[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots I found out the secret to getting laid. Befriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: afd.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
Hey robots I found out the secret to getting laid.
Befriend LOTS of women, be overly nice to everyone.
And pretend to be sex positive (this is the real part).

I cheered my female friends on when they got dates, etc. And over the year I convinced them that it's okay for them to slut around.

They started feeling comfortable around me, and I already fucked 3 of them. Truthfully I will never marry these filthy fucking whores, but sex is sex.
>>
>>37364942
Yea that's because normies don't attach themselves to people it's all just cold socializing when you coax them like that they think you're one of them.

Omg anon doesn't care I'm getting fucked out by chads he must be one of us
>>
>>37364942

>Truthfully I will never marry these filthy fucking whores, but sex is sex

If you are telling the truth, you'll get away with it too. For some reason, western society puts absolutely no pressure on Chad to "man up" and get married and have kids. It's only the betas, the omegas, the "man-children", so on and so forth that are shamed into being "real men" for sluts and whores. I'm not sure why that is.
>>
Every guy I know that is successful with women pretty much does that. They don't want a long term thing with those girls they tend to settle down with a younger girl that hasn't partied/slept around like most of the girls they been with.
>>
Lawl I'm not competent enough to form friendships
>>
>>37365011

Nah Chads get shamed too. They just don't give a shit and know nobody can do anything if they don't commit besides complain. The betas and omegas are so afraid of others criticisms that they feel they have to meet everyone's standards.
>>
>>37365006

Talking to someone doesn't mean you have to be attached to them anon.
>>
>>37365074

Where and how do Chads get shamed? Even the online articles about this topic always focus on the betas and omegas and "man-children". People bother me quite often in real life about when am I going to find a woman and make her my wife and have kids.
>>
>>37365179

Chads get shamed for cheating and shit all the time. It's just nothing compared to shaming you get for not being able to get laid because that's infinitely worse.
>>
>>37365233

In my experience I've seen Chads treat women like shit, including cheating on them, and nobody says fuck all. I'll also have you know I've had sex 3 times, so yeah. I'm a Chad in the making brah.
>>
>>37365277

People say things, it's all just petty shit. Betas and omegas get shamed because they lack the masculinity/power/aggression that alphas have which disgusts people. Mostly women.
>>
>>37365312

How do you suggest that the lesser males become immune to the shaming? The answer to this could change the landscape forever.
>>
>>37365378

By either learning to not give a shit and do their own thing (MGTOW) or improving their circumstances to the point that they become an alpha.
>>
File: 1487517961478.jpg (69KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1487517961478.jpg
69KB, 699x637px
>>37364942
You basically just admitted to orbiting your way into sex.
>>
>spend a year working for what Chad gets for $12 in drinks and 2 hours of his time

I have so little dignity and even I'll draw a line here.
>>
>>37364942
hey retard did you forget that the gynocentric law system is against you because you have a penis? if a girl falsely accuses you of rape then the judge is going to throw you in jail and believe the girl because "vagina". also innocent men have been killed from false rape accusations because men are white knights. what do yo have to say to that faggot? is the 30 minuets of pleasure worth it?
>>
File: 1408241819593.jpg (71KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1408241819593.jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>37365822
>You should never have sex because I can't separate 4chan memes from reality.
>>
>>37364942
>be overly nice to everyone.

congratulations you've figured out how psychopaths get away with everything.
You can use this to get jobs, make money, go to parties, get free stuff, steal, etc. etc.

The hard part is just not letting it go to your head. I have stories if you want them.
>>
>>37364942
>be overly nice to everyone.

2/10 shit bait.

Don't listen to him.
>>
>>37365882
is not a meme you fucking retard I know men have kill themselves or try to after being falsely accuse of rape because your life is over after a false rape. you will lose your job, have a criminal record,lose your friends and your full name will be posted all over the internet.
>>
File: certainty.jpg (51KB, 492x399px) Image search: [Google]
certainty.jpg
51KB, 492x399px
>>37366022
Yeah, bad things happen, women are raped, and are emotionally scarred for life, it doesn't mean they should never try to go out or have sex.

Try leaving your mom's house for an evening before trying to spew life lessons, you meme.
>>
>>37365470
Its more this.. you just had dgaf attitude and you knew how to escalate properly even though you sort of were a cuck you still won..

w/e you still won, even though process matters as much as results.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.