[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dilemma robots. I really like a girl I met on the internet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
I have a dilemma robots. I really like a girl I met on the internet. We've been talking for two years now but not constantly. She loves her dog to death and it is currently sick and she has no money to help him. The test he needs is 500 bucks. The thing is I would have absolutely no problem giving this to a girlfriend or friend in trouble. But I've never actually met the girl and giving someone I haven't even met face to face that amount of money would probably make me a cuckhold. I'm conflicted.

She's 20 and has a gf. What the fuck do I do ?
>>
Tell her you are short on cash and can't afford it.
>>
>>37362719
She knows I am working while living with my parents. I have told her before I'm trying hard to save for college and to see her as well. I do have the money sitting right here. Her mother doesn't give a fuck either about the dog.
>>
>>37362768
And why can't she work to save the dog?

Tell her to sell something to you if you really want to give her money
>>
Well if she isn't fucking you, why doesn't she fuck Johns? Its easy money.

Is she under 30 and under 160 pounds? Does she live in a first world country?
>>
hey op give her all your money and later kill yourself you fuckin beta provider
>>
do if for exchange for nudes or other services op, if she's thicc
>>
>>37362670
fuck roasties, dont be a beta bitch you loser. have some dignity left for yourself please.
>>
Give her 500 bucks in exchange for her virginity

You are happy, she is happy and doggo is happy
>>
File: 1495460532062.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495460532062.png
19KB, 300x250px
She isn't working because she's in school studying to be a vet ironically enough. I have seen her pretty naked not full on nudes. She does send me the odd lewd thing. Also she's not a virgin anon. I don't know like I feel like a beta handing over money like that I AGREE but she's miserable. I have some compassion left in my heart robots, the little bit the normies have not taken from me. It's a sticky situation.
>>
Do it, anon, save the dog and your life.
>>
File: 1495242714425.jpg (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495242714425.jpg
32KB, 657x527px
She has a gf?
>mfw she uses money to buy new strapons for her and her lover.
>>
>>37363652
Apparently they aren't even having sex now. Her gf is a complete scumbag roastie who fucked like 25 guys at sorority. I was utterly appalled when I was told.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.