[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a job as a dishwasher on Friday >work 3 days from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 21

File: 1495173799383.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495173799383.png
9KB, 362x358px
>got a job as a dishwasher on Friday
>work 3 days from 3 p.m to midnight
>want to kill myself
>quit via email today
Did I do the right thing?
>>
No you retard
Did you even go in for your first day?
Nowadays lots of places have fancy machines that dishwash, all you have to do is feed the plates in
did you even know what the environment is like?
jfc

You did the right thing if you want to be a poor NEET with no future
>>
>>37365804
Why do robots always quit comfy jobs? Restaurant jobs are easy as fuck and pretty top tier comfy
>>
>>37365804
i would look into stocking and merchandising. its way less labor intensive and a much less shitty environment. dishwashing is strictly for spics
>>
>>37365868
As opposed to being a poor dishwasher with no future?
>>
>>37365804
I used to work at a restaurant as a dishwasher with those exact same hours. It will be hard at first but you get used to it like with anything. Stick with it anon, having a job is good for your mental health. Being a NEET kills.
>>
>>37365895
Dude the restaurant I was working in was insanely busy...it was just a insane amount of pressure..plus all the cooks were always yelling for more plates and pans and shit..didn't get out till 1 am yesterday it's anything from comfy..trust me
>>
File: basgbe.png (27KB, 596x580px) Image search: [Google]
basgbe.png
27KB, 596x580px
When I was 23 I met the love of my life while in a dish washing job. We got married and she later revealed she had a trust fund. Living the good life now. Maybe you should have stuck with it, heh.
>>
>>37365868
Yeah I worked 3 days..today they wanted me to work from 2 pm to 1 am and I just said "fuck it" and quit
>>
>>37365988
Yeah I'm gonna probably just get a job as a stocker for a store or something...I hear that's less grueling
>>
>>37366001
I've worked in busy places I don't know it just suits me I guess, I need to stay constantly moving or I get bored
>>
>tfw no job and living happily
>>
>>37366282
Yeah man I feel you..but that just wasn't for me..didn't sit or even take a break all night also most of the servers were bitches to me so that kinda sucked too
>>
>>37365804
yeah I used to not like it but my 2 days working are the highlight of my week now even though I have to get up in the mornings.
>>
Former dishwasher here, it sucked dick but it was money. I wouldn't have quit unless you already found another job
>>
>>37366405
Actually have a interview for a stocker at my local big lots..so that might be better
>>
>>37365804
Only if you have another job... Or if you have savings. It sucks to not have your own money... Well, not if you're a neet
>>
>>37366450
>stocker

Nice, I guarantee that will be better. Good luck with the interview.
>>
>>37365804
Three days isn't really a lot of time to get adjusted to a new job. You really should have given it more time. You might have gotten used to it (or at least been able to tolerate it) had you been there a week or two.
>>
>>37365930
Ever hear of working your way up? Start as a dishwasher, apply for a better position after a while, work that position for a while, apply for a better position after a while, and so on.
>>
Being a dishwasher fucking sucks everyone looks down on you
>>
>>37365988
>Being a NEET kills.
NEETS are happier
>>
>>37367037
really? then explain /r9k/
>>
>>37367037
NEET's aren't happy. Retired people with money are happy.
>>
I got a job as a server a month ago. They fired me yesterday because I'm so unfit I kept going to the toilet to have a few minutes rest.
>>
>>37365804
Damn OP, I remember your other threads about this dishwashing job, you posted those yesterday/the day before. Was it really that bad? Do you have any kind of physical injury or disability that makes it too hard?
>>
>>37366450
My last job was big lots, I was a cashier. It's a chill as fuck store. I stocked once or twice and it was very laid back, but I never worked in the actual stockroom with the trucks or anything. Good luck on the interview
>>
>>37365895
>Restaurant jobs are easy as fuck and pretty top tier comfy
Holy shit you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
>>
>>37367575
Yeah dude I don't have any disabilities it was just so fucking busy I've never seen so many fucking dishes and cups in my life..my manager said he's never seen it get that bad either I almost had a nervous breakdown everyone even servers were extremely stressed
>>
>>37367732
best part is now they're short staffed, should go take up a table and just drink coffee
>>
>>37367691
see >>37366282
Try not being a lazy fuck
>>
this entire thread is satire, right?
>>
>quitting after three 9 hour shifts

Holy shit OP you're weak as fuck. I work eight 10 hour shifts in a row before I see any days off.
>>
>>37366948
This DESU, might as well be a NEET
>>
File: 1493322841994.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493322841994.png
77KB, 397x318px
>Get a job at starbucks
>first job and I'm in my mid 20's
>start computer training
>supposed to go from computer to floor but they say fuck it, go straight to the floor
>have to transfer from cold bar to hot bar and back starting multiple drinks
>the drinks are labeled in retarded sizes
>tall is their small, grande which means large is their medium, venti means 20 is their large and trenta which means 30 is their extra large
>cold bar is easy since nearly everything is in 2, 3, 4 order
>hot bar drinks can be ordered ice and that changes the formula
>specialty orders
>everyone is really nice to me
>except manager 2, he's a dick
>make a mistake, he calls me a moron in front of everyone, even the customers are staring
>other coworkers come to me and tell me not to take it personally
>he expects me to be at his pace for making drinks, someone who has been working at the same Starbucks for 7 years
>It's been a month and I'm getting used to making drinks
>something is telling me that some bad shit is going to go down and if I don't leave, it'll drag me down with it

I haven't listened to my intuition 3 times in a row and paid a severe price for it. I'm thinking I should start applying elsewhere and quit this place. The hours they give me are just BARELY enough to pay rent.
>>
>>37366090
OP, I was a sticker for an office supply store. I was essentially treated like an associate/ cashier who also had to stock things in an unreasonable amount of time. Yet the pay is the same.
I recommend picking a grocery store. It's nice and slow during the day, and they have you stocking only since they have dedicated cashier's and baggers, will likely never call you to interact with people. Maybe the occasional directions to a customer
>>
>>37367923
yeah op is a pussy. I work at a warehouse stocking food service goods (25-100lb rice/flour/sugar/salt) and more often had 10-11 hour shifts. Idk what op is crying about.
>>
>>37368032
>The hours they give me are just BARELY enough to pay rent.
What kind of hours do they give you? Would you say it's a good job for a socially anxious NEET?
>>
>>37367421
>>37367502
then explain the superior NEET threads that are happy
>>
File: [email protected] (147KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-storm-3671-7695de60af7c9c29e6a6a48c404dc7a7@1x.jpg
147KB, 552x368px
>>37368083

They have given me 12 hours a week for the past month and have me scheduled to work another 12 hours each week for the next 2 weeks. This job is NOT for NEETs, they WILL have you interacting with customers. You have to smile, yell out customers name/drink/name and try to strike up a conversation, all while keeping busy making drinks. You will interact with Stacies young and old whether you like it or not. Unless you like interacting with people, avoid this job.
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>37365804
It depends on whether you're secure in your life.

I'd like to be a dish-washer if it payed 9-12$ an hour

>>37365895
Fucking lol
>>
>>37368153
>12 hours a week for the past month
lol what the fuck, are they at least paying you a decent wage? How the fuck are you able to afford rent? And thanks for the tip, I thought about applying to one down the street but I knew it would be normie central and I would get destroyed there
>>
>>37367849
Congratulations you get whipped up in a frenzy by your rich boss. You're a real man.
>inb4 he wants to do it
>>
>>37368256
>whipped up in a frenzy
Stop working at shitty places, I'm sorry you have such a sad life you have to project your insecurities onto others
>>
>>37367755
Actually yesterday before I went in another dishwasher had a breakdown and quit on the spot..so they're pretty fucked honestly
>>
>>37368284
You think replying "try not being a lazy fuck" is not projecting your insecurities?
>>
>>37368230

I pay $450 a month in shared rent, I used to live on my own but for not trusting my intuition, I now live with someone else and have to pay utilities (long story). They pay $12 an hour but $12 x 12 x 4 = 576 before they take out taxes and everything else. I haven't had any money to pay for my car insurance, I've been driving around without for a while now which is illegal here but I have no other choice because I had to pay rent or no insurance. Every place I applied called me and scheduled an interview which is surprising seeing as I've never had a job before.

I need a place that's willing to give me a minimum of 30 hours if not more just to get ahead of my bills and Starbucks isn't doing it.
>>
>>37368047
Different jobs dude stocking shit is less stressful than being a dishwasher..I'd rather work 13 hour shifts stocking and not be stressed than working 8 hour shifts as a dishwasher and have everyone walk over you
>>
>>37368319
No you're clearly a lazy fuck you think the only way someone can enjoy a busy job is if their boss has them "whipping up in a frenzy". On the other hand I work a job I enjoy where everyone is respectful to each other because we realize we're all doing our best, somewhere you'd clearly never survive.
>>
>>37365804
waaaah waaaaaaah i cant work 3 days a week im lazy waaaaah

i wish i had that opportunity you fucking degenerate
>>
>>37368404
I'll pay you 10$ an hour to suck my cock.
>>
>>37368404
you can't get a job?
haha, why not?
>>
>>37368404
Nah dude you have it all wrong..I only worked 3 days...if I didn't quit my next day off would of been until next monday
>>
>>37366034
That's bullshit but I believe it

oregano
>>
>>37368366
Are you serious? I spent the better part of a minute laughing at this.
>>
>>37368351
You only work 12 hours a week. Can't you get a second part-time job?
>>
>>37368351
>I pay $450 a month in shared rent
So you're spending 80% of your income, before tax, on rent? How the hell are you dividing that remaining $126 on gas and food? Or you must have another job, right? 576 a month is truly unlivable, even if you were living with your parents rent-free it would be terrible.
>>
started as a dishwasher, now im a cook, AMA
>>
>>37368547
>You only work 12 hours a week. Can't you get a second part-time job?

My hours are too crazy for that to happen. Some days I'm scheduled to work Wednesday from 9AM-1PM, other days it's Friday 8PM-12PM.

If I got a 2nd job I'd have to cross my fingers every week that neither job would overlap the other. It's better if I apply at other places that are willing to give me more hours.

>>37368590

I was living off FAFSA and that was enough to pay rent and my food bills. I eat and drink for free when I work at Starbucks, one free food item I work there. I pay $1.25 for 5 gallons of water and just drink that mostly. I BARELY make it each month, which is why I want more hours. I didn't get FAFSA this semester but I should be getting some next semester in September. Either way, I just need to survive till September and then I could start applying and working in Realty which is what I really want to do. For right now though, I REALLY need more hours or I'll never get ahead.
>>
>>37368651
How much drugs do you use you fucking junky.
>>
>>37368545
Laugh all you want, have fun continuing to struggling through your job while I enjoy mine
>>
>>37368721
>My hours are too crazy for that to happen.
Fair enough. When I was working college student type jobs, I always had cool bosses who would give me the same shifts so I could schedule classes or another job during the other times.

My advice is to start applying for other jobs which will give you the same regular shifts. Maybe a night time stocker at one and a morning cashier at another one.
>>
>>37368404
>i wish i had that opportunity

fucking lol
>>
>>37368734
alcohol and weed

originale
>>
>>37368804

Even a minimum of 30 hours a week at $10 would be 30 x $10 x 4 = $1,200 before taxes. That's way more than enough to pay my bills and have something left over extra at the end of the month. My biggest problem is just not getting enough hours.
>>
>>37368651
What was the progression of jobs before you became a cook?

Why is the restaurant industry so degenerate?

Not that I'm complaining, I just started working as a barback and it actually got me laid with one of the Stacey bartenders.
>>
>>37368884
that's because you work at starbucks and using your hours to fuck with you and keep you weak is part of their plan
get a non corporate job, farm labor or something
>>
>>37368802
I was laughing because you think you've accomplished anything of value in your pathetic life.

I'm 19 years old.
I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.
I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.
I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.
I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliabIe source of humour and good company.
Both my parents are alive and in good health.
I have no regrets.
I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.
I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.
I am not seIf-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.
I will live a good life at your expense.
>>
>>37368951
Not him, but I went straight from dishwasher to cook. All the cooks quit, but they let me take their place because I watched the dishes being made so I had some sort of idea of what to do.
>>
File: 10101001.jpg (104KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
10101001.jpg
104KB, 482x700px
>>37365804
hey dude ill work as a dishwasherman 5 days a week 2pm to 11pm 11.50$ per hour

but whats neat is that my employer gave me a free room in a nearby motel with toilet sink bed shower and wifi internet thats only 5 steps away from the restaurant so i guess i cant really complain but i know ill be bored surely

at least ill have money and ill buy shit
>>
>>37368978
>I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

Heh, there's practically no money in publishing books.
>>
>>37369030
honestly if i had this opportunity id take it in a heartbeat...i had to commute 30 minutes to do a job that i hated and got paid less than you
>>
>>37368978
>existential crises
>A badge of intelligence and merit

This dude is on some weird shit called a bloated ego
>>
>>37369144
>bloated ego
You're missing the crucial part
>the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.
>>
do you guys find it hard choosing a career?
people always tell me to either follow what im interested in or do what im good at.
the only issue is im not good at anything and the shit im interested in wont get me a job. cant really make a living out of playing video games and jerking off. I dont know what to do at this point. being introverted doesn't help at all since 99% of jobs want you to be extroverted and enthusiastic about everything. I dont need a lot of money just enough to be comfortable but i dont think it is going to happen
>>
>>37368978
this is some 40 year old quality bait
>>
File: agentsmyth.jpg (8KB, 220x226px) Image search: [Google]
agentsmyth.jpg
8KB, 220x226px
I got a part time job stocking in the mornings for a retail store. What am I in for? It seemed much better than a job like cashiering where I have to interact with normies constantly.
>>
>>37369214
hard as in many choices yes
>>
>>37368978
hes so accomplished yet hes here! what a fucking winner.
>>
>>37369214

I went to College and applied as an Accounting major, finished most of my classes and realized I hated it. Thought of dropping out until I took an Art class and I ended up loving it, met a Professional Artist who has worked for major and indie companies in the area, now I switched my major to Art and looking forward to a career in the Art/Animation world.

Do what you love, no matter what anybody tells you.
>>
>>37368978
>narcisist.jpg
>>
>>37369312
I want to do the same thing, too bad I can't draw for shit. Guess I'm stuck doing accounting and being miserable. Hope you get succesful anon!
>>
>>37369441
>I want to do the same thing, too bad I can't draw for shit. Guess I'm stuck doing accounting and being miserable. Hope you get succesful anon!

I'm not that great either desu but it is something I love to do, so might as well chase my dream and work everyday to get better at it. Money comes and goes
>>
>>37365804
>parents tell me I need a job for summer
>still have two weeks to find one
>opening for tutor for 11th grader
>50 dollars a week for 2 hrs

Should I do it? I'm in uni back home, but I think the kids a lazy tard if he's failing hs.
>>
File: 1495225824765.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495225824765.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37369180
What was it about?

I'm now genuinely curious.
>>
>>37369518
You'll never know until you try.

Some people do have genuine learning difficulties though. That's where you get to be creative and solve such a thing.
>>
>>37365895
You've never actually worked in a restaurant in your life, im wait staff and its fucking terrible, will probably quit soon
>>
>>37369248
Customer service/Backup cashier, it's retail
>>
>>37368978
Yet here you are on /r9k/ trying to judge some guy on his minimum wage job. Stay golden faggot.
>>
File: 1494443573521.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494443573521.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>37369630
I'll gladly tell you, but only AFTER I finish this existential crisis and my first cup
>>
you lesser normies with your 11.50 and 12 an hour wagecuckeries should be grateful. i'm maxed out at 10 working at a small cafe/ice cream type joint. sometimes the tips are alright but no benefits or breaks

starbucks normalfags are pretty annoying though i'd rather not work there. "what are your flavored coffees?" u fuckin' nig-nog cuck customer there is no such thing as a coffee bean grown with hazelnut in it
>>
>>37366043
hope you got paid for those days if not you're an idiot
>>
You did the right thing imo, pick a job that you love
>>
>>37367037
Not all are. Much like how not all wagecucks are happy. There are all types of different unhappy people.
>>
File: 1493367199934.jpg (35KB, 254x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493367199934.jpg
35KB, 254x381px
>>37370301
Suck my superior NEET cock, wagecuck.
>>
>>37370322
I mean, I didnt say all NEETs are unhappy. I know you're mostly taking the piss, but the NEETfeels and wagecuckfeels threads prove my point of there being unhappy people on both sides of the coin.
>>
i wish i could get a dishwashing job

literally all you have to do is stand there listening to music and wash dishes

the only thing thats available to me is fucking mcdonalds or burger king

i dont want to make entitled fatasses their food i just wanna do something that requires minimal social interaction
>>
>>37370445
well they are entitled to goods that they pay for, you ...ahem... dumb fuck
>>
>>37370445
>i wish i could get a dishwashing job
Go to a restaurant and ask. Majority will say okay.
>>
File: 1494453605814.png (115KB, 260x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494453605814.png
115KB, 260x255px
>>37370389
Shhhh wagie. You speak too much. Do not talk back to your authority. Now, please bend over and let me fill your virgin boipucci to the rim with my NEET cum.
>>
>>37370445
>minimum wage jobs are the only option
Looks like it's tough shit for you. Work at McDick's for awhile and then start applying for the more "comfy" jobs so that way you can build your resume at least as much as you possibly can with McDick's experience. All you can do is show other employers that you're able to hold a job by working in fast food for 6-12 months when you start applying elsewhere.
>>
>>37370480
lol no that's gay as fuck, NEETbro.
>>
>>37370461
still, majority of people who eat fast food are low IQ assholes who think they're better than you

the fact that you're defending them makes me think you fit the bill

>>37370475
i would but i dont have any actual restaurants near me, just shitty fast food
>>
>>37370523
>i would but i dont have any actual restaurants near me, just shitty fast food
You can only say that if there's not one within 10 miles.
>>
>>37365804
>Been dishwasher for 3 years
>11.5$/hour
>Make money for nice things at home
>Can afford food now
>Get free shift meals
>Allows me to temporarily escape broken home
>They allow me to work long shifts, usually 10-12 hours on Sunday
This is the happiest time of my life, and it's because of this job.
>>
>>37370537
i can't walk ten miles to work, i live in a neighborhood that is separated from everything else by stretches of highway and i don't have a car or license
>>
>>37370541
That's sad as fuck but at least you can see it as a positive thing.
>>
>>37370552
Get a bike faggot.
>>
>>37370561
>ride a bicycle along the side of the highway

great advice my guy 10/10
>>
>>37370523
I am just defending them because you clearly have a chip on your shoulder and are slinging buzzwords. Some inept cocksucker who is at the bottom of the barrel in society criticizing other people also just strikes me as kind of funny.
>>
>>37370572
There's other roads, you're just looking for an excuse to bitch and cry.
>>
>>37370587
>Some inept cocksucker who is at the bottom of the barrel in society criticizing other people
That's literally all this board does, guy.
>>
>>37370587
you seem a little assblasted yourself
did someone forget to remove the pickles on your quarter pounder fatty? lol
>>
File: 1494415006415.png (576KB, 707x493px) Image search: [Google]
1494415006415.png
576KB, 707x493px
>>37370516
Wagie, wagie, wagie. Tsk tsk. Now that you decided to talk back I have no choice now but to use force. I will handcuff and tie you down in my basement until you suck me off and call me NEET daddy. Your boipucci will suffer. Then I will transport you to a small village in China, where you will live as an outcast, starve, and be unable to communicate with the people. I'm sorry it had to come to this. Be wise next time.
>>
>>37370603
sorry fag, no one wants to ride a bicycle ten miles and then do a 8 hour shift and then ride ten miles back several times a week

absolutely retarded. i'd rather sell heroin
>>
>>37370603
Not him but I can't bike either. I live in a bad neighborhood and it's not safe. What do you have to say to that you normie piece of shit?
>inb4 lol bro stop bitching lmfao just get shot its not that bad!!
>>
>>37370657
Then you have no right to bitch and moan about not getting the dishwasher job you'd rather have.
>>
>>37370657
I did it fine for a year, then I bought a motorized one with the money I saved,

>>37370664
Get a taser and then move
>>
File: Pickles.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pickles.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
>>37370624
No, inferior being. He forgot to keep the pickles this time.
>>
>>37370669
no one is bitching and moaning you contrarian faggot

i do wish i could have a dishwashing job but it wouldnt be worth that commute, especially not for the kind of pay they give you
>>
>>37370698
Anything less than 10 miles isnt a commute.
Either deal with it or stop posting you whiny faggot
>>
>>37370677
>Get a taser and then move
Well first I need MONEY and a JOB for that. I still need to travel without one. What kind of bullshit advice is this? A taser, really? And what happens if a shitskin has a gun and just shoots me then and there? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37370727
A taser costs about 15 dollars.
Ask your mother.
>>
>>37370723
Shoot yourself in the head for me please.
>>
>>37369312
>tfw nothing in this world interests you
>>
>>37366570
>Working your way up
Do Normie's really still believe this meme?
>>
>>37370723
i also don't have the money for a bike you nigger

how about hopping off my dick you autist, i have a job doing 3rd shift stock at a grocery store that is literally a 10 minute walk from my house
>>
>>37368978
this is just tempting fate to take this all away from you
>>
>>37370765
>I have a job
>Cant afford a cheap bike and a taser

>>37370738
How about you do it you worthless crybaby?
>>
>>37370735
But it's not enough to protect me motherfucker. I hate you.
>>
File: 1487234721136.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487234721136.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>37370735
Also leave my mommy out of this. She makes the best tendies.
>>
>>37370788
i'm not this guy >>37370727

there is literally no reason whatsoever for me to buy a bike just so i can ride it ten miles to the nearest available dishwashing job when i can be at my current job within 10 minutes on foot

i can tell you're one of those faggots who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing
>>
>>37370791
You're retarded if you think you're going to get robbed in the afternoon coming home from work on a bike.
How about you get your overprotective mom to hire a swat team to protect her special baby boy?
>>
>>37370815
The guy said he wanted the job.
I told him how to get it and he started bitching and whining about it not being handed to him on a silver platter.
>>
>>37370788
I've tried asshole. Trust me I have. But first I need MONEY and a JOB to afford a gun so I can fucking succeed this time. And what the fuck do you do, bitch? You're probably a normie working an easy job, live in a nice neighborhood, and have a modern car. You will never understand me. Whore. Off yourself.
>>
>>37370832
wanting something is not the same as being so desperate for something that you will go to any retarded means to get it
>>
>>37370836
You sound like an edgy kid.
I'm a night shift line cook who rides a bike 8 miles to work and back.
After 2 years of that I bought a taser, because they're cool.

>>37370851
Those are not any retarded means. They're pretty reasonable ones. He's just a spoiled child.
>>
File: 1495717446274.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1495717446274.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
>>37370820
>you're retarded
IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

I am surrounded by NIGGERS, SPICS, AND GHETTO WHITES MOTHERFUCKER. It fucking happens all the time. People are robbed and killed. Plus I'm fucking weak and cannot fight to save my life. I have no muscles. I weigh 100 lbs. I am an easy target asshole. REEEEEEE I WANT TO PUNCH YOU FAGGOT LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE I AM NOT UP FOR YOUR FUCKING SHIT TODAY ASSHOLE
>>
>>37370873
riding a bike more than 5 miles to get to work is retarded, especially when you have options that are ten times closer.
>>
>>37370851
Do you really consider using a vehicle to get to work retarded means?
Sweet christ, the poor deserve to be poor
>>
>>37365804
>trying to survive while jobless
>actually thinking that will help

Nah, you're gonna end up a NEET. Sorry, anon
>>
>>37370873
>spoiled child.
I haven't had the money to buy groceries in 3 months. They reduced my food stamps because I have no job. I am fucking POOR you're the SPOILED stupid kid
>>37370873
OH YEAH FAGGOT POST YOUR FUCKING BIKE AND TIMESTAMP I DONT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU LYING ASSHOLE
>I bought a taser, because they're cool.
so you admit you have it easy and live in a safe city and bought one for the sake of edginess you're retarded
>>
>>37370905
Thats not a hard ride. It's 20 minutes if you're slow or going uphill.

>>37370882
You're not describing a realistic situation. Stop listening to media about things.
>>
>>37370952
>media
I live in the fucking hood I know what I'm talking about
>>
File: cart.jpg (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
664KB, 1920x1080px
>>37370944
It's pretty fucking dark out, but here's a photo of my new bike.
You don't deserve food stamps at all. You're a parasite.

>>37370971
So do I, and I go through it every day between midnight and 2am coming home. People don't really bother people they don't know. Don't act like you're so special. Nobody cares.
>>
>>37370931
its absolutely retarded when i can walk to my current job and be there in ten minutes

>spend at least 30 minutes riding a bicycle 10 miles on a hot summer day

>walk for 10 minutes and be at job that pays the same wage
>>
>>37371006
He wanted a specific job, not just any job.
I told him how to get it and he started crying.
Now you're joining in and enabling his faggotry.
>spend at least 30 minutes riding a bicycle 10 miles on a hot summer day
Thats not a feat of endurance. How out of shape are you?
>>
Cashier jobs are top tier comfy my Man. I'm 20 years old and work at a CVS pharmacy as a front end cashier. It's easy as fuck after the first week. I work full time and get paid about $410 every 2 weeks. Just a temporary job till I finish community college and try to start a job in data entry which is even more top tier comfy. Only have one more class to finish this summer at my community college by the way. Can't wait to be done man.
>>
>>37365804
>Working 3 days a week
Id kill for a job like that
>>
>>37371006
ohh, I see you don't actually want the job is the issue. Yeah fair enough in that case walking to another equally shitty job is probably the right call
>>
>>37370996
>You don't deserve food stamps at all.
I cannot keep a fucking job because of my mental illness you fucking piece of shit i'm fucking trying day by day asshole try having MDD since you were 11, self harm issues, a damaged family that abused you, no friends, multiple suicide attempts, social anxiety, autism, and diagnosed schizotypal motherfucker I hope you're enjoying all of these (you)'s also there is no fucking timestamp so that's not yours. You do NOT live in the fucking hood. LIAR.
>works at safeway if yours
I'll fucking find you someday i hate you so much I will punch you with no remorse
>>
>>37371057
you're still arguing with me dumbass

sorry your autism can't differentiate between wanting something and desperately needing something

there is no reason whatsoever for me to stop working where i currently work and start working somewhere ten miles away

stop being a contrarian faggot, i get that you like winning arguments on 4chan but you're being retarded. no one is "crying"
>>
>>37371106
This. I hate him so fucking much MODS please ban him please
>>
>>37371105
No, that safeway is the bus stop.
>multiple suicide attempts
Don't be a quitter.

>>37371106
You're not that person are you?
>>
>>37371144
>dont be a quitter.
I told you I need a fucking gun to finish it once and for all faggot if you want to come kill me or send me a gun please be my guest because I am more sick of life and people like you than you will believe
>>
>>37371144
AHA!!! I FUCKING CAUGHT YOU!!! L I A R
>bus stop
>rides bike through the hood
I FUCKING CAUGHT YOU! FAGGOT!!! EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS A FUCKING LIE HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM HUH?? I MAY BE SOCIALLY RETARDED BUT I GOT YOU NOW HAHAHHAHA LETS SEE YOU GET YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE WEW I WON I WON I WON YIPEEEEEE HAHHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS VICTORY IS MINE HAHAAHHAAHA
>>
>>37371227
Busses don't run at night and I have to get out of my neighborhood to get to the bus stop.
>>
>>37371227
modern buses let you dismount your bike and either bring them inside or have them affixed on the exterior bike rack, my sperg friend
>>
>>37371257
but still, no timestamp = no proof
IM ON TO YOU HAAHHAHA
>>37371261
but if he lives in the hood the busses will not be modernHAHAHAH I GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!! FAGGOT BTFO YESSSSSS!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAA WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS JUST GREAT HAHAHA I EMBARASED HIM HOLY!!! YES YES Y ES
>>
>>37371349
My bike is in a dark garage and I'm upstairs.
Busses are run by private companies and a lot of people use them.
They're actually a few years old.
>>
>>37371371
>My bike is in a dark garage and I'm upstairs.
Excuses. Post the timestamp or that means I won and you lost once and for all.
>>
>>37371438
Try suicide to celebrate your victory.
>>
>>37371450
You're a liar. I won. How does it feel to be a loser and to be embarrassed in front of 53 other anons? Buy and send me the gun since you're doing oh so well on your oh so easy job. I am being 100% serious. Give me your throwaway email and I'll send you my address. I don't care to live anymore.
>>
>>37371371
>Upstairs.. a second floor
>In the hood... a shitty neighborhood

oh my god, the autist was right all along
>>
>>37371486
Those two things are not correlated.
>>
>>37371486
AHA!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS!!!! I TOLD YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HAHHAHHA WHOS SUPERIOR NOW LYING DICKBAG HAHAHA SO PATHETIC I MEAN L O L WHO THE FUCK LIES ON AN ANONYMOUS BOARD FOR (YOU)'S FUCKING FAG TAKE THAT!!! BTFO!!!! EMBARASSED!!!! RIDICULED!!!! INFERIOR!!!! I AM THE GOD OF THIS BOARD HAHAHAHAHHHHAA YES YES YE SEY SEY SYE YSEYSY EYYS YEY SYYEYS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>37371371
>garage
>the hood
>>
>>37371534
I rent a part of someone elses house. They rent out rooms to people.
It's the norm here. They let me keep my bike in the garage so that it doesnt mess up the carpets.
>>
File: 14657785645.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14657785645.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>37370747
>you either start as the ceo of a massive business at the age of 19 or forever work as a mcdick slave
how does it feel to be retarded?
>>
>>37365868
>implying a dishwashing job will give hum a future
>>
>>37371598
It can though.
>Dishwasher
>Cook
>Kitchen manager
>Manager
It's more common than you'd think
>>
>>37371550
Asshole you won't even send me the gun. You probably don't even have a job motherfucker. Stop making shit up. Everything sounds made up. PROOF.
>>
>>37371621
Give me proof on all of your claims.
>>
>>37371632
What claims exactly? I have more proof than you do.
>>
>>37371641
You've posted nothing besides wild claims.
>I cannot keep a fucking job because of my mental illness you fucking piece of shit i'm fucking trying day by day asshole try having MDD since you were 11, self harm issues, a damaged family that abused you, no friends, multiple suicide attempts, social anxiety, autism, and diagnosed schizotypal motherfucker
>>
>>37370445
You can't listen to music when doing dishes. Not only that the BOH will be requesting or demanding certain dishware to be prioritized, but it's also a health and safety concern.
>>
>>37371661
And how the fuck do you expect me to provide proof of that? That's something you can only tell if you hang out with me in person. Let's meet irl faggot i'll do whatever to declare victory. It's not the same as your fucking claims that could be proven with a photo. Stop being a lazy fat ass, leave your room, go to the garage, and timestamp a photo. It's not that hard. But you won't do it. Because you sir, are full of more shit than someone with diarrhea after a nasty Chinese buffet. NORMIE BTFO
>>
>>37371661
you got busted lying to an autist man, hey, we've all been there. Just laugh it off
>>
>>37371706
>You can't listen to music when doing dishes. Not only that the BOH will be requesting or demanding certain dishware to be prioritized, but it's also a health and safety concern.
I don't think you work in a kitchen.
I do, and all the dishwashers wear headphones. Most of the cooks also do.
>>
>>37370882
calm the fuck down, chow.
>>
>>37371733
Shut the fuck up. That reply wasn't yours. Meet me irl too faggot I'll punch you
>>
>>37371722
Reverse search the picture.
Why would anyone lie about having such a meager existence?
>>
>>37371727
I'm an assistant kitchen manager and food and beverage manager at a hotel and I can assure you it's absolutely dangerous to listen to music when working. It sounds like the place you work at lacks competence in management and concerns for health and safety.
>>
>>37371762
I've posted stolen images that you can't reverse look up.
I do not know why you'd lie, that I do not know. Now I don't know what to believe.
>>
>>37371762
For (you)'s. Also reverse isn't enough to provide proof. You should know this since you just LOVE to lie on the internet. Pathetic existence. Truly pathetic. Even worse than me. Send me the gun faggot.
>>
>>37371781
I'm just a kitchen manager.
The shirt you wear any given day is a bigger contamination risk than a pair of earbuds.
nobody is operating heavy machinery, they're spraying dishes and sliding them into a machine. Wearing earbuds at work is not in violation of any health and safety code. I checked last time we had a health inspection.

>>37371797
Check the archives then. I posted the photo here once and also on /n/ once
>>
>>37371781
I can hear Stacy's annoying voice when reading this.
>>
>>37370873
>I'm a night shift line cook who rides a bike 8 miles to work and back.
>>37371868
>I'm just a kitchen manager.
That's enough. I have gathered enough evidence to declare this case closed. Anonymous is guilty of lying on each and every claim in this thread.
>>37371722
Has served as a witness in this case.

I have officially won this debate. I am a god. And victory? Is mine. Goodnight you fucking lying piece of shit I got you good this time, GOOD I tell you HAHAHHAHHAAH YES YES!!!! YES!!! YOU CANNOT FOOL ME!!! FAGGOT!! BTFO!!! MY WORK IS DONE HERE FOLKS.
>>
>>37371868
Safety concerns are mainly for the line cooks as it cuts off communication between the chef and cooks. If you're running a busy kitchen, then it's best to have open ears to watch out for hot dishes, collisions or even recent water or grease spills.

I've never worked in a kitchen where headphones were allowed to be worn at the back of house because this job requires your full attention. If you need music, I'd suggest bringing in a radio or buying one for your kitchen.
>>
>>37365804
>letting those normies off that easy

Real niggas just don't show up. Fucks up the entire schedule if you want to the piss everyone off.
>>
>>37371996
I would hate to work with you. You are so annoying.
>>
>>37372045
he's right though, if you are "in the ghetto" maybe nobody knows what they're doing but every restaurant I've worked at has disallowed people listening to music
>>
>>37371982
I schedule myself as a cook on the nights I'm there. I usually don't have much managerial work to do so I make myself useful.
Most of the front of house just assume I'm a cook.

>>37371996
What kind of cooks and dishwashers are you hiring that are so incompetent that they can't wear an earbud and talk at the same time?
Radios are loud and the sound either bleeds into the dining room or can't be heard over the noises in the kitchen.
I bet they all hate you. Cooks talk a lot of shit when their boss isn't around.

>>37372065
You've worked at crappy restaurants.
>>
>>37372045
Sorry man, but I can't let my staff get into any accidents on my watch or I'll get shit canned. Music is fine on the radio, but earbuds is a pretty big concern.
>>
>>37372085
his subordinates should dislike him. Being adored by your underlings is seldom an achievement
>>
>>37372110
You sound like you havent been running things or even working in a kitchen very long.
I just tell my cooks not to be stupid and tell them to clean up spills. I trust them enough to not act like an overbearing korean mom and making them hate their jobs.
We also cook dinner every night, I'm sure you'll find a reason to bitch about that too.
>>
>>37372139
That's how you get a miserable an ineffective staff. My cooks have stuck around and have become really good at their jobs because of the nonexistent turnover rate. That's because I don't chase them off by being a giant bitch.
>>
>>37372085
>I schedule myself as a cook on the nights I'm there. I usually don't have much managerial work to do so I make myself useful.
>Most of the front of house just assume I'm a cook.
>be manager
>rides bike
>lives with strangers in the hood
>cannot afford a car or his own place or at least better living conditions
Uh huh. Yeah, we'll go with that story. I'll believe that when alien life is found. The case is closed, Anonymous. It's over. If you wish to open another case, you will need to come to our office from 9am-4pm tomorrow and we will schedule everything accordingly. Till then, you have been declared to be a lying piece of shit on this thread. Next time you lie online, try and make it seem believable at least. You failed tremendously.
>>
>>37372085
I have three red seal cooks, two high school students, and six other people, excluding dishwashers who work for me and don't bitch about "i need my earbuds or I can't work properly!" I used to work the line and I worked hard to receive my promotions and I know that everyone gossips or talks shit, but they are all loyal and hard workers.

Just because they can't listen to music with earbuds doesn't validate that I'm a shit boss whom everyone hates
>>
>>37372148
He's lying. He doesn't really work in any of those positions. Do not believe anything this man says. He is dangerous.
>>
>>37372148
Fuck man, its fucking EARBUDS.
>hey you can't listen to music in my kitchen.
>okay.

Fucking done, that's it.
>>
>>37372194
I really like my bike though.

>>37372200
You really got the cream of the crop if they're too dumb be trusted to listen to music. My kitchen is 100% adults. I trust them, as adults. If they're doing their jobs properly then why shouldn't they be able to listen to music if they want?

>>37372251
I recognize this type of person. They will find anything to nitpick about and make everyone around them miserable.
>>
File: es_0525_DR_PHIL.jpg (564KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
es_0525_DR_PHIL.jpg
564KB, 1280x960px
>>37372283
>he PREFERS to ride a bike in the hood
Toppest kek. That's enough for today. Case is closed buddy boy.
>>
>>37372283
Because it suppresses awareness? It's not that difficult to understand mate.
>>
>>37372283
Dracula, Bigfoot and the Wolfman are real ADULT employees that a man like me can trust to get the job done in their ADULT capacity
jesus christ, stop it already
>>
>>37372351
People really don't care about you as much as you think.

>>37372377
It's not a hazard like you were trying to say.

>>37372401
Don't treat your staff like children.
>>
>>37372454
Adults don't usually listen to music on the job to begin with.
>>
>>37372514
It helps pass the time when you've been doing the same job for the last year and can do it on autopilot.
>>
>>37372532
You've only worked in a kitchen for a year? Just stop.
>>
>>37365895
Haha, this person has NEVER ever even stepped in a fucking kitchen before.

I work in a kitchen and it's fucking HELL on earth. You have to be really fucking fast and at the same time deliver with the highest quality. If you are too slow or do a small mistake (like to much grams of sallad or liiiiitttle bit more butter on the bread than it's supposed to be) then the chef is turning into the devil, will scream and destroy you verbally and be humiliated infront of EVERYONE.

If you are not fast enough you have to leave immediately. I have cuts all over my hand and even arms, my nails are broken and I even get bruises. You can't be careful about yourself.

+ it's either really cold or really hot in the kitchen (depends where you work), so either you are sweating or freezing and your skin is really drying out.

I wake up at 5:00 and come back home at 8:00.... ITS HEEEEELLLLL
>>
>>37372454
>People really don't care about you as much as you think.
>implying I don't know this already
>implying I care about others
Not only are you pathetic but you are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>37372564
Then quit your job. But that kitchen sounds like hell. Weighing out salads and worrying about too much butter on bread? Even I cannot comprehend how this effectively helps food costs in a short term, unless it's a chain restaurant then yeah, corporate can be pretty anal about that kind of shit.
>>
>>37372549
2 in this particular one but I've been there longer than all but one of the cooks.
I'm only 22 years old too.

>>37372564
You're working in places with a shit business model if they have to do that to make money.
My big issue is burns but I've stopped noticing them by this point. I've also gotten pretty insensitive to temperature.
>>
>>37372611
I'm fairly young too and it's hard to earn respect from majority of staff who are older than you, but I gotta stick to my guns and discipline. I've learned from a great cook and I only apply what I've learned to my staff.

Mind you, this is both back and front of house and from working at the same place for seven years now.
>>
>>37372685
All of my staff are older than me.
I went to a small culinary program but my teacher used to work for Wolfgang Puck
My staff all listen to what I say without any issues.
>>
>>37372605
>Then quit your job.
In the future I probably will. It pays good money and I also work for experience + references.

>But that kitchen sounds like hell. Weighing out salads and worrying about too much butter on bread?
Yes, this part really fucking sucks. You don't use a scale everytime you have to think about grams though, you have to learn approximately how much i.e 15 grams of tofu is. But as I said, you have to be really fast and then you easily make some mistakes too.

> Even I cannot comprehend how this effectively helps food costs in a short term, unless it's a chain restaurant then yeah, corporate can be pretty anal about that kind of shit.
Yep, this is not really a restaurant really either. We make food to other companies, we have several different dishes on the menu and each dish maybe have to be made 3000 - 6000 times everyday. So it does affect the costs if we put too much grams of something so many times.

Hope you understand what I'm saying, but English is not the best.

>>37372611
>You're working in places with a shit business model if they have to do that to make money.
Probably, but I do not want to quit yet.

>My big issue is burns but I've stopped noticing them by this point. I've also gotten pretty insensitive to temperature.
Yes, you get more and more used to all that shit, I have stopped caring about cuts and the other physical damage. But some day can still really be worse than others, where you hurt yourself more or when the temperature is higher/lower. Those days really sucks.
>>
>>37372909
The other day I got a solid 6 inch burn on my forearm cleaning a flat top grill and I didn't notice it until someone told me about it.
>>
>>37372972
fucking hell have you lost all feeling in hands and arms?
>>
>>37373252
No, just an absurdly high pain tolerance.
>>
File: 1413744134881.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1413744134881.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>37368978
Nice pasta my friend
>>
>>37367732
"Servers" when did that become a thing ?
>>
>>37367732
Why work a job like this? Just find another retail job that's less shitty. I went from being a cashier at Walmart to being a bag boy at Publix. Slightly more pay and the customers are much better.
>>
>>37365804
I work as a bag boy for $9.26 an hour. I still live with my parents though so the money just goes into my pocket.
>>
>meet for 5 months
>get shit dishwasher job at ikea
>Wednesday Thursday Friday 11am-3pm and Saturday 3-9
>tedious dirty and low paid
>don't even get to know any co workers names
>get job at KFC
>same bullshit
>wish I'd kept my pot washer job because at least I didn't have to talk to people
>>
Just come to Alaska already, there's dif seasons almost every month, and if we learn the way of the fishes we can hit the good seasons.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.