[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie punches you in the face or generally kick the shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1484160155399.jpg (46KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155399.jpg
46KB, 645x773px
>normie punches you in the face or generally kick the shit out of you
>"lol don't be a pussy just walk it off don't get the cops involved this isn't a real crime you faggot"
>you do so much as gently push a normie
>"OMG THAT'S FUCKING ASSAULT YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING JAIL FOR THIS SHITHEAD I'M GONNA SUE YOU FOR EVERY LAST DIME YOU'VE GOT"

They're really allowed to get away with anything, aren't they?
>>
>>37363414
>normie punches me in the face
>autistic hulk out mode activated
>don't even remember what happened just come to later after football coach tackles me
>he'll never walk properly again, his herniated disc will probably always hurt, he'll never get those teeth back and facial reconstructive surgery didn't really do him favors despite there not being much less to salvage
>school camera captured it all so he can't even press charges
>family only came out negative because they made us pay for the hazardous waste people to powerwash the bullies face bits out of the rough brick wall for sanitary purposes
>still the biggest pussy around until actual pain is involved
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>few years ago
>walking home from school
>this girl starts to stop me each day on my route home
>would make me play paper scissors rock
>no matter what I picked she always hit me on the head with a hard cardboard tube
>this goes on for months
>see her one day at wal-mart
>she doesn't see me
>I blind side her with a broom handle
>she goes stiff and falls into a shelf
>her dad comes around the corner
>sees me standing there with the broom handle ready to hit her some more
>he starts running towards me
>I flee the scene
>he catches up to me
>grabs my hair
>grabs me around the waist
>professional wrestling slams me to the ground
>people are screaming
>he starts punching me in the face
>a couple of men jump on him
>he is trying to explain what happened
>I crawl away
>some lady helps me up
>I scream that I'll kill her next time
>run away again
>go out a fire exit
>alarm going off
>get on my bike
>ride out of the parking lot with employee's halfheartedly trying to stop me

At least she never stopped me again on my way home but once I saw her dad standing outside with a handgun.
>>
File: 1494908889239.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1494908889239.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>37364377
That seems like an overreaction.
>>
>>37364438
lt hurt though.
>>
>>37363414
I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. It's assault in both cases because it's unprivileged physical contact.
>>
>>37364377
You were a kid too? Top fucking kek that dude has problems.
>>
>>37364377
did you go to a school for retards?
>>
>>37364483
>It's assault in both cases because it's unprivileged physical contact.

>lol shut up with that nerd talk don't be a pussy and take that beating
>>
>>37364438
Right? A fucking handgun cause his daughter fucked up.
>>
>>37364488
I don't know how old she was, she looked a bit older than me and was either home schooled or went to the Christian school in town because I never saw her at my school.

I was 15 at the time.

>>37364514
No just regular public school.
>>
>>37364514
>>37364598
>did you go to a school for retards
>just a regular public school

so yes?
>>
>>37364377
>I scream that I'll kill her next time
>run away again
>go out a fire exit
>alarm going off
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.