[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the job search going brobots? I've been procrastinating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
How's the job search going brobots?

I've been procrastinating desu, just sent my resume on indeed and applied at a call center.
>>
Try local agencies, I got sorted a job in a week, I spent about two months neeting and considering suicide, but it turns out it's pretty easy, even if you can't drive anywhere they should still find you something
>>
I have 2 jobs sucks to be you
>>
File: 1490350295067.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490350295067.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>37360003
>barely manage to get out of bed every day
>people expect me to hold a job
>>
>>37360003
I live out in the country in a town where everyone knows eachother and it gives me anxiety. There are no jobs and I don't own a car.

>tfw no job I can do from home
>>
i got into this super shit job just few weeks ago. Now I want to be part time neet again. Fuck.. Fuck fuckidy fuck.
>>
File: hmm.png (25KB, 445x544px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
25KB, 445x544px
>>37360003
pretty horrible ive applied to 20 minimum wage jobs in the past 3 days and many more the past few months and i dont even get an interview.

pic related for a shitty cashier position.
>>
>>37360793
I just went to the winterville papajohns (next door to the sex shop) yesterday for carryout.

The sex-shop next door says it's hiring.
>>
>>37360793
>>37361161

Also, I think to work at that papajohns you have to be missing half your teeth. Like no one in there has all of their teeth.
>>
>>37361161
on fire tower next to the thai restraunt?
>>
>>37361208
It's in the same building as papa johns and a store that sells granite counter tops. Yes on that same road.
>>
>>37360003
>tfw want to go to welding school
>tfw nobody will be able to drive me
>tfw if i get a job, it'll take too long to save up to get a car, class will be in session and i'll have to wait forever to get the opportunity to apply again
fuck my life.
>>
>>37361255
oh alright thats the only papa johns i know in winterville cuz i live in greenville you go to ECU?
>>
>>37361292
I work for the healthcare industry in Greenville but went to school at NCSU.

I saw a help wanted sign posted in the window there. Also, when I was going to school in Raleigh, the only time I was able to get a new job was in the summer when everyone had gone home for break. I'd try grocery stores too (frozen food stocking is much better than being a cashier).
>>
>>37360003

down to my last twenty notes if i don't find one within a couple of days i'm fucked but it's exciting at least
>>
Future NCbro here.

Don't know how I'm going to survive in Raleigh.
>>
>Interview today.
For once I don't have the pre-interview diarrhea that I usually get on the morning of interviews.
Have I finally /made it/?
>>
File: 1496078281934.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1496078281934.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>37360003

keep turning down offers why am i so picky
>>
I have a program that fakes job listings so I can present it to the job centre and pretend I'm job hunting whilst I play vidya all day
>>
>>37360247
>apply to temo agency
>get told I dont have enough experience
California fucking blows.
>>
>Job interview in four hours.
>Have to iron my shirt.
HELP
It's bad enough it doesn't fit properly because no-one makes business shirts for manlets but if it's too wrinkly I'm fucked.
I don't have charisma to fall back on
>>
no i lost the best job ive had yet and may have for the next 10 years 2 months ago when i got super fucking sick and slept 20 straight hours so i couldn't call in

was pretty fucking weak
>>
Graduated engineering school with a high GPA, over a year of internship experience, multiple large personal software projects.
Can't get a job.
>>
>>37360003
living the neet life in san francisco, getting fucking lit. dont gotta work, fuck the wage, wagies aint shit, aint nothing but bitches.
>>
>>37360003
Reference check coming. They want at least 5, I nearly had a breakdown. 3 is a stretch without fakery
>>
found out i wasnt panda material, how do i even answer that question. please help me.
>>
>signed up for 4 jobs last week
>nothing
>signed up for 3 jobs today
>waiting for the rejection letters, and no responses

Sucks like every day. I can easily go back to my old job, since they said I'm always welcome. But that job was really shit. I may just give in and go back if I go longer without a job.
The 2 months of NEETdom has been fun at least. I finally finished a few games in my backlog, and watched a few shows I always wanted to.
>>
>>37360003
The wait (to be told 'no') is killing me. I've got a seasonal job right now, but it requires me to share a house with other seasonal employees and there's no internet besides cellular

I just want a place of my own
>>
File: 1466979788073.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1466979788073.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>37360003
>job search

Huh? What's that?
>>
New job starts on Thursday. Gonna be neeting it out until then.
>>
>>37360311
i want to laugh, but late stage capitalism has sucked the life out of another day. i can only stare at the scream with a neutral expression as i type this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.