[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you truely want to die but are too afraid to hang yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
If you truely want to die but are too afraid to hang yourself or shoot yourself out of pain and possible failure is it worth it to do something to get the death penalty so no fags will try to revive you like if you shot yourself
>>
personally I think if you wanna die you should just do it and make sure you know what your doing so you don't fuck it up. But don't take other innocent people with you that's fucked
>>
>>37360549
i wouldnt kill anyone ever and its just a question

but doesnt it enrage you that if you shot yourself doctors wpuld try to make you live even if someone had to wash you and feed you and you still have to foot the bill
>>
fuck fags jshshsjjsjshsjahahnsj
>>
>>37360476
No retard. If you're too afraid to hang yourself then you don't truly want to die
>>
Most people spend around a decade on death row because of all the mandatory appeals, even if you tell your court appointed lawyers to fuck off they'll probably just use that to "defend" you by calling you crazy and having you spend a few more years waiting around.

Plus unless you're in the deep south you have to do some extreme shit to even have the death penalty brought up, let alone have a jury nail you with it.

All in all it would be much more agonizing than most other forms of suicide, just in a different way.
>>
>>37360623
>if you shot yourself doctors would try to make you live
If you live alone or at least have other family members leave the house for a couple hours, you would be long dead before they can get you to the hospital anyway.

Basically don't do it right in front of other people.
>>
>>37361872
would it be pretty instant death either way though? and if the shells are mint shape but from the 80s wpuld you trust it?
>>
>>37361896
>would it be pretty instant death either way though?
You don't know for sure. A small percentage of people have survived a gunshot to the head depending on the angle and the bullet type.

The point is to make sure you will definitely die after you pull the trigger, whether it's painless or not.
>>
how are these suicide pictures allowed? i'm not complaining, but i got a MONTH ban for posting a google dream of an isis murder
>>
>>37362148
Which board did you post it to? Pretty strange considering I've seen people posting isis beheading on /pol/ before.
>>
>>37362185
this original board
>>
File: 1469629725169.jpg (10KB, 151x190px) Image search: [Google]
1469629725169.jpg
10KB, 151x190px
>>37362199
You mean, THERE ARE MODS HERE??
MODS THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT /r9k/??
>>
>>37362228
>there are mods here
Yes
>mods that actually care about /r9k/
No, have you seen the board quality lately?
>>
File: 1467078714502.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1467078714502.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>37362329
>lately
It has turned to shit since months ago. Normie invasion, fembot attention whoring. The safespace of robots is no more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.