[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh *uh* hey *unf* Anooonnnomigaaawwd...wh-what's up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: (m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)6.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)6.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>Oh *uh* hey *unf* Anooonnnomigaaawwd...wh-what's up? This fu-fu-fu-Friday? What, like (oh shit youre so deep Chad) on a date?
>>
Oh look... it's THIS thread again...

SAGE goes in all fields.
>>
>>37367113
Oh shit, sorry man. I forgot this has actually happened to some of you. My apologies.
>>
>tfw this is my fetish. pls give me sauce op
>>
Ha. Jokes on you, I don't even get called on my phone.
>>
>>37366535
I know you guys won't believe me but this happened with my ex when her mom called. Was hitting it from the back and made her answer it
>>
I don't talk on the phone because it makes me anxious, so I can't imagine this situation.
>>
>>37367393
I believe you. I fingerfucked my ex while she was talking to her Dad on the phone.
>>
File: romance.jpg (34KB, 900x463px) Image search: [Google]
romance.jpg
34KB, 900x463px
why would you pick up the phone during sex

especially (apparently) good sex
>>
>>37367393
>>37367432

Nasty normalfaggots.
>>
>>37367393
Ate out and fingered my GF (now wife) while she talked on the phone with a truck driver that made deliveries to her store. That guy was obsessed with her. Kept trying to make her moan, but she refused.
>>
>>37367353
Geoogle image search for "on phone while fucking".
>>
>>37367553
My GF once jerked me off while she was talking to her best friend while we were all in the same bed during a road trip. That was pretty hot. I had to lie there and take it and when I came she covered my mouth.
>>
>>37367393
I fingerbanged my 14 year old gf while her mom was On the other side of the couch

I was 18
>>
This has literally happened to me. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>37368722
first you should tell the story
>>
>>37367393
>>37367432
>>37367553
>>37367793
>>37368587
hahah, you did it, reddit
>>
>>37368739
This. Originini
>>
>>37368739
>>37368782
Okay but I am really drunk and emotional right now so I can't green text if that's alright? It'll basically just be me rambling.
>>
>>37368846
Yes that's fin3v
>>
>>37368747
Might want to get to bed little virgie. The grown ups are going to have adult talk and I know how yucky you find all that stuff.
>>
>>37368893
Ok so I'm a senior in college now. Beginning of my junior year I met this new roommate of one of my girl friends who I smoke weed with all the time and we'll call girlA. First day everyone moved back to campus I go to the girls apartment and meet the roommate who we'll call girlB. My friend is gone so girlB and my best friend and his girlfriend all smoke weed in her room. We're sitting on her bed and having a really good conversation and it was that love at first sight feeling. I start messaging her and we talk on and off for the first semester. Second semester we start hanging out in person a lot, going out to eat 1 on 1, etc and I start to think she has feelings for me. In reality I was only an emotional tampon and she still was in love with some guy she met on tinder. Should be noted at this point that no one but my best friend knows I like her at this point. One day I get up enough nerve to actually ask her out and she gives some short bullshit excuse about just being friends but later on girlA tells me this story of how girlB banged that tinder guy yesterday and it lined up perfectly with the time frame. I felt like complete shit after and yet I still talk to girlB to this day in some kind of vain hope. Probably not that interesting but oh well it's the only tale I have to tell.
>>
>>37369087
Women should be beaten
>>
>>37368994
>>37369087
ah shit, dawg

what are your usernames, bros?
you're gettin gold
>>
>>37369147
Is that suppose to be a reddit joke? I know I'm a pathetic omega male but come on mate this isn't /v/. What makes the story even worse is she is like a 7-8/10 and i'm like a 3-4 like I had any real chance. Like fuck.
>>
>>37369130
Forgot this too about the story. The tinder dude is a mega douchebag who abused her or some shit and whenever she went back to him girlA told me girlB texted her about it and she responded negatively since the guy was an ass. And girlB's response was, "He has good dick game." When I heard that I think the last bit of hope I had left in me vanished.
>>
>>37366535
the only thing hotter than this is kissing her while Chad fills her up
>>
>>37369292
No, the only thing hotter would be her not wanting to get preggers, so you take Chad's load while she goes to the kitchen to make a smoothie.
>>
>>37369336
>not wanting to hold your wife's hand while Chad impregnates her
>>
>>37366535
quality
top quality
>>
>>37367393

I banged a broad 30 years older than me and had her suck my cock while talking to her daughter that was younger than me on the phone. Not even joking or lying.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.