[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happens when you die /r9k/? It's something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: hubble.jpg (249KB, 900x821px) Image search: [Google]
hubble.jpg
249KB, 900x821px
What do you think happens when you die /r9k/? It's something I'm sure most of us have spent a lot of time wondering
>>
You cease to exist, your corpse rots in the ground, and Chad keeps fucking your oneitis.
>>
It's exactly like going under general anesthesia, except you never wake up.
>>
I'll find out soon enough

originallllsjcjcmr
>>
>>37360374
But then they die too and meet oblivion, so what's it matter?
>>
depends on what you believe. I believe in god but think that we are reborn every time we die
>>
>>37360374
My thoughts exactly.

Original
>>
>>37360434
that sounds horrible desu

if you like being alive that much you shouldnt be on r9k honestly
>>
>>37360344
The Girls in my basement will starve, thats sure
>>
>>37360344
its like when you turn your tv off. a thousand channels a million pixels sights and sounds. press a button and it all becomes nothing. gimme a gun with one bullet in it and ill show you what youre so afraid of.
>>
everything that you love most in this world will be the building blocks of the universe in which you are reborn into next
>>
>>37360629
You're gonna kill yourself in front of me?
>>
>>37360344
The experience experiences a profound shift.

I like to believe, creatively, that any grief that causes you to commit suicide is met with a higher understanding. With that understanding, you would come to the conclusion, "Oh shit! This is the kind of thing that a body really comes in handy for. I'm a dumbass." It's like you decided to crash your car at mile 300 of a 1000 mile journey and now you have to walk.

I think quantum mechanics, dark matter, the scope of the universe, the number of dimensions, and dark energy leaves too much unknown to know for sure consciousness as we know it is some sort of universal on/off switch.
>>
>>37360674
if you want. bring the gun and ill let you film it.

then again dont respond to this cuz youll pretend to be serious and just waste both our time
>>
>>37360344
Honestly, i hope that nothing happens, the suffering in life is enough.
>>
>>37360344
Nobody knows

/thread
>>
it's always scared me, like would you even know you're dead, what will happen to your thoughts or anything like would it just be darkness? i could talk about this for hours but i just can't imagine what it's like to not be conscious or see/hear/feel/think anything at all
>>
>>37360344
It's literally a big mindfuck, life and death as a whole.
>>
>>37360344
You cease to exist but so does Chad so in death we are all the same.
>>
>>37360379
Do we dream though?
>>
File: 1475687075447.jpg (58KB, 498x742px) Image search: [Google]
1475687075447.jpg
58KB, 498x742px
>>37360344
what happens when ants die? what happens when fish die? nothing, they are no more. why would it be different with us humans - we are just like them only biological organisms. whish it was different tho..
>>
after you die, your life starts over again. unfortunately you can't remember even one single thing about it, so you end up repeating the same mistakes.
>>
>>37361928
Haha I fucking love Bill Nye.
How do you know nothing happens to fish or ants or chickens or whatever?

The thing I'm afraid of is dying via heart failure or something where the brain will still be active but you can't breathe or move so then you're just lying there with your thoughts for a bit until your brain stops functioning.
>>
our life resets at the exact same time we were originally born, except our perception of this new existence is completely new and endless possibilities become possible again.
>>
Space is not real
>>
File: 1895107-maetel[2].jpg (9KB, 307x222px) Image search: [Google]
1895107-maetel[2].jpg
9KB, 307x222px
>>37362027
You have no idea how much I would love that.
>>
>>37361990
I don't, but I doubt there is some kind of ant or fish heaven/hell. the point is, we are all just biological organisms, just like plants for example. surely, when a plant dies, nobody wonders is there is some kind of afterlife for her. we even share some of our dna with plants like trees. just because we have very good cognitive capabilities doesen't mean we are special snowflakes in the kingdom of nature.
>>
>>37362087
It is the case friend. I can sometimes predict what will happen in my life tomorrow, as I've lived it before. He's wrong about endless possibilities though. It's the same track with a. Few deviations
>>
File: 1496025849856.jpg (34KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1496025849856.jpg
34KB, 500x457px
>>37360344
I'm scared of the dark and silence because that's the closest it can feel like to being dead while alive
>>
>>37362114
anyway you can prove this?
>>
>>37362094
>we even share some of our dna with plants like trees.
That doesn't really matter though; our bodies can be shells controlled by whatever we are. Are we really just a cluster of cells that are linked together? I think we are, and I agree that we don't continue on after death.

>>37362114
I've felt that too and had some crazy coincidences. But.. is your life fairly routine? I have a feeling there were things that gave you clues as to what was going to happen next.
>>
I have some feeling that when you die your energy is just transported to another being. You think death will cease your suffering? No, as long as there is life there will be suffering. just gotta kill everything, then it will be pure bliss
>>
>>37360344
I embrace the blissful non-existence.
>>
File: Unfasor (1).gif (235KB, 219x432px) Image search: [Google]
Unfasor (1).gif
235KB, 219x432px
>>37362073
Define space.
>>
>>37362467
The Earth is flat. The "stars" we see are part of the ether, and beyond the ether is the firmament.
>>
>>37360379
but death and being under general anesthesia are by no means the same thing?
>>
>>37360427
Because during the only time in existence I get to feeling anything it's the feeling of knowing that I am not worthy of sex.
>>
>>37362553
Why did you post this? Shameful display.
>>
File: wut is dis.jpg (430KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
wut is dis.jpg
430KB, 1000x1250px
I believe when I die I will release my bowels and make someones life miserable even after my death. Sweet... (I WANT TO KMS)
>>
File: tsuki.png (767B, 105x33px) Image search: [Google]
tsuki.png
767B, 105x33px
once we die, either our soul is deleted, or we're rerouted to another system. depends on where we are (and if youve signed up to be transferred from life to LFE)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.