[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some feasible ways to just be drunk through the entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 193jgg.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
193jgg.png
48KB, 500x362px
What are some feasible ways to just be drunk through the entire work day without getting caught?

My job is is horrible and I'm on the brink of quitting, I need something to stall me just another month or so longer.
>>
nobody? please? i'm a desperate man.
>>
drink and then go to work

what do you want us to say?
>>
Splash a shot or two of vodka into a 20oz soda, dumb dumb.
>>
What is your job? I use to just add whiskey to tea or coffee at my old retail job.
>>
>>37365812
What is the job first off?
>>
>>37365812

A flask, cheap whiskey, and pacing your drinking.
All of this, of course, assuming that you can hold your alcohol. Mix with beer for amplified effect.

t. borderline alcoholic
>>
yeah just hide it in a travel mug, make mixed drinks, something like that.

or just have a flask and drink in the bathroom
>>
>>37366113
>>37366161
I'm in retail and have to deal with impatient people who give me attitudes and it always gets to my head and I take it personally. I can't help it.
>>
You can't. Drunk people are easy to spot.
>>
>>37365812
Haha, that reminds me of this guy I used to work with who always came in drunk and smelling like vomit.
>>
>>37366231
You can't do it if that's what it is. You will stink of alcohol and people are going to see how you behave and notice you are drunk really quick. It's very easy to spot a drunk person when you are not drunk. If you get fired for being drunk on the job it could really fuck up all future employment opportunities.
>>
File: 1424742372196.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1424742372196.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
>>37366231
I work in a shitty hardware store/feed mill and all the customers are literal cranky old women and farmers who smell like shit 24/7 i feel you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.