[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks? Do they like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Do they like white guys?
>>
>>37370087
shut the fuck up with this shit already

comprende
>>
no, this is important
>>
>>37370243
meant for the post above this
>>
>>37370087
Theyre gross and have low iq
>>
>>37370347
that's a bunch of bullshit, they're hot and often smart
>>
>>37370087
I used to have a sexual relationship with a half Mexican half white bitch. She loved sucking dick and she was the first girl to let me fuck her in the ass. Besides that she was pretty dumb and I treated her like shit.
>>
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/w-1Q3NuWipCiyl4Ym2ylsw/

jesus christ
>>
>>37370378
>treated her like shit

you're a scumbag and should apologize
>>
>>37370087
she's going to drop that phone

why do people always do this, saw someone at the park doing this right next to a river on the railing last week... half expected the phone to drown because of idiocy

anyways hispanics obviously like whites, but they will prefer hispanics if the only major difference between a white guy and a hispanic guy is race.
>>
>>37370466

> anyways hispanics obviously like whites, but they will prefer hispanics if the only major difference between a white guy and a hispanic guy is race.

this, and they generally prefer the more normie white guys. their culture is already pretty normie so finding a robot qt hispanic gf will be like a needle in a haystack.
>>
>>37370400
I know, this faggotry needs to stop. The worst is that she's not even cute.
>>
>>37370501
>she's not even cute

you're a fag
>>37370498

A lot of Hispanic chicks like Anime and Metal
>>
>>37370401
I did apologize awhile ago because it was eating away at my conscience.
>>
>>37370400
It's because people keep replying to this shit.
Jesus, OP, we get it.
You like latinas.
Honestly this is a major fucking problem, people keep making threads about their fetishes and the worst part is that it's always the same fucking thing with slight variations to it.
Doesn't anyone understand that variety is the spice of life.
And what's the point of having a board where no two replies are the same, if they might as well BE the same.
>>
>>37370087
I have to beat Latinas off me where ever go. I'm 5'10, but I tower over them. Ir's like I'm 6'3 for a white girl. So ues, Latinas love white men.
>>
Oh look it's this thread again. What kind of new information do you expect to glean?
>>
>>37370736
WHY? FUCKING WHY do you always have to be in EVERY goddamn latina thread, you fat son of a whore?
>>
>>37370760
Why is the same one posted over and over and over and over and over and over again?
>>
>>37370087
just fucking go to tijuana and get a hooker already
>>
>>37370087
Some do same as every race.
>>
Most are fat (too many burritos?), Low IQ
>>
>>37370087
They're loud, mean and aggressive. Total normies, stay away.
>>
>>37370087
Apparently they think 6-inch dicks are big.

They're also terrible at giving blowjobs.
>>
>I will never have a Catholic, conservative hispanic wife

Why even live?
>>
>>37371084
I hear Mexican girls give great head
>>
>>37371132
Not the one I was with and I didn't want to spend $100 for another hour just so I could cum.

Fuckin' whores, amiright?
>>
>>37371187
so your experience is limited to prostitutes?
>>
>>37371187
You filthy disgusting degenerate you.
>>
File: IMG_2026.png (716KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.png
716KB, 1334x750px
>>37371221
MEXICAN prostitutes.

>>37371253
Oh fuck off, this is 4chan.
>>
>Do they like white guys?

protip: this is a stupid question that makes you sound like an idiot no matter which group you're talking about
>>
>>37371375
Do you like albino guys?
>>
>>37371034
I'm Latina and I fit this description exactly.
>>
>>37371434
Don't say that about yourself! I'm sure you're great.

Do you like cuddles?
>>
I want a qt Latina gf that makes me smell her feet
>>
>>37370087

They are "passionate" ie start fights over trivialities.

They're ok in bed but not as wild as you'd expect.

They expect you to read their minds.
>>
>>37372248
So... they're women?

origamil
>>
>tfw latina girl at work keeps trying to get me to talk to her by strategically placing herself near me and sticking her butt into the air trying to get me to look
>tfw I just become paralyzed with fear instead

God dammit if I weren't utterly terrified of interacting with girls I could 100% get laid
>>
>>37372295
Try to make small talk at least
>>
>>37372293

Yes but much more so than usual. They're a chore, frankly.
>>
>>37372306
But I'm a sperg, small talk is the bane of my existence.
What do I even say? I can't into basic human communications.
>>
>>37372346
It depends on the situation

Maybe talk about work relared things at first and try to detect if you have any mutual interests
>>
Why do latinas age so terribly and turn into short dumpy goblins when they get old?
>>
>>37372647
So you're saying I should only pump and dump latinx girls or I'll be the next Jeb Bush?
>>
>>37372647
That's not true, I see plenty of Latinas who age well. >>37372687
>>
>>37372687
No, look at Salma Hayek, she's 50 and still hot
>>
>>37372647
old mexican ladies are the worst
>>
Mexbot here
Latinas are crazy for white cock, they have a saying that passes down generations, from mothers to daughters, "mejorar la raza" which basically means breeding and marrying foreigners to make your descendancy as white as possible.
>>
>>37372207
I'd be so fucking happy if I got to smell some Latina toes
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.