[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever sperg out and start hitting, punching, hurting yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1410124935616380563.png (280KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1410124935616380563.png
280KB, 800x449px
You ever sperg out and start hitting, punching, hurting yourself when you're alone and beyond frustrated? Or is it just me?
>>
Yeah I punch myself in the head to atone for all the times I hurt anyone I cared about when I'm alone and it starts getting to me.
>>
I'm more of a mental pain sort of guy. I often talk myself down, but stop once I realize that I'm being too loud.
>>
Yes I punch against walls or start cutting myself when I get too stressed out and to distract myself from whatever mental anguish I'm going through.
>>
I just do it to atone for all the pain I've caused others by inflicting it on myself
>>
>>37369644
I sometimes hit my wall or my leg. Only do this when I'm really frustrated though.
>>
>>37369742
Yeah I talk to myself all the time I'll be taking a piss and be like "No... Noo... Stop. You're wrong. Stop" and a few times someone would be like who tf you talking to, but I do it all the time. Basically there's a big battle between good and evil inside my head.
>>
Real question is, does guilt last forever or is there a way to get rid of guilt from something that can no longer be atoned for?
>>
>>37369644
All the time. I'll also scream and scratch myself. I used to cut myself but it got boring after doing it so much desu. I'm so numb now that not even slicing myself makes me feel better.
>>
Yes, usually its only when I'm drunk though.
>>
Used to bite myself and slap my face a lot when I was younger, but for the most part I've grown out of it. I'll occasionally bite my arm maybe like once or twice a year, but that's about it anymore.
>>
>>37369644
yeah, when I get mad at games I slap myself in the head punch my desk and yell.
>>
Absolutely. I bottle up every emotion I ever feel, so every once in a while when I'm alone playing a game (often Spelunky), I just get frustrated and let out 2 weeks worth of emotions in an anger fueled rant about how I'll never find love and always be alone. Somehow it still finds a way to hurt me after all these damn years, too.
>>
>>37369644
Yes. These days i read some post about some guy who had a threesome with two hot blonde teen girls and a few seconds later i realized that i will never experience something like that, i started crying and hitting myself in the head. I felt a strong pain in my chest, my legs gave out and i fell on the ground crying and punching myself.
>>
>>37370140
This. I have to let it all out at least once a month. I'm so sick of life.
>tfw no gun
>>
All the time, use to bit my arms and hands really hard, now I usually just punch myself in the head or thigh
>>
>>37370211
Hey hottie! We just turned 18 do you want a threesome with us?
>>
>>37369644
i use to rage out hard all the time when i was neet for 3-6 years playing MOBAS all day to make money.

Would punch myself in the face and head as hard as i could i would bleed, put holes in desk and walls, destroy monitors, headphones and keyboards, scream at the top of my lungs every obscenity i know that neighbors would complain.

but that was then
>>
>>37369644
Yes, regularly. I leave bruises all over my body.
>>
This is a behavior that's legitimately indicative of autism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.