[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you daydream about /r9k/? >I daydream about being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 1490804462065.png (10KB, 586x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490804462065.png
10KB, 586x528px
what do you daydream about /r9k/?

>I daydream about being a famous DJ playing in huge festivals while the crowd sings along.

I daydream about this so much i'm considering actually doing it.
>>
File: IMG_1506.png (162KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.png
162KB, 500x418px
>>37369731
I daydream about being back at home because that's where my father and sister are. I miss them lots.
>>
>>37369800
oh anon, i'm sorry, what happened, why did you had to leave?
>>
File: when mlady cringes just right.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
when mlady cringes just right.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>37369731
killing people, fucking cartoons, being famous

nothing out of the ordinary, really
>>
>>37370229
I moved to the United States of America. Some of my family decided to stay back in Philippines so only me and my brother could go there with our mother.
>>
File: tumblr_oli88ym3Jf1r5z4bho2_400.png (137KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oli88ym3Jf1r5z4bho2_400.png
137KB, 275x283px
>>37369800
>steven jewniverse

fucking kill yourself you tumblrite faggot. I hope muslims gangrape your sister while they behead your father. Fuck you, get the fuck off my board you fucking soft-ass normie piece of shit
>>
>>37370287
>killing people
I hope you have health insurance because that edge sure is sharp.
>>
File: me.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>37369731
>A good job, with a beautiful virgin white wife who will give me 7 beautiful children
>I'll take a 2 week summer vacation every year and spend a week camping with my family and a week at home relaxing with my beautiful family
>To be able to give my children a great life and much love
>To know I have a true partner in my wife and a common goal of childrearing
>To live in a 100% white neighborhood
>To never have to lock my doors
>To live in the suburbs out in western USA with a beautiful mountain range that I look at everyday
>To have God, church and community priorities in my life
>To be able to die knowing I lived a just, loving life and that it was all worth it
>>
>>37370360
Ummm ok? I'm kind of already used to this hostility so it's whatever. Hate me if you want.
>>
>>37370334
I hope none of your family do drugs you know.
>>
>>37370360
>tumblrite faggot
>File: tumblr_oli88ym3Jf1r5z4bho2_400.png
>>
>>37370404
They don't? At least not to my current knowledge.
>>
File: kyuubi-naruto-free_194603.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kyuubi-naruto-free_194603.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Being some sort of disinterested captain for an organization. I'd be the kind of person without the motivation to lead, but I would be immensely powerful and have wide, chiefly independent authority. They'd call me in when a terrible disturbance happens that needs to be crushed.

I would banter with the rebels who believe that they are main characters. I would tell them that I am stopping them because I'm supposed to, but I'm killing them because I fucking hate them.
>>
>>37370373
/pol/ faggot detected
do you really think having 7 shitting screaming pieces of shit that drains all of your resources and time so you can't ever have any fun or buy anything you want for yourself for the next 25 years will bring you happiness?
you are beyond retarded.
>>
>>37370361
insurance for my SIDES which you've just sent into orbit with your display of newfaggotry

very ecks dee
>>
File: 1495461292819.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495461292819.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
I daydream about getting fucked. The sissy pill was no joke ;o
>>
File: PFP.png (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PFP.png
142KB, 400x400px
>>37369731
About actually feeling happiness once in my life.
All is good, though!
>>
>>37370454
>/pol/ faggot detected
do you really think having 7 shitting screaming pieces of shit that drains all of your resources and time so you can't ever have any fun or buy anything you want for yourself for the next 25 years will bring you happiness?
you are beyond retarded.

sorry to hear that you didn't have the same experiences as me...
Both sets of grandparents were by far the happiest and nicest people I've ever met, and they lived lives almost exactly as I greentexted...
>>
Walking in an endless field of golden wheat that stretches into the horizon; it's the most peaceful situation I can imagine myself in.
>>
Every time I want to do something significant or interesting in my life, I daydream of the results, the consequences, the feelings it may bring to others and the fulfillment from the act. Soon I lose interest and drop it entirely. All of my greatest and happiest moments were just brief thoughts, any one daydream never lasting for more than a week. Never in my life have I contributed to anything whatsoever. I am consumer incarnate.
>>
>>37369731
>what do you daydream about /r9k/?
winning a big lotto jackpot like $350+ million and what i would do. i'd start a thread on here and give every poster 1k bucks
>>
>>37369731

I daydream about being Hitler a lot.
>>
>>37369731
I daydream about not being a pussy and actually doing the things I want to do. Daydreaming about them is safer than actually doing them.
>>
>>37369731
I daydream about working as a FBI agent at a FBI office in bumfuck middle of nowhere in the Midwest.

Weird, because that's never going to happen because I have a "record" and am too old to even be qualified for an agent unless I join the military and leave as a very high ranking official.
>>
>>37372033
I dream all the time about waking up as Goebbelsin 1933 and trying to help Adolf-sempai do everything right
>>
File: snekgirl.png (586KB, 650x1350px) Image search: [Google]
snekgirl.png
586KB, 650x1350px
One of the reasons I would want to be rich is to be like one of those multibillionaires that play politics for fun. Play politics not as "running for president" or whatever else, but affecting politics with my money while keeping myself out of them.

Think a guy like Soros but in libertarian.
>donate large amounts of money to think tanks like the Mises Institute
>fund secession movements all around Europe and America.
>create libertarian colleges and universities without all the meme degrees (sociology, gender studies, etc), all the mandatory social sciences stuff will be taken from the Mises institute
>fund private militias in all countries where it's legal, give them money for cool gear and reconvert them into private protection agencies.
>use your money to lobby for more pro-gun ownership laws
>invest money in all kinds of technology subversive to state power (create the new Uber of every area of economy/life)
>invest in development of P2P internet so the net becomes absolutely uncensorable no matter how much the governments try
>play the media game and try to erode the typical statist morality in society ("paying taxes is fair", "democracy is the best system", etc)
>foster the underground economy, show the people how they can benefit personally by not paying sales taxes and buying unregulated goods

The money is meaningless to me and my living standards would probably be not much more than they are right now as I am a minimalist, but my hobby (politics) is an expensive one if you really want to play and not just watch.

Uh, I also want to pay for archaeological expeditions and stuff like that. Many jews unearthing ancient relics just to destroy them these days...
>>
File: darthpepe.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
darthpepe.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>37369731
being abucted by aliens and made to fight in a galatic gladiator games win but in the last fight im force to kid my bbf because of my great fighting skills i catch the eye of host of the games a empress who rules over the galaxy she a humanoid and super hot i marry and become emperor there is a space nigger rebelion i lead the fight against it fight in many glorious weapons we win and i remember earth my home decide to go back and conquer it remember my time on r9k go on a normie purge and i become the god king of earth

ecsapist stuff like ^this
>>
>>37369731
I daydream about several different scenarios

>winning the lottery
>having shape-shifting and several other superpowers to become a crime fighting loli or a crime lord loli
>going back 12 years in the past when I was a child and use my current knowledge to be extremely talented and become rich
>going back 700 years to the past and use my current knowledge to become the leader of a powerful civilization
>becoming omnipotent somehow by abusing wish granting magic or plot holes I've seen in cartoons or movies, then making several clones of myself to live several different power fantasies until all of my parts eventually merge to become god

All of this is really embarrassing and autistic. I've tried to stop daydreaming like this but I can't help it when I'm very bored or in the shower.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.