[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you sometimes wish there were a war going on? Get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Don't you sometimes wish there were a war going on? Get drafted, feel a sense of purpose, a sense of camaraderie, die in battle, your parents get a nice little star and a coffin with a flag, and get it over with. A simple life, a simple death, a simple existence.
>>
File: 1484968147625.jpg (55KB, 438x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484968147625.jpg
55KB, 438x359px
>Work at Wal-mart
>Pay some bills
>Don't have to deal with a horrible amount of stress
>A simple life, a simple death, a simple existence
>>
>>37357958
>"It ain't me" starts playing

This is very originallee
>>
>>37357958
>die in battle
>die a slow and painful death
>die a horrible death to protect the roasties at home
>die a horrible death to protect the roasties and their children
Just kill yourself to get over with it.
>>
File: 1492907293293.jpg (68KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
1492907293293.jpg
68KB, 640x485px
>>37357958
That's all i want desu. And i'll probably kill myslef irl so iff there was a war and i was tired of life, i could just shoot myself with my rifle, and write a letter flaiming to have been sorrounded by ennemy forces and died fighting. Atleast my parents wouldn't be ashamed of me for once in their life.
>>
>>37358001
>lasts for 80 years or so
>no purpose
>die as a shitty old lonely man instead of in battle with your comrades
>>
>>37357958
to be honest the only reason i'd fight is because i desperately need something to protect
the lack of family interaction and GF made me become this shell of a man, so the only thing i desire is to feel the same warm feeling i felt when i first fell in love, when i had something to fight for, when i felt alive.
>>
>teenage white boy falling for his own war propaganda bullshit

none of it are those things you clueless infant
>>
File: 1325048610212.jpg (63KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
1325048610212.jpg
63KB, 740x416px
>>37357958
interestingly, I just watched this tedtalk yesterday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZMSmcuiXM

I never understood the appeal of violence until I got into my first fight at 21 years old. It was by far the greatest experience of my life--better than sex. I've had periodic fantasies of being a Greek or Germanic warrior hero ever since.
>>
File: 1487969315574.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487969315574.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>37358165
QUIT IT

STOP IT
>>
>>37358165
>No purpose

That's subjective, friend.
>>
Why would you ever want to lead a simple life, OP?
>>
>>37357958
>go fight in trenches
>find a group of guys your age that have similar interests in music and hobbies
>you also have shared experiences in life or death situations on the battlefield while bravely fighting for your country
>form an unbreakable bond and keep that bond going for years
>come home, be a war hero
>get a gf since it's the 20's and women aren't that slutty yet (still pretty slutty)
>spend the rest of your life in a factory that pays decent with your friends while providing for your girl that has less of a chance to cheat on you
>>
>>37357958
yea mate. Sometimes I think that I would do good in times of war. I suck at everything else and don't feel passion for anything
>>
>>37358374
He actually hits the nail in the head when he says war is easy psychologically. You're in a shitty situation with a bunch of young people in the exact same shitty situation as you, and you all have to make the best out of it to get out alive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.