[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>havent eaten all day >start shaking really badly like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: hurtsinside.jpg (97KB, 992x1088px) Image search: [Google]
hurtsinside.jpg
97KB, 992x1088px
>havent eaten all day
>start shaking really badly like I have parkinsons or something
It's hard to type this desu

any doctors here wanna tell me what the fuck is going on with me

My heart also feels super jumpy or something
>>
>>37367547
It's called low blood sugar
>>
I voted for you, Mitt.
>>
Hypoglycemia. Have a snickers, dumb shit.
>>
>>37367560
>It's called low blood sugar
Does that mean I have diabetes or something?

I can't go out and get food because I'm temporarily staying at an old lady's house and she hates when I buy food

I have a sweet tea though

>>37367638
My brain also hurts and I can't think straight
I feel like I'm getting slower
am I gonna die
>>
>>37367547
Drink some milk nigga! You will be alright.
>>
File: Smug2.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smug2.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>37367747
>OP is going to starve because he's such a fucking retard.
>>
>>37367547
how bout fucking GO to a doctor neckass
>>
>>37367547
lay down and get some rest lad
>>
guys my eyes are starting to feel strained. I can't see right

I drank my sweet tea but my shaking is getting worse
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME

>>37367910
I'll feel better in the morning maybe
I'm not even hungry

My thumbs can't stay still they are twitching everywhere
>>
>>37367566
You know OP isn't Mitt Romney right
>>
>>37368071
E A T

F U C K H E A D
>>
>>37368173
Then why would he set Mitt Romney as his profile pic?
>>
this happens to me when I'm beyond hungry
just eat OP!
>>
>>37367547
Diabetes fatass
>>
>>37367747
it means your diet is shit and your body isn't being looked after properly.
>>
>>37368276
>this happens to me when I'm beyond hungry
>just eat OP!
What would I even eat

Then I would have to walk somewhere and its already 22:00

>>37368298
I weigh like 105 pounds

I'm closer to starving to death than I am being fat
>>
>>37367560
people that complain about low blood sugar should be killed
>waah I haven't had my sugar injection in 3 hours
>>
>>37368323
Learn from me, kiddo.
6 ft tall, EIGHTY NINE (89) pounds
Literally a living skeleton
I survive everyday by eating less than 800 calories. You're nothing.
>>
can someone please tell me what to eat to make my headache and shaking go away

>>37368379
dude wtf is wrong with you
I'm 5'8" so I guess 105 is an acceptable weight for me kinda
my problems are temporary since I'm in a kinda weird situation, I'm not anorexic or something, you clearly are anon
EAT holy shit
>>
File: 1464214363770.gif (27KB, 560x485px) Image search: [Google]
1464214363770.gif
27KB, 560x485px
>>37368323
there should be a convenience store like a 7 eleven or something somewhere near you and there always open. go buy a bag of chips or something dude. fuck man, they got everything in those stores.
>>
>>37367547
>heart feels jumpy
if you have a high heart rate that wont go down that could be SVT. Causes the heartrate to speed up to 180+ and you will need to go to the emergency room to get them to "restart" your heart. Not fucking around. I had this
>>
>>37368441
I don't like chips sorry

>>37368379
can you post a pic anon?
>>
>>37367566
Mitt got BTFO by the BBC

white boi just couldn't compete
>>
File: 1481960040168.jpg (39KB, 490x484px) Image search: [Google]
1481960040168.jpg
39KB, 490x484px
>>37368513
My insides / heart still feel kinda jumpy and my hands are still shaking after I drank that sweet tea

But I don't really feel bad enough to go to the doc

I'll just sleep it off, the worst that could happen is that I die, nobody cares about me anyways. I would rather just die in my bed rather than bothering other people.
>>
File: 20170530_004838-1-1.jpg (2MB, 1744x1690px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_004838-1-1.jpg
2MB, 1744x1690px
>>37368516
Here's a picture for reference
You'd have to see my ribs and knees for better examples buy I'm too lazy to get good angles
>>37368429
Plebean...
The solution is carbs.
Almost any fruit, vegetable, or flour product will work for you. There's a myriad of options to choose from.
Probably the most appealing to amerifats trying to diet like you? Peanut butter sandwich.
>>
>>37368688
lmao I'm not trying to diet
Why would I try to be thinner, I'm just too lazy to get food right now

Also that pic isn't very telling, post pics of chest desu
>>
>>37368593
You wont die if you have svt. You're going to wake up REALLY sweaty and you're going to feel like a chestburster is on it's way out
>>
>>37368593
We care about you tho
>>
>>37368071

You're probably having a nervous break down from staying in that old lady's house. I mean, considering she won't even let you buy food, it must be a pretty terrible experience.
>>
>>37368688
you are gonna have to post another pic anon

89 pounds is African child tier, your hand is clearly a male hand, how the fuck did a 6 foot tall guy get to that weight

What was your max weight?
>>
>>37368910
holy shit I think I'm gonna need to write about this, the last few days I've been living here are ridiculous

so this old lady has a MULTI MILLION dollar house in the SF hills
she bought it from her friend in a ladies club or some shit for 59k in the 60s-ish
it has a beautiful view of the coastline, fucking gorgeous place. Around this house are mansions worth tens of millions, for context

But the place is a fucking shithole. There's cobwebs all around it, tons of bugs and garbage. Literal pile of shit and rocks in her front yard that's been there for THREE YEARS to build a wall in her backyard that's never gonna happen

recently she's started going senile, she unironically talks about how she's under mind control, being controlled by arkons and the ononoki and KGB and shit

And she's been writing a book of her dumb shit memoirs over the last DECADE

Anyways she doesn't fucking have any money despite living in a super nice house, she has $10 right now unironically

so she rents the place out for $50 a day (on the first day I gave her $100 she went and bought a $40 plant with that money btw)

So this old lady invited some people over for dinner yesterday, a 50 year old lady who stayed with her 10 years ago who she kicked out because she was an alcoholic that she's apparently still friends with, and a guy who stayed over the last few days and drove her around

and she read them a part of her book right?

so right now, she's screaming at this old tenant lady because she "attacked" her on the book she read to them (she didn't ofc). And she's been friends with her for over 10 years, now she's "not gonna talk to her or see her anymore"

she had WiFi in this place but it made her feel so unhealthy so she had men come take away the WiFi

she's a real character desu
>>
I have to say this is a great deal though.

1500/month for a single bedroom up here, probably worth a lot more, very undervalued for rent

She's too fucking stupid to list it properly though, she lists is as a "bed and breakfast" but doesn't serve breakfast anymore because apparently she needed a license or something

also there's cat hair all over her dishes and in her oven lol

if anyone wants cheap rent and a flexible landlord btw I highly recommend it though. The price is worth dealing with her, no legal shit or deposit or utilities to deal with, extremely nice appliances and heated floors as you would expect in a house up here
>>
File: Licorice Root.jpg (52KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Licorice Root.jpg
52KB, 650x450px
OP, I have quite a bit of experience with this. You're having a low blood sugar attack, also known as hypoglycemia. You'll want to immediately consume high-sugar drinks (my favorite is rice milk) to raise blood sugar and potassium. Also, you must completely abstain from caffeine, since caffeine dramatically lowers blood sugar, even if you can't tell so at first (usually takes six to nine hours after ingesting caffeine that the hypoglycemic attack begins.)

Luckily OP, I have the perfect solution for you, I found it via The Complete Idiot's Guide to Herbal Remedies (which you can download and read the whole book for free, I'll leave the link below.) The herb is licorice root. That may sound silly, but it was a fucking miracle for me. You could take capsules of it if you wanted, but I highly recommend buying a pound of licorice root powder (costs about twenty bucks, but you get a shitton of doses) and simply mixing five grams in a small cup of rice milk and downing it like a shot.
>Licorice root is an excellent natural remedy for low blood sugar and can help keep your blood sugar levels raised and stable throughout the day. As well as helping improve your glucose levels, licorice is also associated with a reduction in stress. http://survival-training.info/Library/Herbs/Herbs%20-%20Complete%20Idiot's%20Guide%20to%20Herbal%20Remedies%20-%20F.%20Wolfe.pdf

Lastly, I just want to list out some symptoms of hypoglycemia in case any robots get the same thing (I have a strong feeling most of us here have low blood sugar, at least the ones who are depressed and unmotivated like me.) The symptoms I get are: intense feeling of cold, rapid heartbeat, dizziness and sweating.
>>
>>37369705
I drank sweet tea with 27 grams of sugar in it, didn't help too much

I think I'm just gonna die desu
seems easier than getting food this late at night
>>
>>37367747
>does it mean I have diabetes
are you a fucking moron? It literally means you're not getting enough sugar (good sugar not processed shit) into your body. Go eat an actual meal or at least get something into you that has substance. Your not diabetic you just have a garbage diet
>>
Also, I forgot one thing, get a bottle of Jarrow GTF chromium (four bucks on Amazon) and take one capsule per day. www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Chromium-Supports-Metabolism/dp/B0016004CM
>Chromium plays a role in the insulin-signaling pathways that allow our bodies to control the amount of sugar we take in, helping balance blood glucose levels and giving us stable energy.
>>
>>37369775
>sweet tea
My friend, you have to do your absolute best to avoid any caffeine. But do keep drinking sugary drinks, and of course make sure you eat something as soon as your stomach allows you to (I usually lose appetite during hypo attack, so I just drink as much rice milk as I can handle, then lie down on my bed, on my back with my head propped up to avoid the dizziness.)
>>
>>37369790
>are you a fucking moron

obviously yeah
>>
>>37368688
Bro post a body shot, how do you function at 6' and 85 lbs??
>>
>>37369790
you don't need to eat sugar look at eskimos they live off fat you don't die if you don't get carbs and sugar
>>
>>37369620

But is she 420 friendly? And why won't she let you buy food? WTF
>>
>>37370199
A normal human being who doesn't have the adapted diet of an Eskimo needs sugar and carbs. OP is clearly experiencing something related to low blood sugar, so he needs sugar in him. Eskimos don't just eat the blubber. They eat the fat and skin, which do include lipids. Stop making stupid generalizations.
>>
>>37370199
sorry anon didnt realize you lived with a tribe at sub zero temps.
>>
>>37370252
**meat and skin
>>
>>37370199
>look at this fringe case of people who have genetically acclimatised to their environment
I knew robots were retarded, but holy shit.
>>
>>37370252
Also *saccahride not lipid, im retarded tonight
>>
>>37369493
>50$ a day
Anon you're getting raped.
>>
>>37369705
>>37369823
>>37369874
OP, I'm about to go to sleep, but I hope my posts helped you. I've experienced horrid hypoglycemia over many months, but luckily because of that you can skip the trial-and-error that I went through. So, as a summary: During the attack, drink as much sugary beverages as you can, and eat fruit/candy if your stomach allows it. Then take some sleep supplements (like magnesium for example) and try to sleep through it. Then order some licorice root and chromium and take both daily. 5g licorice root a few times per day basically cured my hypoglycemia, as long as I avoid all caffeine (caffeine dramatically lowers blood sugar.) So definitely do not take caffeine ever again if you can help it, though I know that's easier said than done. Sleep tight man, feel better.
>>
File: 1483534834099.png (95KB, 330x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483534834099.png
95KB, 330x246px
I think this sugar water helped a little bit guys

my head still feels like brainfuck though

I'll go get breakfast in the morning, like a bagel or something

>>37370236
Oh that's kinda my own deal lol, her friend came over and said I could stay at his place for free for a week (kinda sketchy staying in some strange dude's house but who gives a shit maybe it'll be an adventure I guess. not like anyone would want to rape a boy anyways ) and she's pissed off at me because I'm her only source of income right now and she's a dumbass with no money (SELL YOUR PLANT RETARD)

The reason I'm staying here in the first place is because I rented a place and was under the impression it would be open when I got here, apparently it's not available till next week

im an idiot are there any east bay robots who can help me please I need to lay somewhere till June 5th

So she's kinda upset about how she "needs [my] money more than I do" and her friend is "taking her income"

She isn't actually stopping me from getting food though I'm just really afraid of everybody in the whole world because I'm a beta faggot loser and I think she might be mad if I spend my money but she probably wouldn't be obviously, she's pretty chill desu even though she's clearly batshit crazy

anyways I wouldn't know but I assume so, she lived through the 70s and is very sexually open, talks about being railed by guys on the phone to that ex-alcoholic friend of hers every day

her friend is a total milf btw. lives down the street. She came from new Zealand, stayed here after college apparently doing nothing of substance for the last 30 years (how the fuck do these people get money these houses are too nice for these literal morons)

>>37370365
yeah but I went up here on a bus and stayed in a hotel yesterday and this is cheaper than a hotel until I get into my actual place
>>
>>37370252
yeah my family also has a history of diabetes so sugar issues sounds like something that could happen to me

more likely I'm just starving though since I ate a slice of pizza yesterday and didn't do anything today except lay around playing that Magikarp game on my phone

I really like this game
>>
File: koiking-screenshot-1496085754438.png (318KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
koiking-screenshot-1496085754438.png
318KB, 1080x1776px
>>37370252
forgot pic, here's the game

I think it's called Magikarp jump
it helps distract me from the pain in my head

It's a really cute game
>>
>>37367547
eat some sugar before you pass out
>>
>>37371185
>eat some sugar before you pass out
I'm not gonna pass out
I'm not that mentally weak
>>
>>37371329
alright faggot

enjoy your diabetic coma
>>
>>37371141
Just try to improve your diet bro. You're especially at risk if you have a family history. It'll probably worsen as you get older. Try and get some insurance and see a doctor at some point. Feel better for now bud, and sweet game
>>
>>37371583
fuck you
I didn't ask for your advice
I'M DOING PERFECTLY FINE
>>
>>37371583
why'd you assume I don't have insurance btw

I have insurance but there's literally no reason for me to go

can you imagine how autistic it would be to go to the doc when my problem could literally be solved by eating

ok I have to sleep now my brain hurts too much
>>
>>37370365
that sounds like an ok deal to me
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.