[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of trouble would I get in for throwing poisoned meat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

What kind of trouble would I get in for throwing poisoned meat over the fence to shut my neighbor's dog up?
>>
you should kys self cuck
>>
>>37361405
You would be looking at some jail time.

You are better off complaining to a city official.
>>
>>37361405
Dead or asleep dog?
>>
>>37361405
depends if they realize you did it
if they just bury him after he dies then your ok and don't use poison dog can just puke it i have a better way
break a glass bottle or a mirror inside a cloth with a hammer be sure to mash it really well to tiny pieces
buy a can of dog food and put some there just be sure nobody sees you doing it
>dog will start to shit blood
>they will either take it to vet or jst leave him out of the house
>dead in afew days
>tfw i killed my sister dog like this
>>
>>37361405
Correction:

You would be looking at some jail time if the dog died from the poison.

If the poison just shuts the dog up and doesn't kill the dog then nothing happens; aside from the dog shutting up.
>>
>>37361578
you will be killed as well trash nigger
>>
File: 1468338487674.jpg (14KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468338487674.jpg
14KB, 249x242px
>>37361405
Poisoned my neighbour's dog with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, so I had to strangle him through the fence with a phone cable.
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my goof neighbour learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

But hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.
>>
>>37361606
fuck off dogfucker
>>
>>37361439
>>37361606
>babby's first animal cruelty thread
Drowning kittens is literally the most fun I've ever had in life, don't knock it till you've tried it, you dramatic cunts
>>
File: 1494944277475.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1494944277475.png
93KB, 250x237px
>>37361629
Yo can get the dosage right by using all the poison you have
>>
>>37361629
yeah I'm sure that happened
>>
>>37361722
xd le edgy 13 year old newfag claims. I'd stomp on your skinny head if I saw you
>>
>>37361405
>tfw would have killed anyone who would have harmed my dog
>he was put down a month ago
>>
>>37362032
any plans for killing yourself and the vet you fucking traitor?
>>
>>37362048
>dog cant keep up on walks
>starts swelling up one day
>"probably just getting fat"
>one morning can't even get up
>fuck fuck fuck
>carry him to vet
>stomach full of blood
>tumor on spleen

>any plans for killing yourself
yes
>>
Lol fucking dumbass dog lovers. Kill yourselves normalfaggots.
>>
>>37362134
I bet you have a great life
>>
>>37361606
by whom?
i doubt i will get killed
>>
Itt: trolls and children

Why don't you just go beat your neighbor's ass and leave the fucking dog out of it.

What kind of retard kills a fucking pet because the owners are shit?
>>
>>37362342
Because my neighbor is a 40 something divorced guy with a horrific smokers cough, a son that he treats like shit and 2 dogs that roam the streets during the day while he's at work.
>>
>>37362342
>caring this much about a lesser organism
Do you care when you crush a spider, normie?
>>
fucking kys hate you passive agressive cucks that poison or kill animals cause yer too scared to confront the animals owner.
>>
>>37362024
I bet you are a string bean faggot 19 year old. who couldn't beat up a 10 year old
>>
>>37362342
he's too scared and is a passive agressive pussy to even say a word to the owner about the dog probs
>>
>>37362389
we are all lesser organisms on this board desu
>>
>>37362410
I also hate retards that misuse the term passive aggression
killing a dog to shut it up is not an indirect expression of hostility you dim fuck
>>
>>37361405
how the fuck would you ever get caught retard? Do you know what night time is? Or doing something when nobody is looking?
>>
>>37361578
I want to put broken glass shards in your dick then fasten a zip tie around the base of your cock until it rots off from low circulation

Then I want to fuck you where your penis once was
>>
File: 1495915028794.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495915028794.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>37362376
If anything the fact that he's a 40 year old smoker should make it easier to kick his ass. Quit being afraid of confrontation, pussy.
>>
>>37362342
(You): Plebbit
Leave norman
>>
>>37362525
Yeah people put to much thought into these things and end up psyching themselves out.
>>
File: edgy.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
62KB, 300x200px
>>37361405
Wew so damn edgy.

Why don't you go play in front of traffic instead, kid?
>>
>>37362342
im>>37361578

and yeah i killed my sis dog because she is an annoying slut who doesn't even flush the toilet and a roastie it made a mess but i had to get things in balance for once because she always gets away with her shit
>>
>>37361405
I build high pitched sound generator from speaker twitter and tune it to square wave on 26k Hz it is undetectable to humans but dogs can hear it. Run in on 2x100w amp for 2 weaks, all dogs that are near by fist started barking for like 2 hours but then stopped. They also stopped eating and drinking water. All 7 dogs near by are dead now also 4 cats. More than happy. Also birds don't come back anymore so no bird poop on the car. I'm more than happy. I run this system 2-3 times a weak for 5 hours.
>>
>>37362342
Catfag here. Words won't work you have to teach dogcucks a lesson that's the way their peanut-sized brain operates
>>
>>37361405
Is your neighbor a nigger? The it is easy, just when you can get drugs for like 500$ shove them into a small packet and inset them carefully in the his car door from outside. It is easy just lift the rubber lip and do it. Then give an anonymous tip some nigger punch a nigger on the street and stole a bag of drugs. Give them car model, color and most of the plate number but not all. Police will find him use the dogs to sniff the drugs open car, tear up the door find the drugs jail him for year, no one will take care of the dog and it will put to sleep.
>>
>A-ANYTHING BUT DOGS 1!
if the fucker was a baby you wouldn't care.
fucking s m h
>>
>>37361405
You could just put anti-freeze in its water. Animals love anti-freeze, it's so sweet tasting and it looks like Kool-Aid. I learned about this because my cat drank anti-freeze from a leaky jug and died.
>>
>>37361578
i hate dogs but this is just brutal. just poison them with benadryl or something painless, christ. it's not their fault their shithead owners can't take the time to train them
>>
>>37361405
My neighbors let their dogs bark 24/7 and they run free and charge at my cats and shit and they bark at 5 am 2 am noon 8 am 7 am midnight 10 pm just they don't fucking care and the dog is a retarded brainless piece of shit.

All I want to do is kill them but I'm scared. Thinking of throwing some rat poison in a peanut butter ball over their fence. They have one dog that is good though I don't want to kill that one. I might stick it to the fence as the retard dog is always pushing its face up against the fence trying to attack everything that walks by.
>>
>>37363819
you can also look up the laws in your area and call animal control when they're loose.
>>
>>37362376
Next time it steps on your property or barks at you in public
kick it
or shoot it if you live in an uncucked country
If he complains tell him he shouldn't have let it roam the streets
Seriously that's dangerous and stupid, gotta keep the niggers of the pet world on a fucking leash
>>
>>37363730
Cats hate sweet stuff tho because they can't taste sweetness
>>
>>37363892
I have literally nothing in my town it's a boony redneck cow shit town. I reported them hundreds literally hundreds of times for their dogs being outside coming on my porch attacking people and barking for hours straight and wandering the roads.

They just ignore it and there's some retarded dog warden and I tried calling the cops and they said "did you tell the warden" I said "yes I left voice messages and sent in tons of letters along with me and everyone in my family" they just said "hmm that's weird he's usually good" and left.
>>
>>37361405
What color is the dog?

It better not be my dog otherwise I'm killing all my neighbors in a preemptive strike.
>>
>>37361405
So long as it can't be traced back to you, you're good. Just don't make it obvious that it came from your side of the fence....
>>
>>37363995
just go for the weird shut in males, let's be honest my man
>>
File: another dog another sausag4e.jpg (65KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
another dog another sausag4e.jpg
65KB, 466x700px
Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and gray stuff while smoking a good Montecristo. Tough motherfucker, he didnt even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking doberman.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right
>>
>>37363989
that sucks. i guess you don't have a choice, hopefully the good doggo will be okay
>>
>>37363995
you let your dog roam free and bark all day? you're dog is going to be targeted any day now
>>
>>37361405
who cares, if it's a pit, just do it

them and their owners are all scum
>>
>>37364149
it is a pekinese
>>
>>37364176
oh, fuck you then

grow some balls and go talk to the owner about how their fucking midget dog is triggering you with it's loud noises, chris haper
>>
>>37361405
I put ground up glass in some rotten raw hamburger, added an egg, some shredded cheese, antifreeze and rat poison (warfarin).
Mixed it up, used gloves, made it into tennis ball sized meat balls.
Dogs were a few houses over and one street behind.
Went on a run, early, early am, drove away from home, then ran back into my area.
Tossed about 3 pounds of meatballs over the fence, they were behind a block wall that ran around the development.
Dogs wolfed those meatballs down, fought with each other over the goodies.
2 or 3 days later, silence, awesome, peaceful silence.

Had a buddy let some annoying pits out of their yard, he cut a lock off a gate, fuckers ran around the neighborhood tried to attack some kids and chased the UPS guy, police rushed in and shot them dead, owner got cited and the county banned him from owning dogs fr 10 years, he has a fucking screeching Parrott now, buddy wants to burn down the dudes trailer.
>>
>>37362913
This is some Hijak level shit right here folks.
>>
>>37361629

Guess who doesn't know how rodenticides work.

Anti-coagulants - 1-2 weeks to kill a rat.
Metal phosphides - 1-3 days to kill.
Hypercalcemia - 1 week

how big was that cigar you smoked?
>>
>>37363919
Then why do they hate it
>>
>>37363995
If you let your dog roam free around the neighborhood, then it's only a matter of time. The second it steps on someone's lawn, RIP Doggie.

I'm not even being edgy just realistic. People are terrified of loose dogs, even with collars.
>>
>>37364315
Would you eat cardboard?
>>
>>37364300
Jesus, why does rat poison do such a shitty job of poisoning rats?
>>
>>37361578
was your sister's dog name.nappa by any chance ??
>>
>>37364411
it was named Vegeta actually
>>
>>37364382
To minimize collateral damage. Same reason DDT is banned, it kills everything else not just the pest.
Also coumarin drugs are cheap
>>
>all of these asshurt people talking about their dogs

If you can't teach your dog to not be an annoyance to people honestly it deserves to be killed and you should feel bad for being such a shitty owner.
>>
>/r9k/ on dog killing
This place is truly marvellous and I learnt a few new things today
Thank you guys
>>
>>37364345

You can taste cardboard though. Plus cardboard doesnt break down by chewing and enzyme action, sweet foods do because they are, well, actually food.
>>
>>37362913
how do you know they're dead?
>>
>>37362389
>Do you care when you crush a spider, normie?
why crush spiders? just carry them outside
>>
>>37363989
fuck you you're so stupid
obviously your shitty neighbor has a deal with the warden
>>
>>37364254
>he has a fucking screeching Parrott now, buddy wants to burn down the dudes trailer.
some cunts never learn
i'd try the high pitch warfare on the parrot
>>
>>37364481
You did him.a favor actually.
>>
dogs are the nigger of animal

all they do is fucking bark and act violent to passerby and their faggot owners think just because they hump your leg for food that they have feelings or something.

Stupid creatures.
>>
>>37365115
>walks blind people
>helps police find drugs
>can be trained to detect some kinds of cancer
>very good at hunting and guarding the house when your away
>muslims hate him cuz based af
>loyal playful and grateful
Yea nah mate your just a pussy
>>
It's: normies realised that 4chan is not the place for them
>>
>>37365115
Doggos have one of the highest IQ's in all animal kingdom you can teach them all kind of useful things to help people in need of assistance
>>
>>37365327
Not being cool to doggos and kittens is the single line /b/ never crossed
Fuck off edgy newfag
>>
>>37361578
>someone is using my killing recipe on dogs
it was meant for humans but good job anon
>>
I don't understand why animal cruelty enthusiasts like to torture competent animals. Farm cats, real dogs- there's no reason whatsoever to make them suffer.

Chihuahuas, guinea pigs, certain breeds of cow- THOSE things I can understand why people enjoy seeing them suffer.
>>
>>37365376
Wanting to harm shitty animals is perfectly ok.

I usually hate animal abuse threads but if the dog is being a piece of shit barking it deserves whatever is coming to it.
>>
>>37365376
Who gives a shit about /b/, it's no longer relevant now that the place is almost as normalfag as /soc/
>>
>>37365836
Idk mate you sound like you haven't been out of your house for a long time
i just happen to know these things
>>
>>37365474
>it's okay to kill animals that I like to think are "competent"
And what the fuck is a competent animal?

Dogs and cats are just as stupid as any other animal. They've just been selectively bred for traits that we can easily recognize. The same things that make a dog or cat "competent" are also found in almost every other animal; they're just harder to recognize.
>>
My mom killed a bunch of cats once by filling empty tuna cans with antifreeze and leaving them at trash cans around the neighborhood. Would this method work on dogs?
>>
>>37362024
>calls others edgy
>proceeds to say edgy things
Triggered much?
>>
>>37361578
I can't wait to eat shellfish (or dogfood) and wonder if its sand or glass.
>>
>>37365940
are you legitimately fucking retarded ?? 99% of the work on earth and comodity traded included animal labour thats for 99% of the history of humanity in fact before the steam engine (that you ungrateful faggot take for granted) the peak of horsepower man could ever dream of was 8 and it was just yesterday you are a legitimate dumb ass i would choose a cow over you any day of the week
>>
>>37362913

this sounds amazing if it is real, would do if fo' real
>>
>>37366058
Yes, antifreeze is even better on dogs than cats. Dog love the stuff.
>>
>>37362913
Why would you go to the internet and tell lies ??
>>
>>37366252
What the fuck are you on about?

I never said animals weren't helpful. I said that all animals are as dumb as dogs. Nice strawman you fuken idiot
>>
>>37365413
>>37361578
Never eating from another person again.
>>
I would kill all the dogs in my area if I could get away with it, unfortunately it's england and there are just too many houses overlooking eachover and you just never know if someone is peeking out or not. i suppose 2:30am to 3:30am would be the only option.

but i wouldn't do it anyway as i'm the obvious oddball loser, so much so that when a couple of cars were set on fire last year (which i didn't do) the police went around asking questions and ended up returning twice to me to ask STUPID QUESTIONS.

which obviously meant there are people where i live that pointed the finger towards me.

fucking niggers, makes me want to kill their dogs all the more.
>>
>>37366512
I totally agree the heavy loads just carried themselves across the land.
Srsly would you shut the fuck up you had your answer about competant animals so stop whining like a bitch note that you failed to specify what kind of competance you expect out of a """""dumb""""" animal majoring in nuclear physics maybe ?? and thank god you just found them a little bit "helpful" thats so kind of you they literally carried the world on their back for so long they became legends the earth was belived to be the back of a bull(well a dino actually)at some point you literal morron wtf are you still doing here
>>
>>37361405
Are muslims allowed in here?

>>37361460
But seriously this you fucking sociopath.
>>
>>37366671
>england
>hates doggos
Oh hey Mohamed how is fasting going so far ?? Pls don't blow more teenager you peaceful beheader.
>>
>>37366819
you are not going to get jail time for killing an animal, even if it's a pet
>>
>>37366814
The person I responded to (which may be you) said that only dogs and cats are competent.

As if fucking cats have ever contributed anything besides pest control.

I'm arguing that there is nothing special about cats or dogs. That they are just as intelligent as other animals, but by no means smarter. Pigs, for instance, are smarter than dogs. Yet this dumbass (which may be you) seems to think that it's only wrong to kill cats and dogs.
>>
>>37366972
Not me in either cases
Predators(eyes straight up front) are always one step ahead over preys
they evolved to come up with creative ways to hunt down herbivores in most cases who has their eyes slightly to the side covering a wider angle which might help them anticipate and flee
so don't come to bullshit me and tell me all animals are on the same scale of retardation
>>
>>37361405
Just seduce the dog and make it your bitch.
>>
>>37361439
t. Faggot Chad that owns a stupid dog.
>>
You cannot be a robot if you like dogs
>>
You realize that dogs and having a cute dog is great way to have sex with women.
Oh wait I forgot your all to busy jacking off to blacked.com and pretending traps arnt gay.

Why don't you all kill yourselves. Do you even have jobs?
Have any of you even showered?
Why are dog abusers like you all ugly?
Why are your dicks so small?

T.fembot
>>
>>37365115
Why do shitskins hate dogs?

Oh right, it's because dogs can sense bad intentions. Fuck off mate, your kind always give my best bud nervous glances on the street.
>>
>>37361405
shitbulls deserve to die
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.