[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister hosting a BBQ for memorial day >walk up to grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: memorial day bbq.jpg (364KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
memorial day bbq.jpg
364KB, 1080x1080px
>sister hosting a BBQ for memorial day
>walk up to grill with empty hot dog bun on my paper plate
>look at the plate of dogs
>notice that they're all hot links
>ask sister where's the hot dogs since I don't tolerate spicy foods too well
>she tells me I have to go to a store if I want hot dogs because she only grilled hot links
>end up deboning some ribs to make a sandwich with hotdog buns and bbq ribs
>the ribs were lathered in hot bbq sauce
>>
>>37365402
Just eat the spicy food, you wuss.
>>
your sis sounds like a cunt and you like a bitch
>>
>>37365402
>woman doing the grilling
Get out, you fucking sissy.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37365402
>went to two BBQs today
>no one cooked burgers
>>
>>37365402
>white enough to think hot bbq sauce is actually spicy
>>
>>37365635
Hey! For some people it really upsets their stomach.
>>
>>37365635

It was a homemade BBQ sauce with habanero peppers. There was also ribs with bbq sauce made with Jalapenos and Cayenne. Both were pretty spicy.
>>
>>37365402
Should have invited me instead of your ungrateful self.
I'd have lapped all that spicy shit up.
>>
>>37365402
I hope you fucked your sister as punishment for making everything spicy.
>>
>>37365402
her partner should've slapped you with her strap on for being such a pussy
>>
>>37365402
Exact opposite of you all my food has to be spicy or have chili peppers with it. This morning I murdered my eggs and potatoes with Mexican salsas, or when I go eat out I ask for buffalo sauce and Tabasco sauce.
>>
>>37365751
Can confirm.
Spic here, sister is allergic to spicy foods.
>>
>>37365632
what the fuck?
origami pastaroni
>>
>>37365402
aww, you poor baby. i thought my problems were bad, but being forced to eat delicious grilled hot links with the company of my loving, intact family? unthinkable!
>>
File: qwert.png (1001B, 143x29px) Image search: [Google]
qwert.png
1001B, 143x29px
Just thought I'd share this with the rest of you.
Looks like OP's sister is a bit adventurous.
>>
>Family BBQ
>forced to go outside with them
>take a plain hotdog and eat it on my plate with a fork and knife
>people awkwardly stare, raise eyebrows, make fun of me, and laugh
>finish eating
>run inside
Why am I so autistic
>>
>>37366059
Ikr it was literally everything but burgers
>>
>>37365402
are hot links acutally to spicy for you??

seriously?
>>
>>37366687

It was one of those brand of hot links/hot sausage that you only find in specialty stores or warehouses like Costco. It wasn't a cheap Bar S hot link.
>>
>Beef franks
>Burgers
>Chicken
>Fish
>Home made potato salad
>Baked beans
>Elote
>Three different melons
>Cognac, rum, tequila
Living in a house full of black people, this was actually a pretty light memorial day for us. Didn't even get around to making the greens.
>>
>doesn't eat spicy food
>Everyone knows you're a bitch
>>
>>37367040

It's a genetic thing to like spicy foods. It's a genetic thing to be sensitive to spicy foods. You're not tough for liking hot foods. You're not a wuss for not liking spicy foods.
>>
>>37366074

>sister knows you don't like certain kind of food
>only only grills spicy foods

not everyone is okay with spicy foods. There's bound to be a couple of people who don't like spicy food either.
>>
>>37367095
t. wussy
>>
you faggots want to know what i ate for memorial day?
some rice with salt and butter.
fuck the fuck off with your
>muh free banquet upset muh sensitive virgin tummy tum
i am fucking hungry.
t. skelly shut in
>>
i hate some grilled chicken and peanut sauce

shit was so cash
>>
>>37368198
that's very rude anon. chicken is good. :(
>>
File: 1495900184912.png (101KB, 298x295px) Image search: [Google]
1495900184912.png
101KB, 298x295px
>>37365402
you sound like a little bitch t b h
>>
too bad the sister didn't make a special sauce for you with rat posion you fucking disgusting weak pussy. nothing worse than picky eaters. kys.
you are repugnant.
>>
>>37368293

not like it was asking her to make something vegan for those who can't eat meat or processed foods
>>
>>37365632

In some regions, cooking burgers means it's not a BBQ anymore. In the Southern US in particular, there's a right way to do a BBQ and all other ways are wrong. It also depends on where in the South you are too.
>>
>>37368246
meant to write had whoops
>>
>>37365402
>not tolerating hot spicy food
Unless you've got a medical condition, you need to stop being a sissy and cleanse yourself of this faggotry.
>>
The fault lies entirely with you for being a wimpy little girly tongue faggot. Man up or shut up you fragile pussy bitch.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.