[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /r9k/, it's official. All my friends hate me now. Entered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0997.jpg (83KB, 604x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
83KB, 604x700px
Well /r9k/, it's official. All my friends hate me now. Entered their friend circle only 6 months ago.
I can't remember how to cope with being lonely but I think I started it off right by purchasing drugs. I spent the past 24 hours locked in my room, tripping on LSD.
What's the first thing to happen when I come back to reality? Passive aggressive messages from my ex-friends.
Should I just delete Normiebook and Snapchat so I don't have other channels for them to contact me on?
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (25KB, 564x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
25KB, 564x414px
>>37365197
Heh, what a loser. Delete your social if need be.
>>
why do they hate you now?
>>
>>37365267
He probably was on a trip and acted like a complete ass wipe. Nobody likes talking to someone when they aren't sober
>>
File: newyear.jpg (29KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
newyear.jpg
29KB, 500x371px
>>37365197

Origanoli greentext stori.
>>
>>37365222
>on /r9k/
>posts Steven Universe image
>calls others losers
What are you doing mate?
>>
I had a bad trip once and got really paranoid, they found me hiding under the stairs like gollum.
>>
>>37365305
Okay then. That's what happened.
>>
File: 1495823474616.png (910KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495823474616.png
910KB, 1136x640px
>>37365222
>mobile

waste of trips
>>
>>37365331
Is that any of your business? Clearly it isn't. Rude.
>>
>>37365222
>doesn't obey Global Rule 13 because he wants to be some faggy ass special snowflake
Who's the real loser here?
>>
>>37365197
Try to make amends. I lost my friends a bit back because I acted like a complete asshole and I never said sorry. Now I sit alone all day everyday.
>>
>>37365197
>all my friends
how u even manage to get friends in the first place?
>>
>>37365389
You? You're acting as if I care what you think of me. As if.
>>
>>37365267
>>37365305
>>37365310
>>37365410
Fine. I don't have much time to spend here now. I'll try and explain what happened concisely.
>most of my friends were hanging out
>just them, there wasn't anybody there that I didn't know
>they asked me to drive some of them there
>pick up a few of them in my car, drive them
>get there and park car, get out with everyone else
>get told I can't come in
>apparently one of many friends didn't want me there
>he convinced everyone else to exclude me
>drive home
>text friend that excluded me (call him John)
>ask him if anything was up, or if I did something to upset him
>get blocked by John
>he has another friend send me a video of the get together just to show me what I missed
>try texting one of the people I drove
>they just tell me I seemed a little clingy when I tried to invite myself in
>get mad and tell them that I'm the one who drove them an hour and a half to get there
>get drunk by myself
>get FaceTime call later from one of the people I drove
>they see that I'm drunk and say never mind
>they probably wanted a ride again
>none of my friends respond to me when I message them now
>only time they message me on their own is when John tells them to so they can fuck with me
>>
>>37365197
Kek are they mad you wouldn't share your drugs with them?
>>
>>37365674
That's pretty shitty dude. You should beat up John and usurp his place as leader.
>>
>>37365674
If they message you again just tell them you hope they enjoy the taste of John's dick in their mouth.
>>
>>37365674
they sound like fags dude just find new friends. It doesnt sound like you actually did anything to piss them off so why bother.
>>
>>37365491
Yeah you definitely are not strait. You are not a man. At least not a strait one.
>>
>>37365674
Don't you wish you had superpowers to kill John and fuck Stacy with
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.