[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a new wallet from my dad a week ago >didn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1494393334956.png (338KB, 693x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494393334956.png
338KB, 693x710px
>got a new wallet from my dad a week ago
>didn't even know it was a 500$+ Luis vuitton wallet.
>only came to this discovery after buying me some Ale from the grocery market when the cashiers eye's lit up like the money hungry roastie she was.

so, at least I am carrying around something affordable which is nice, but I would much rather sell it for some new computer parts.
>>
>$500 wallet

What the hell? Why? I still have my old fades $20 Fossil wallet and it works as well as every other wallet
>>
>>37361846
Man I have no clue, but it seems to be a slut magnet.
>>
>>37361846
Does your $20 wallet catch the attention of money-hungry roasties? The reason it's expensive is because it's got the Luis Vuitton logo on it. You use it to signal that you're rich and can afford to spend 500 dollars on a wallet. You can do way more with it than just hold money.

>my '91 Corolla gets me from A to B as well as a BMW X6M
>my $5 comic store Batman watch tells time as well as a Rolex
>my new balance shoes work as well as a new pair of Bostonians
>>
>>37362064
So basically it's just a meme. Expensive things which are expensive so you can show they are expensive.
>>
File: 1493906009577.jpg (148KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
1493906009577.jpg
148KB, 493x493px
>>37362175
basically, It's absolutely uselesss to me.
I liked my old broken leather wallet much better, it was my first wallet and had sentimental value.
I really want to sell this one and get a cheap leather one again and get some new parts for my toaster but now this wallet has sentimental value (gift from my pops) and actual value.
>>
>>37362064
said the virgin, posting on 4chan
>>
>>37362064
Yeah but I'd you buy an X6 everyone will know you have fucking shit taste
>>
>>37362064
Nothing sounds nicer than buying expensive things to get some the attention of a slut working at a grocery store.

I make a decent bit of money but I still see no reason to buy things for the sake of buying them.
>>
>>37362175
The whole lifestyle is a meme. A lavish, materialistic, fucked-up meme. Rich people (not the 50 year old guy with the C Class and the house in a gated community in Buffalo. I'm talking foreign bank accounts, yachts, trust funds that would make you shit yourself) live on another plane of existence. I've been unfortunate enough to know some of these people through my family (still poor student though) and they are wired differently than us, I swear. Everything they wear, drive, and piss in MUST be expensive. Their kids MUST drive cars that cost more than you make in 2 years to a school that probably checked the balance of their bank account before they enrolled them. Scroll through some rich broad's Instagram if you want to vomit. Money and status fuels everything. I honestly hated the little bit of what I saw. None of those people have souls.

>>37362454
Loaded kids buy the brand their family drives. If daddy took Chadwick to school in a BMW his whole life, he'll have a brand new M4 at 17, and all his friends will be hearing about that ///M POWER BABY.

>>37362559
>I make a decent bit of money but I still see no reason to buy things for the sake of buying them.

Good, please keep it that way.
>>
File: 1465399442871.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1465399442871.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>ywn be rich

feels bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.