[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fembots have weird collections? This is my collection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Collection progress.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Collection progress.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Any other fembots have weird collections?

This is my collection of chin hairs. Used to be bigger but mom wiped it away. Current weeks progress, hoping to fill the mirror frame.
>>
can i ejaculate on your chin hairs?
>>
>>37364346
Whats a fembot?

>why is this not original
>>
>>37364346
That's cool, dud-, I mean totally a real girl.
>>
>>37364368
That would ruin the collection Anon.
>>
>>37364414
you say ruin i say improve
>>
>>37364399
I've got a hormone problem so I might as well be a guy.
>>
Not a collection but I used to have a secret hole I was digging in a field behind our home.

It was really getting deep so I stole a ladder to get in and out and a wheelbarrow to move the dirt into a bunch of piles in the edge of the woods.

I had been working on it for almost two years, digging it mostly at night and in the mornings after my parent's left and while it wasn't too hot.

I spent all my money on new digging tools which were helping a lot but then my dad bought a side by side and accidentally drove into it not knowing it was there.

He really freaked out and was going to call the police because someone had been trespassing but I told him it was me and he beat the crap out of me and made me get a job.

Then he made me pay for someone to come fill it in.
>>
>>37364731
I remember that Simpsons episode
>>
I do the same thing with belly hairs. I don't like shaving them because they grow back after a day all stubbly, so I pluck them one by one. Last time I got about 500. I like the feeling when I pull them out.
>>
>>37364808
I don't and I really like the Simpsons.

What episode is it?
>>
>>37364856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP2GCfHkKmE
Homer the Moe episode 272
>>
>>37365494
Oh, I only have to season 11 on DVD.

Looks really funny though, I'll watch it tonight.

Thank you very much anon.
>>
Dudebot here, I collect fingernail clippings

>OHO DOOD JOJO REF

Please frig off, I've been doing it for years.
>>
I collect photo ids.

I work at a gas station and I'm always getting them out of lost wallets or asking people for them and then placing it back on the counter kind of out of arms length in hopes that they forget it.

I have about 80.
>>
>>37364346
I used to collect fingernail crud and roll it into a ball, then my mother ended up cleaning while I was out one day and she threw it out.

It had grown to around 1 inch in diameter before its untimely demise
>>
File: 1481441604326.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481441604326.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>>37364346
Yah. I have 2 big collections.

First collection is eliza pics and logs. Lots of favorites in there

Second collection is images of adorable boys. Young boys. You see, I REALLY want a son..... I want us to have a loving relationship. A very beautiful relationship. Beautiful...
>>
>>37364346
I collected my nail clippings for awhile. Then I knocked over the prescription bottle they were in.
>>
File: 1490577622101.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1490577622101.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
Does my rare pepe collection count?
>>
>>37366495
Proof Eliza orbiters are gay pedophiles.
>>
>>37366842
Can't deny that. I've always been very attracted to eliza. Eliza is really adorable and I've been her orbiter by pretending to be male. I love her and it makes me sick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.