[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the appeal of never waking up again appeal to anyone else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (87KB, 513x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 513x614px
Does the appeal of never waking up again appeal to anyone else? Ive held my shotgun in my mouth and practiced pullibg the trigger but im afraid to do it loaded. what if i dont die right then what if in revived and have to have some faggot take care of me. i have buckshot shells from the 1980s that are in new shape and thats all i have.

are there any lifestyle choices besides drugs i can do that will make it impossible for me to live any more than 5-10 years from now?
>>
File: truth.jpg (41KB, 750x655px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
41KB, 750x655px
>>37359839
Well shotgun is the most painless way you can do it anon. You wont even feel a thing. Other than that no.
>>
>>37359981
think shells from the 80s would still be fine they look new? also does it matter how i aim like should it be in te mouth and up at 45 degrees back?

i just fear ending up in a hospital alive and then havibg a bill forbit and then someone taking care me until i die
>>
I hate life so much as well

its a bitter stinging feeling laced with feeling pissed and trapped with no friends
>>
>>37360025
Sounds fine. It's buckshot too, so it'll do the trick. Wouldn't encourage it but it's your decision.
>>
>>37360133
if someone werento do it should they go out into the woods so no one would come running when they heard it?
>>
File: 1496034162812.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496034162812.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>37360025
I would get newer ammo if I were you. I wouldnt want to risk it. Other than that your good to go. Do your research though, just google how to.
>>
>>37359839

>shotgun in the mouth

You stand a good chance of blowing your face off and remaining conscious for a good long time.

Need to make sure the angle is such that the shot will pass through the skull/brain.

A pistol to the temple would be better
>>
>>37360169
I suppose, but I mean it won't matter much, you'll be gone.
>>
>>37359839
Look up how to aim properly so that your brain stem is destroyed lazy nigger. Do that and you die instantly.

Or maybe you just don't want to die? We can think about dying all the time and wish for it without actually wanting to do it ourselves.
>>
>>37359839

Who is this a pic of?
>>
>>37360495
i want to die but i just dont want to kill myself really but if i had the choice to fall over dead id take it if that even makes sense

im tired being bored when im not at work and feeling mad bored and claustrophobic all the time

i never act like how i feel though but i hate every single day and i hate people who would try to save someone who try to kill themseles
>>
>>37359839
>>37359981
>>37360182
Would a decent-powered hunting rifle work for becoming an hero?
A-asking for a friend...
>>
>>37360566

>hate people who want to save me

Ask yourself why. And don't kill yourself stupid.
>>
>>37360638
you'd better find the best quality shotgun you can, it ll be the last thing your gonna do so it would better be well done
>>
>>37360963
>you'd better find the best quality shotgun you can

who gives a shit, shotguns are literally just metal tubes
>>
>>37361019
yes but by quality i mean something your sure will get you killed at 100%, don t do it with something you suppose will be efficient, better take no risks
>>
may.29.2017
1st grandpa died. infection in his legs + diabeetus + old age. age; in his 80s
2nd grandma has about 6months to live the way she is going. age; 89

i had dreams of something big coming my way but did not expect this.
i see him in everything and hear his voice. i would do as much as i could for that man and if i could cut my own life spam in half to just hug him i would do it in a heartbeat! told me mom to give all the money my brother wanted to fly to florida and spend while there as i would not be able to handle the emotional strain. i would 100% go if we still lived in Fl but to sleep over at my brother's/catch a plane at 5AM/go to the funeral where my grandma is/spend some nights in my grandparent's house where i spend my child/teen years mostly at/fly back to KY and just just i cannot handle it.

>tfw no gun
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>37361115
My grandpa died at 75 in 2014, he was the colsest person i was to, and the best man the world have ever known. My life started to go down since his death.... Sometimes i wish i cold join him in the grave....
>>
Yep but I don't have an easy way to do it. Inb4 any method that costs money I'm broke
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.