[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> you will never be a top 100 melee player The amount of time,money,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151KB, 250x349px
> you will never be a top 100 melee player
The amount of time,money, and effort needed to git gud isn't worth it holy shit. Even if you do all 3 above you may plateau and never ever get better.
Not to mention finding the time to git gud is harder than actually getting better.
>>
I know this feel

i've settled with the goal of eventually having a really good mewtwo
me and my friend play pretty much every day, we're both pretty shit but it's a lot of fun.
we're about to go start streaming matches on twitch if any of you anons want, my friend's twitch account is agentwhiplash

we're both really bad at this game though.
>>
>>37370544
>The amount of time,money, and effort needed to git gud isn't worth it

this is a universal rule for all video games
>>
>>37371112
not for Ocarina of Time, matey!
>>
>>37371112
>The amount of time,money, and effort needed to git gud isn't worth it
>this is a universal rule for all video games

This is why I play as Kirby.
>>
>>37371130
that is the only robot choice in the game.
>>
>>37370544
>money
What do you need money for in ssbm?
>>
>>37371148

When playing Mario Kart the only robot options are Koopa Troopa or Wario.
>>
>>37371180
Why the fuck do you need money? Just buy it.
>>
File: 1493907651190.jpg (49KB, 632x775px) Image search: [Google]
1493907651190.jpg
49KB, 632x775px
>>37370544
>tfw 50hz eurocuck
>>
>>37370544
>> you will never be a top 100 melee player
>The amount of time,money, and effort needed to git gud isn't worth it holy shit. Even if you do all 3 above you may plateau and never ever get better.
>Not to mention finding the time to git gud is harder than actually getting better.

Videogames are for children and retards, nobody who actually matters gives a fuck how well you can sperg out on your PlayStation and make your Charizord throw pokemon balls.
>>
File: content aware m2k.png (334KB, 726x400px) Image search: [Google]
content aware m2k.png
334KB, 726x400px
>>37370544
>tfw Puff main
>>
>>37371148
>implying Marth isn't the robot choice
>>
>>37371430

Mr. Game and Watch is some really deep autism.
>>
>>37371485
I don't know why, but this post made me laugh really hard.
>>
>>37371333
>Getting good at video games doesn't matter, because it wont impress other people.

I think you're missing the point, getting gud is it's own reward.
>>
>>37371609
>>Getting good at video games doesn't matter, because it wont impress other people.
>I think you're missing the point, getting gud is it's own reward.

You're reward will be permanent virginity.
Good job cucking yourself goy.
>>
>>37371725
>implying I'm white
>implying I wouldn't have remained celibate anyways.
>>
File: 1474346985118.png (66KB, 246x239px) Image search: [Google]
1474346985118.png
66KB, 246x239px
>>37371409
>tfw purin main
>>
competitive children's party game
>>
>can't git gud at Smash
>can't git gud at League
>can't git gud at Overwatch

The only thing I can consistently kick ass in is Mario Kart, and literally nobody takes Mario Kart seriously.
>>
>>37372112
It isn't something to be taken seriously, unless you play without items, in which case you and me are in the microscopic minority my man/
>>
>>37372112
>tfw decent at all games but great at none
there's some single player games im really good at but when it comes to multiplayer im just average at everything. Truly sucks seeing you're friends get better while you're stuck at the same shit forever
>>
>>37372144

If items were turned off I would literally never lose. It's unfair to the people I'm playing with. They're always missing boost opportunities, falling off of edges, and not minmaxing their kart stats.

>>37372189

Single player games tend to make you extremely OP a little more than halfway through the game it seems.
>>
>>37372112
>god like at cod
>will always be good at fps
>can only play good for a week after quitting for months because I get so bored

Go from 25 or so kills and 9-10 deaths a game to 1 kdr every game at like 18-21 kills.
>>
>>37371409
But mango started as a a puff man faggo. And hbox.

>>37370544
Some talent just comes. M2k went autistic and studied frame data thats why he's good. Armada just has the right mindset. Maybe it depends on the perspective they bring to the meta
>>
>>37370544
I feel this way but with SF and MvC3.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.