[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't men see beauty? Why don't men notice how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_naitutsGMY1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (231KB, 658x988px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naitutsGMY1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
231KB, 658x988px
Why can't men see beauty? Why don't men notice how beautiful the human skeleton can be. Instead they just care about the face buttocks and breasts of women. Why cant they see the beauty of a fingers. Why can't they see the beauty of nature. They just want to build skyscrapers and bulldoze all in their way. Why can't they see the beauty of a baby deer or chipmunk or a rose. Why can't they see the beauty of a rainbow. Why can't they see the beauty of a story or a relationship. They just want to be entertained by a stupid videogame. They think of relationships as something to attain and nothing more. How depressing.
>>
I have a hand fetish so I really see the beauty of fingers.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37369102
Women's?
Oregano posterino
>>
>>37369159

Your nails are dirty and your hands are a little stubby and you're Asian
>>
We would get called creeps. Hell its enough trying to get girls be down with foot fetishes nowadays.
>>
>>37369199
Everything is about lust with you people. Why can't you appreciate beauty in a non lust full way.
>>
>>37369181
Not asian, will accept, and sorry, it's also a really bad angle.
>>
I prefer really skinny women with small tits and without a big ass. Does this mean I can see beauty in the human skeleton?
>>
>>37369231
>t. 300 pound land whale
>>
>>37368916
>for thousands of years, men across time have concocted epic poems, novels, music, paintings, sculptures, ideologies, religions, and even such a brazen thing as a purpose in life
>why do men only like boobs and butts?XDD
>>
>>37369283
Again all you men can't see beauty without tying it to lust for a woman. You can't see the beauty of male eyebrows or muscles. You can't see beauty in art. Be different anon.
>>
>>37369304
That makes no sense but ok.
>>37369314
Top 1% of males can see or make something beautiful. Most refuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (705KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705KB, 1536x2048px
I find everything beautiful, literally.

This is all just so wondeful.
>>
>>37369792
You are one in a million anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>must be at least 6' tall
>sorry, that's just what I like
>>
>stupid video game
Why can't women appreciate the beauty in a video game? Do you think those artists are such hacks they spent 5 years of their lives working on a game, and there's nothing for anyone to admire in it?
>>
>>37370582
Okay. But video games aren't made to be beautiful and men don't care if they are beautiful. Just like you don't care.
>>
>>37370632
>beauty results only from intention
It's fairly obvious this is all bait, but really, you are undoing your own points from the OP: Humans are not made to be beautiful. Nature is not made to be beautiful. Stories aren't always made to be beautiful. Relationships certainly are not made to be beautiful either.

>men don't care
Lurk /v/, it's a pretty big issue. Not as big as gameplay, as that's the central concern to a game, but beauty/graphics/art is still significant to a game. One of the major complaints about new Halo is that it's lost the charm from the old art.
>>
>>37370632
But that's completetly wrong, games are made to look beautiful with a unique style, good graphics and alot of details.
Some games like Journey really focus on that too.
>>
File: 1492590932630.jpg (174KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1492590932630.jpg
174KB, 603x603px
>>37368916
This whole post just pisses me off on multiple levels. It's about as short-sighted and generalizing as the typical "women aren't capable of love" posts that are the norm on here. First, off: you have no way of knowing what beauty men can or cannot see. You are not them. At best you can make an approximation of what they can or cannot see based on their actions, which aren't always reliable, especially in modern western culture where waxing poetically about the beauty of a person, place, animal or system is liable to get you stigmatized by the proles. Second: your examples of forms that contain beauty are arbitrary and biased. You speak with contempt towards skyscrapers and video games, not acknowledging that there is beauty in the architectural design of a building, or abstract beauty in what a city skyline dotted by skyscrapers represents, much less taking into consideration the effort and love that goes into creating something, period. I will admit that not every thing that is created is done so with attention to detail/passion/love at its core, but there is still beauty to be found in those works. Your scope of beauty is very narrow, and the examples provided are all very cliche. Speak to me of beauty when you are capable of seeing it in all forms of creation, not just the ones that you are expected to. Thirdly, your complaint about how men see a relationship as only something to attain is largely unfounded, and what truth it holds is, in no small part, a result of a culture and values system that weighs the worth of a man on his success with women. Men are creatures whose lust is driven primarily by visual stimuli, and enhanced by raging hormones for over a decade of their life. The beauty of men though, lies in the fact that even with their "failings" as a result of their nature, they still manage to see beyond themselves. That is not limited to men either, but you weren't complaining about women.
>Tl;dr
Fuck you.
>>
>>37369159
TBQH not my proudest fap, but it's a nice hand ;)
>>
>>37371264
I was out of my mind on benadryl wjen I made this post stfy u loser.
>>
>>37371427
Talk shit, get hit.
Try not being such a fuccboi next time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.