>>37371301
you have to to leave, your newfag is showing.
>>
>>37370799
DO NOT GO TO THAT WEDDING
>>
>>37371407
I really think it would be best if you didn't go
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.