[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being NEET is the mental equivalent to cancer. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1484876476903.jpg (332KB, 1008x716px) Image search: [Google]
1484876476903.jpg
332KB, 1008x716px
Being NEET is the mental equivalent to cancer.

I don't know how any of you faggots could like this shit, it's depressing.
>>
>>37370563
No one likes being a NEET, dude. It's a living hell. Almost all those pro-NEET wagie threads are jokes.
>>
speak for yourself. if it's depressing it's because you're a robot and your life is depressing either way. stop pretending like selling your time to mr. noseburg somehow makes things any better. FUCK you piss me off. you can do anything you want, how is it cancer?
>>
Being a NEET is awesome as long as you have a lot of money. I spent years as a NEET but due to being independently wealthy those were the best years of my life. Working is something you get used to and there is a kind of fulfillment you get from it, but I'd much rather go back to being a NEET if I could.

Why do you think people retire? Retirement is basically saving up enough money that you can NEET it up until you die. Once you have enough money to do that you stop working.
>>
if you have so little ambition and imagination you don't know what to do with free time, and would rather be a slave to the system, then I feel sorry for you
>>
>>37370563
yeah it's depressing. it would be bareable with alot of money tho because then i could buy drugs and other stuff.
>>
>>37370563
Being NEET was fine in 2007 since I just graduated high school and had all the video games I could play for 24 hours.

Then Halo 3 came out and my parents wouldn't buy it for me; told me I needed to get a job, so I did.
>>
>>37370563
i wish i had inoperable cancer that would kill me in less than a year
>>
Being NEET is fucking fantastic.
Being NEET & poor would be shit.

There's probably a happy medium.
>>
>>37370563
>Wakeup whenever I want
>Make tea and read in my sunny backyard and listen to the birds chirp
>Come in and make coffee and browse 4chan/news. Say I'll code but don't
>Make a big robust breakfast
> Head to the gym
>Get back, shower and make lunch while listening to audio lectures/podcasts
>It's usually 5pm by now
>Go to the bar with one of my few friends
>come home at night buzzed, make dinner
> Watch a movie/read or do opiates and blissfully nod out to music
>Sleep whenever I want
>Spontaneously travel wherever I want in my car, have 2 deadbeat friends who join me usually
Oh yeah anon, sounds terrible. I'd much rather work min wage getting shit on in a stressful workplace.
>>
File: 1478306576069.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478306576069.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>37370563
NEET life is only good if you have money. I'm saying this as a NEET for nearly 8 years now, not really by choice though.

Seriously, every time I see somebody posting one of those greentext stories about their day in the life as a "NEET" it almost involves at least some sort of some money spending just makes me think it's some 20-something kid that doesn't know what to do with their life yet and is mooching off their parents for money + a place to stay.

Or, maybe I'm just jealous and they're all set for a while and can live freely as a NEET. But, that's just the feeling I get.

Being a NEET with insane amounts of money would be something I, and, probably everyone else would kill for.
>>
File: 1490668261587.jpg (337KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490668261587.jpg
337KB, 1920x1200px
>>37371954
>Not having rich parents who supply you with a stipend because of your "mental illness"
>Not having a family vacation home on a cozy island archipelago that you live in year round
Not even memeing. It's a little pathetic and hard to find meaning, but it's always better than wagecucking
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.