[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really talk about how big guys' dicks are when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Do girls really talk about how big guys' dicks are when guys aren't around?
>>
>>37361732
Depends on the context.
Its used in the same manner as talking about how tall they are or if they lift.
>>
I've heard from multiple sources that yes most of them do. This can be a good or bad thing for you depending on the size of your dick of course.
>>
Yes, but only if we're talking about fucking you.
>>
No they don't

- my gf
>>
>>37361800
Do girls talk about sex a lot?
>>
>>37361929
Depends on the girls. Among my friends it's a very common topic. But I'd say most do at least a moderate amount.
>>
>>37361960
Go on...this is hot
>>
>>37361929
Its a common subject for any gender to talk about.
>>
>>37361732
Some groups do, some groups don't.
As with everything.
>>
anything and everything you will ever do with a girl she will blab about to her friends

e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g
>>
File: 1494530099045.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494530099045.png
179KB, 462x450px
Yes. I've overheard them at pubs. Once a girl who had bruises told me her bf did that, but that he had a big dick so it's alright.
>>
>>37361732
One of my flatmates is a girl with a boyfriend who is here often.
Whenever he isn't here she talks about how small his dick is. It's kinda eye-opening to see that real women do this
>>
>>37361960
Yep same, I have certain friends that when I have sex w someone new or I just started dating they ask in so much detail. Personally I love it..
>>
>>37362135
What's it like? Having friends I mean.
>>
>>37362321
Personally I love it..
>>
>>37361732
Girls don't only talk about it, they fantisize about it. Girls can talk hours about what they'd do with your dick
>>
>>37361732
Yes. All of them. Literally every guy they sleep with, they will always tell their friends about his cock.

t. Fembot
>>
>>37361732

Absolutely! If a female has seen your penis, she will tell her friends all about it 100% of the time.
>>
>>37361732
Sometimes. They talk to me about it like I care just because I'm a gay boy.

Also, sometimes if they're dating you your penis will be big af, then after you break up it's smaller than their pinky. Girls are dumb tbqh.
>>
>>37361732
>Do girls really talk about how big guys' dicks are when guys aren't around?

It totally depends on the girl. In college, I only had an explicit dick conversation with one girl. With everyone else, it never came up (so to speak). There's something about explicit dick talk that "crosses a line", and a girl has to be somewhat edgy to be okay being the kind of girl who's known for explicit dick talk. Most girls (in my experience, at least) tend to allude to sex in more general terms, rather than getting explicit about genitalia. For example, "yeah, he was pretty impressive", instead of "yeah, he had a nice big dick".

>>37361929
>Do girls talk about sex a lot?

It depends on the mood, familiarity, personality mix, amount of alcohol, and a bunch of other subtle things. I think if the conditions are right, you can get at least 2/3 of girls to talk about sex. But there seems to be pretty strict limits to what you can talk about. For example, masturbation is really taboo, even though it's by far the most common sex going on in college. It's always seemed to me that admitting that you get horny and need sexual stimulation is a very challenging thing for a lot of girls, and I think that often mutes the way girls talk. And as I said before, I think that talking about the more explicit stuff (like dick size, or doing anal) is often a calculated maneuver that a girl uses to pass herself off in a certain way. Sex talk is a very social act, and it seems to be governed by a lot of complicated social rules. I can't really say that I've ever had any completely blunt, honest, unfiltered sex talk with anyone, where I felt totally free to speak my mind without worrying about being judged. It's probably all due to the whole "slut shaming" thing that seems to color absolutely everything. It's like you're expected to play your cards very close to your chest, and be calculating in what information you dole out, to control how you look in the eyes of others.
>>
I remember this one time my friend who was a premed helped me get one of my other friends who had passed out in the bathroom from alcohol poisoning to the hospital. He was naked at the time and she and my other female friends talked about that occasionally. So I know at least under some circumstances they do.
>>
>>37361974
>any
you mean either?
>>
>>37364429
>"yeah, he was pretty impressive"
definitely heard that one before

>It's like you're expected to play your cards very close to your chest, and be calculating in what information you dole out, to control how you look in the eyes of others.
you're a wise man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.