[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a speeding ticket >insurance going to rape me HOLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1487368354891.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487368354891.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>got a speeding ticket
>insurance going to rape me
HOLY FUCK LEAVE ME ALONE IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE YOU FUCKSS!
>>
>>37369034
its your fault for living in the third world mate
>>
Really, op?
Respect the road and others. The speed limit is NOT a joke.
>>
>>37369407
Why do you think I live in the third world?
>>37369547
>only person for miles
>not a joke
>>
>driving over the speed limit
You deserve it, you wreckless bitch.
Fucking roleplaying faggot, you think you're Mad Max or something?
These laws exist for a reason.
>>
>>37369597
True robots follow the law.

You must leave this board and never come back, failed normie
>>
>>37369034
>has a driver's license, car and insurance he pays for himself

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
>>
>not following the rules of the road so carefully even the cops think you are autistic
its what you get normie
>>
>>37369637
>These laws exist for a reason.
Increase revenue?
>>
>>37369639
>True robots follow the law.
True robots don't get caught when they break the law for self benefit.
>>
>>37369637
Bullshit, it was over "environmental concerns" and are actually about revenue, not safety. Accidents don't happen because mike went at 51 in a 50, or even 80 in a 50, it's because Susy was looking at her fucking phone while driving.
>>
It's your first offense so doesn't your state offer some kind of driver's ed program to get the fine reduced and ticket expunged from your record? That's what happened when I got my first (and only) speeding ticket. I just did this online safety course and then it gave me a certificate I had to take into the county office with the rest of my fine and then my record was clean.
>>
>>37369723
>>37369782
Hey, YOU are paying for it, not me. I obey the law.
From my point of view they exist to punish those who put other's lives at risk.
>>
>>37369637
Mate, most speeding tickets are given out by bored cops who have a quota to fill. The main existence of speeding laws is to pad the state's revenue. There are so many bogus driving rules that cops could pull you over and ticket you for just about anything if they wanted to, but speeding is the easiest thing in the world to prove thanks to radar that actually prints out on the ticket how fast you were clocked at. It's nigh impossible to contest a speeding ticket if the cop has radar proof, that's why when they are looking to hand out quota tickets they go after speeders, because they know there's a 0% chance of getting hauled into court over it.

If you get pulled over for speeding it's because you were unlucky.
>>
>>37369637
Lol look at this little beta bitch
>>
>>37369034
I seriously have some weird luck when it comes to tickets. Never got one but I've been REALLY close to getting my license taken away nad I drive FAST.
>>
>>37369890
>If you get pulled over for speeding it's because you were unlucky.
And because you really were speeding. Which wouldn't happen if you obeyed the law.
>>
Why didn't you just suck the cop's dick to get out of the ticket?
>>
>>37369034
>he didn't use his autism to get out of a ticket
>>
>>37369963
The only time people aren't driving over the speed limit is when traffic makes it literally impossible. You can speed, you just need to follow the flow of traffic and you'll be fine 99% of the time. If there's literally nobody else around or in front of you, you can drive 10 to 15 over, unless you're in a residential area or on a really narrow/curvy road of course. If you do see a cop slow down in a natural fashion. After that it's just bad luck or actual reckless driving.
>>
>>37369963
Everybody speeds all the time. Including cops. I've driven 45 on a 35mph road right behind a cop going the same speed as me. Because that road being 35mph is total bullshit and it needs to be higher. They still sometimes bust people for speeding on that road, cause sometimes they have a quota to fill. If a cop bothers to bust you for speeding it's either cause you were going WAY over the limit or because he was bored.
>>
>>37369637

Traffic laws exist for police revenue, dumbfuck.

It should be a crime to be this naive.
>>
>>37369963
Only newbie drivers and old people obey the speed limit when no cops are around. Cops give you leeway though, if you slow down to the speed limit gradually when you spot a cop they usually won't pull you over. Once when I was driving home late at night I was going like 15-20 over the limit and then suddenly noticed a cruiser in a side street, it caught me totally off guard and I panicked, hitting the breaks and slowing down to like 20 in a second. The cop pulled out and followed me for a mile or so then continued on when I turned off onto a side street. Spooked me into driving slower and looking for cops lurking around corners for months.
>>
>>37370018
Good way to lose your license.
>>
>>37370179
how would you lose your license?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.