[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 22 year old man, I live alone, have a full time job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1491078958713.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491078958713.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
I'm a 22 year old man, I live alone, have a full time job and I've never dated anyone. I don't drink or do drugs either.
The loneliness is getting to me but I find myself becoming more disgusted with the idea of relationships and sex. I also think majority of people my age are disgusting because of their substance use.
I'm not sure how to proceed. I feel like the last member of my species.
The pic is unrelated, garter snakes are just cute.
I also posted on /adv/ but I doubt they will have anything worth thinking about.
>>
>>37370567
You're more or less me at that age.
Just don't think about it too much and concentrate on what you think is important.
Personally, I've only ever been able to relax around people I've met through 4chan and immediate family, so I tend to cling to those types of people. It's enough interaction to get by.
>>
>>37370658
I don't really find anything important anymore. All I do is work and go home.
>>
>>37370567

your purity isn't worth keeping

trust me on this, i protected mine and it has no value to men. the world is dirty, and so are you. commit to something. it's probably a bad idea, but it's better than choosing nothing at all.
>>
>>37370713
It's purely coincidental. I didnt intend to stay pure.
>>
>>37370702
Start there then. Invest yourself in something you enjoy or consider necessary. Or any number of these things.

Identify and pursue a source of fulfilment.
>>
>>37370754
I invest time into keeping snakes. They're pretty great, but it still feels like something is missing.
>>
>>37370567
>>37370658
I'm the same as well. Turning 24 next month. My only social interactions include talking to family, coworkers, and internet friends. I haven't had IRL friends since high school.
>>
>>37370763
I don't even have a family.
My family situation was abusive, and was just shaky at best. I live an 8 hour drive from them and we don't speak to eachother.
>>
>>37370567
At this point, you're gone. You've made your single bed of lonliness and now you have to lie in it.

But thanks, your tax dollars will send my kids to school.
>>
>>37370567
>22
Neither did I anon. Neither did I.
>>
>>37370752

no it's not, you deliberately avoid these things because you find them disgusting. that's what your op says. what i'm telling you is get over your disgust.
>>
>>37370567
Hurry up and get NEETbux so you can quit paying for this faggots wife's sons schooling
>>
>>37370888
Due to my low income I get most of my tax money back. What I do put in the system pays for my use of roads and public facilities.

>>37370965
I'd rather kill myself than become that.

>>37370998
I don't get any government assistance.
>>
>>37371037
REEEE What good are you as a single wageslave if you're barely covering your own expense to society?!?

I console myself that you at least pay sales tax, maybe.
>>
>>37371079
I just exist. I didn't choose to do it, it just happened.
>>
Bump.
I still would like some insight,
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.