[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello r9k I'd like advice. What do I do if a woman threatens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Hello r9k I'd like advice.
What do I do if a woman threatens me saying she'll tell the police I raped her?

I am friends with a woman and she just accused a guy who rejected her and called her ugly. Of raping her. She cried and looked genuine and now I'm scared shitless right now.
He lost his job and he deleted all his social media because people kept attacking him.
People cut him off and everything.
I am too scared to cut contact with her or snitch, cause I will be next.

What can someone do when a woman says they raped them?

I don't want to lose my career/friends/freedom over a false accusation.
>>
snitch, you save a man from suicide/a fucked up life and you put some scum in shit. what do you lose?
>>
>>37358354
Do the right thing. Confront her and secretly record everything. Get her to admit that she lied. Get in contact with that guy and convince him to sue her. I'm serious. Women will keep getting away with it if nobody does anything.
>>
>>37358748
What do I do if I get accused though? I don't want my life to end.
>>
Start digging a shallow grave by the train tracks
>>
If you snitch there's no way her accusing you of rape will stick
>>
Rape her anyway you know to prove her right
>>
>>37358886
True, do it OP. Be the hero he needs.
>>
>>37358813
Just rape her then.
You lose nothing.
>>
>>37358748
This.
If shes as much of a friend as you say she is, she will tell you everything and you can use the extract sweet justice. Just be careful about record placement, make it not visible, but everything audible.
>>
If you don't out her, you are legitimately the biggest piece of shit on 4chan
>>
The same thing happened to me. It was my neighbor when I was growing up she was fat with a beard.i didn't want anything to do with her. She told me if I didn't sleep with hey she would tell my parents I raped her. Before she could tell me parents I raped her, you know to show her who was boss, I guess we all win when you rape people
>>
File: 1496090036628.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496090036628.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>37358748
This, OP, please. Don't let this woman and all the other screeching banshee Tumblr-whales ruin the name of women.
>>
>>37358966
Kek this. You might as well lose your virginity if she says you did
>>
>>37358748
Do it anon. You might save that guys life.
>>
Do it. Even if you fail you will have done it with honor and you will prove him how much of a friend you are
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.