[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons why didn't work with the Oneitis? >Did they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

Femanons why didn't work with the Oneitis?

>Did they love you too much?
>Do you still think of them?
>Were you not ready for a relationship?
>Was there another?
>Did you never really love them?
>Did you feel guilty?

Please put release us robots from our crushing memories and let us know the truth. If you have any hearts at all put us tortured ghosts to rest.
>>
>>37367338
>Did they love you too much?
No, don't think so. I loved him more than he loved me.
>Do you still think of them? Every day
>Were you not ready for a relationship? He was my first "relationship" and I was 18
>Was there another?
For him, yeah
>Did you never really love them?
No
>Did you feel guilty?
Yes
>>
>>37367643
That's actually pretty cute.
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out.
>>
>possibly, but he couldn't express it
>it's been 10 months and I'm still working through the heartbreak
>maybe not ready in the beginning, but was certainly ready to settle down after 5 years
>no
>I still love the living hell out of him
>I feel incredibly guilty
>>
>>37367701
>>37367632
You both say you feel guilty.
Did you cause it to end?
>>
>>37367685
Why did they say?
orgitis
>>
>>37367754
Well they deleted it out of embarrassment so idk if I should repeat what they said.
It had to do with a gift and it was VERY adorable
>>
>tfw a robot is my oneitis
>think about him constantly
>tfw I'm ruining everything and he's going to leave
>>
>>37367748
It was definitely both of us playing our parts to cause it to end. That's how those things tend to go.
>>
>>37367748
He cheated on me and I broke up with him. Later on he found that I lied about something, so I felt guilty about that.

Luckily it was just an e-relationship :^)
>>
>>37367813
Well I wouldn't know since my ideal of relationships is pretty fucked.
I believe in a best friend gf/wife and not into short term dating.

>>37367825
Ouch, cheaters are the lowest of the low.
You felt guilty he found out or about the thing you lied about?
>>
>>37367632
>>37367701
>>37367801
>>37367825
All these bittersweet tales of a true loves lost and I haven't ever had such a blessing in my life.

Christ its times like these, I really do envy the fembots.
>>
>>37367801
>tfw I'm ruining everything and he's going to leave
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: tumblr_lrmheccTuQ1qg4vm6o1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrmheccTuQ1qg4vm6o1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x334px
I was a cringey autistic fuck who had undiagnosed mental issues so I was paranoid, jealous, angry, interrogative, petty, passive aggressive and all around abusive and just shitty. I wasn't always like this but since it manifested itself and I refused to do anything about it, it just got worse and worse and I got addicted to weed and the internet and started isolating myself. Now I'm a smelly NEET with a deformed face and a concentration camp 12 year old boy body, but at least I have my beta orbiters (these are just random fuckboys who will sometimes make me feel good about myself, I'm a 7/10 at best).
>just the perfect amount
>sometimes, I used to think I still loved him but he doesn't reciprocate even slightly so for my sanity I'm trying to move on
>I don't think so, even though I wanted to be because we would be perfect for each other, it's my fault it didn't work out and it's my fault for being born this way
>almost, they all proved themselves to be shitty though sooner or later, they were abusive or obsessive and creepy and would threaten me, so I guess I got a taste of what it was like and it was scary. I did like a guy briefly who seemed almost perfect til it turned out he was in love with his ex. He was a weird anime retard anyway who was obsessed with video games and didn't understand edgy meme humour
>fuck off
>yes because I ruined my fucking relationship by being a crazy bitch and I deserve to be alone and kill myself in under a year because that is where I am headed. I have no goals or talents and I don't even work aylmao
>>
I've told my story on /adv/ and I just got berated for being stupid. I can't handle it again but I was basically with them for 10 years and stuck it through his worst moments and he's giving me a big "fuck you" now that he is a little more stable because I am so messed up over what happened. I am still in shock and I go through this all the time, all I want is to gtfo out of here and spend some time with one fucking person who isn't abusive.
>>
>>37367881
I think I feel more guilty that it happened. I wish he never found out though.

>>37367933
Don't envy us, apparently women can't love, it's only conditional. But yeah I wish I never fell in love with him. It's been a year and I'm still thinking about what went wrong.
>>
>>37368000
I've felt love once. But it was painful, because it was never reciprocated. That's what i envy. Not just feeling love but also being loved.

Count your blessings, you've had that beautiful experience.
>>
>>37367338
>>>Did they love you too much?
ex 1
he was controlling but thats not love
ex 2
no equally
>>Do you still think of them?
ex 1
only when I see him
ex 2
sometimes
>>Were you not ready for a relationship?
ex 1
We just fought a lot
ex 2
He wasnt. He was very depressed
>>Was there another?
Never
>>Did you never really love them?
I loved both of them very much
>>Did you feel guilty?
Both were smooth breakups
>>
>>37367991
Are you the anon that's been in the relationship with the guy that now fucks every girl he sees and says he doesn't love you anymore and could care less you left?

>>37368000
The past is the past. You can only look forward to the present and the future.
Don't let it burden onto your shoulders
>>
>>37368070
No not that anon.
>>
>>37368093
Ah alright.
Seemed like a very similar story.
>>
>>37367982
>tumblr

but seriously we all make mistakes anon. Looks like you dug yourself a too deep and now you can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. It's time to move and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get your shit together, stop fucking with beta males, and find something productive to do with your life.

I'm taking the first few steps and I can say it was the most worthwhile thing I ever done. Changing is hard though.
>>
>>37368111
He might as well be doing that and I'm afraid he cheated on me. He wouldn't say he loved me and went completely silent when I asked what was up. He has been talking to this other chick a lot and it just all feels wrong. I will leave as fast as possible if he would just tell me that's what he wants.
>>
>>37368118
Hey fuck you anon, you don't tell me what to do.
>>
I'm gay
She's straight
>>
>>37367982
Don't lower yourself.
Make yourself anew.
Start a new way.
If people can't accept your pros and cons then who gives a shit.
I can't stress this enough on this board, don't degrade yourself.
>>
>>37368172
Hey, fuck you other anon, smoke weed everyday then kill yourself in 5 months (my motto)
>>
>>37368158
That does sound like he's cheating.
Have you asked after that what's up?
Also have you gotten into any fights that would make him cheat?
>>
>>37368162
You need to hear this you delusional cunt. You said you surround yourself with orbiters that will just give you ego boosts and never let you know why you're such a dysfunctional mess.

Get your shit together you aren't some special snowflake that has it worse than everybody else.
>>
>>37368210
Excuse me, nobody "makes" anybody cheat. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>37368204
Sorry, I'm saving my purity for God thus I can not lose my virginity to the dirty deed!
>>
>>37367338
>please put release us
what did you mean by this, dude?

I call you 'dude' because you're damn sure not an actual biological female
>>
>>37368217
>turns aggressive after one reply
typical neckbeard. tl;dr you're a fag
>>
>>37368068
Hello
I would like a chance to become ex number 3 please
>>
>>37367981
He's too good for me. I'm mentally ill and constantly have to get him to reassure me that he's not going to drop me like a hot rock. He'll find a nice normie gf someday.
>>
>>37368236
I didn't mean it like that.
If you get into a fight one or the other gets stressed the fuck out and due tot he situation they can't control themselves and fuck another guy/girl to relieve the stress.
>>
>>37368264
No, fuck you. Seriously go fuck yourself with a broken bottle for legitimizing those people.
>>
>>37368217
jesus christ is this a copypasta or am I having the fucking weirdest deja vu?
>>
>>37368286
If you honestly think that I'm defending them because of that then that's truly sad.
Have a great night, anon.
>>
>>37368308
>can't control themselves

What the fuck do you call that then dumb cunt?
>>
>>37368250
You don't need to be coddled like a child. You need someone to tell you to stop being such a little bitch that is afraid to change themselves.

You regress into the lmao ironic memes about my mental health because I have no other outlet.

Say what you will but you know it's all true.
>>
>>37368261
Don't degrade yourself like that.
He wouldn't be dating you if that was the case.
I'm sure it'll be fine.
>>
>>37368324
When people get stressed out because of their significant other they want to relieve the stress or just stop thinking about it all together.
Sadly there's cases where people fuck the opposite gender that they talk to.
I'm not defending them nor am I saying people should do this.
Statistically speaking people do it so I thought I'd bring it up but I worded it wrong which caused all of this to happen.
>>
>>37367776
>embarrassing
>anononmoose
Just fucking tell us
>>
>>37368332
why did you go from talking to/about me then say "I have no other outlet" *xfiles music*
But no, stop trying to sound smart anon, this is r9k, and you weren't telling me anything I didn't already know. So, politely, kill thyself.
>>
>>37368378
I'm starting to think you don't even realize you're not making any kind of point here. You asked if I did something to "make" them stressed enough to cheat and I said there is no excuse. There either is or there isn't anon it's not a mistake.
>>
>>37368423
Of course there's no excuse for him to do that.
I was simply asking if you guys go into an argument to see if he actually cheated or not.
It was simple observation.
>>
>>37368475
Jesus you're simple. As if people only cheat because of fights. Your clumsy victim blaming attempt is anything but observant.
>>
>>37368475
>I was simply asking if you guys go into an argument to see if he actually cheated or not.
I worded that incorrectly.
I was simply asking if you guys go into an argument and wanted to know if that was the case or if he's just cheating to cheat.
>>
>>37368497
>As if people only cheat because of fights
That wasn't the case at all. Refer to>>37368501

I find it quite funny that we're fighting over something like this when your boyfriend could be cheating or not which is something you should get to the bottom of
>>
>>37368501
No when you say something retarded, you don't get to slap "poorly worded" onto it later to reestablish credibility.
>>
>>37368255
lol no dating for me for the next 3 yrs or till im done w uni
>>
>>37368552
Sorry that you think that way.
I'm horrible at explaining things so before you start accusing others of things you should get to know how I truly am.
>>
>>37368405
I sincerely hope you can find it in yourself to take the incentive to change. I don't care about winning an argument. I'm not sure what you know but if I have a chance to let you face the things you are hiding from why wouldn't I take it.

You have put yourself in a bubble where no one can hurt. You need to face your hangups .
>>
>>37368579
I'm good, let someone else be your tard wrangler.
>>
>>37368606
That wasn't an invitation to be my friend.
It's a phrase such as "Read the Book Before You Judge the Cover"
>>
>>37368599
kill yourself dubsfag. the robot is unkillable, embrace robothood
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.