[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Neets do much? I am a brainlet and am incapable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
Why do people hate Neets do much?

I am a brainlet and am incapable to become an engineer, physician, or scientist.
If dou work hard you will make a fortune, climb the social ladder and will be seen as a successful person.

If I put the same effort the only thing I could achieve is a miserable wageslave job, an ugly girlfriend( if at all), and will live so you can live like rich upper class goys.

Why should I do that? Give me one reason not to leech but to throw away my life so I can get nothing.
>>
>>37361008
I don't think anyone actively hate neets, they just have a hard time relating to them and so aren't involved with them often.

If someone genuinely hate neets, it's probably because they hate what they do (consciously or not) and are annoyed someone could go by without having to do what they do. Or they base a huge portion of their identity and self-confidence on them having a job.

Same kinda thing occurs for parents raging at other adults who refuse to have children. They hate their parent life, having a kid outright ruined their life, they used to do interesting things, they used to have money, now they are stuck and they know that when they'll finally be free, they will have missed everything. They don't want to admit that though, because it would destroy them and sap their daily motivation completly. Having a kid when you don't really want one is almost comparable to serving a jail sentence in a low-security prison or rehab center.
>>
>>37361008

Because bootstraps maymay and muh ReaganGod.
>>
File: r551.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
r551.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
A NEET doesn't concern himself with the opinion of wagecattle.
>>
>>37361008
One of my engineering teachers went to the lowest school form here in germany, and managed to get the german equivalent of a highschool diploma after he served his time in the military, and after that he went on to study at a university and become an engineer.

You would be surprised what you can achieve with the right motivation
>>
>>37361202
yes you are right, hate is probably not the right word. More like condescending disrespect. like we are worthless and that it is our fault.

But I would love to be a high iq guy so I could be successful. but just working for nothing sucks.

>>37361252
deep down he does
>>
Toads
Why should I let the toad work
Squat on my life?
Can't I use my wit as a pitchfork
and drive the brute off?
Six days of the week it soils
With its sickening poison-
Just for paying a few bills!
That's out of proportion.
Lots of folk live on their wits:
Lecturers, lispers,
Losels, loblolly-men, louts-
They don't end as paupers;
Lots of folk live up lanes
With fires in a bucket,
Eat windfalls and tinned sardines-
They seem to like it.
Their nippers have got bare feet,
Their unspeakable wives
Are skinny as whippets-and yet
No one actually starves.
Ah, were I courageous enough
To shout Stuff your pension!
But I know, all too well, that's the stuff
That dreams are made on:
For something sufficiently toad-like
Squats in me, too;
Its hunkers are heavy as hard luck,
And cold as snow,
And will never allow me to blarney
My way to getting
The fame and the girl and the money
All at one sitting.
I don't say, one bodies the other
One's spiritual truth;
But I do say it's hard to lose either,
When you have both.
>>
>>37361008
Because you will never be happy like that. You're just lying to your self and the real reason youre a neet is Becuase youre scared of all the things that could go wrong but also Becuase you never had to for some reason. If you had to be homeless I'm sure you would prefer having a job.
>>
>>37361296
lowest school =/= low intelligence

It is impossible for him to be a brainlet and making it through engineering school
>>
>>37361330
Of course I will never live a happy life like that.
If I had the intelligence I would strive to achieve things. Get a phd so people would respect me.

But putting all this effort into my work just to live a miserable life is just unfair. Why does he get successful when I get nothing
>>
>>37361339
The point is, he was dedicated to improve his life and followed through. Don't get too hung up on IQ anon, you have the ability to do something great
>>
>>37361433
That's easy to say but in reality it isnt that simple being a brainlet
>>
>>37361485
My performance pretty poor in my later school years and eventually dropped out of high school.

Of course I thought that I was just too dumb to achieve something and was a NEET for almost 3 years.

I went back to school because I couldn't bear the feeling of wasting my life anymore, just so I could say that I've tried. Got my diploma, had the best grades out of the entire school and went on to study computer engineering.

Sorry for the blogpost, and I know it's easy to say, but you should give yourself a chance senpai
>>
>>37361008
I spent the first 30 years of my life striving to become successful. I was shit at my job, remained a permavirgin, crashed out of college, became a vigorexic alcoholic.

Now I just shitpost and eat potato chips all day
It's a better life :|
>>
>>37361791
So the best way to cope with it is accepting it? I just find it difficult to suppress the envy etc
>>
Pure jealousy, the goal of life is to not work. I mean work in the sense of doing labor that one does not want to do.
>>
>>37361202
I hate NEETs because there are plenty of blue collar jobs out there they could pursue, and they instead complain that they can't become an engineer or scientist.
>>
>>37362030
Blue collar job
Yeah If you want me to kill myself just tell me.
While you are getting praised for your success and all that while having a nice interesting job which women find attractive I should wageslave a boring job in a cuckcorner really nice
>>
>>37363039
If you're too pathetic for even a blue-collar job, then maybe you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>37363127
Yes give me a lifedraining blue collar doing worthless work and guess I should say thank you? Thats all I get for working my ass off and not having a life anymore.

While brainpeople get rich, nice jobs, nice women even though they dont deserve it more than me
>>
>>37363214
Yeah, but they still have to put in quite a bit of effort to get nice jobs.
And anyone can make plenty of money if they start a business and get lucky.
All of these things of course require work and effort to achieve, and determination is something that can be learned, it's not something you're born with or without.
If you don't take the effort to try to earn something, then you have no right to complain about people who have it better than you and who earned it through hard work.
>>
>>37363326
>anyone can make plenty money if they start a business and are lucky
>anyone
>lucky

Who are you kidding?
>>
>>37363326
And no brainlet starts a business
>>
>>37363486
Plenty of mexicans start shitty restaurants and still end up getting by.
>>
>>37363513
> still end up getting by

Wow you really try to motivate me. Guess those 80 hours weeks are definitely worth it to just get by.
Meanwhile mister superbrain steals his idea and makes facebook.oh Yes he can code bc he is no brainlet
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.