[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly only people who haven't experienced the life as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: 1472364777748.jpg (178KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
1472364777748.jpg
178KB, 770x770px
Honestly only people who haven't experienced the life as a woman can say that it's somehow a "privilege" that you have to be dependent on someone else.
>"You can always get a rich husband to take care of you, all you have to do is look pretty hurrrr!"
Oh yes, what a secure life of living, especially when the society forces the ideal of a woman losing her looks after turning 25.

And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late or talk to strangers at a bar and always put myself in danger this way, I might get raped and killed. Seriously, how many men are taught from the childhood to do numerous things in order avoid sexual violence? Men always laugh about women going to the bathroom together at bars but it's to have someone accompany you in a building full of drunken, possibly angry and sexually frustrated men. And if you don't do every precaution to avoid sexual violence you were "asking for it". You were on your way home from an evening shift alone? Ugghh everyone KNOWS women can't walk outside alone, it was your own fault!

And being treated "better", you mean being patronized and coddled because you're not considered an equal, adult person? Being told that having a career is "not attractive" to men because powerful women are scary? Everyone ALWAYS focusing on your looks first, talent and personality being secondary? People really need to stop thinking all women want to live the life of a stepford wife lap dog and consider it a bliss.
>>
>And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late or talk to strangers at a bar

just live in a state where you can have a CCW in a bar and keep your head on a swivel

honestly, in court i would imagine that a female involved in a defensive gun use would have a bit of an easier time than the average fella

i replied seriously to bait
>>
It's also funny how they think we must be all 10/10 busty Stacies who can easily score some rich dude. It's like us average/ugg women don't exist.
I'm off men for good.
>>
>>37356696
>sexually frustrated men

It's your fault they're frustrated, you dumb sack of shit. Have some consequences now.
>>
>>37356696
This may sound surprising, but I was legitimately moved by your post and it made me reconsider some of my opinions. I have given your predicament a fair bit of contemplation, and fortuitously it appears that a solution, ever so readily apparent to any impartial observer, has revealed itself. You need to produce a digitally encoded copy of an image that was at one point observable to the photo-sensitive element matrix in your personal assitant device or alternately, specifically designed camera obscura, such that the focal point of the lens stack was located in close proximity to your bosom. Preferably not covered by any articles of clothing or otherwise. Upon producing this virtual reflection of the aforementioned sight, I would implore you to publish it on this here cantonese irrigation digging experts' monthly bulletin.

Failure to meet the prescribed course of action is quite obviously grounds for immediately vacating these premises never to return
>>
>>37356775
this is now fembot thread. post dick.
>>
>>37356696
So don't go to bars, and don't run around at night, retard.
>>
>>37356751
I'm a 1/10 fat neckbeard and I am 100% certain I could make a rich guy fall in love with me using only my charm/personality and fake pictures of an average girl
>>
>>37356696
So you may be able to get a rich guy to provide for your every whim, but it might not work out?
Having this additional option is truly a disadvantage.

Men are more likely to experience any violent crime but rape.

Being treated like a princess and coddled unconditionally is a net positive, regardless of others motives for doing so.
>>
>>37356843
>charm and personality
yes, you are a 1/10 fat neckbeard who has no idea how rich Chad dicks work
>>
The way to be the best woman you can be: look your best and only take one dick in your life.
Not saying this is easy, and some might say it's boring but most girls want to live like this anyway.
>>
How are you going to complain here that you're the underprivileged group? How dare you.
>>
File: 1398657732153.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1398657732153.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>37356696
>And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late or talk to strangers at a bar and always put myself in danger this way, I might get raped and killed.

The fact that your think this is a women only issue shows how privilege you truly are.

Welcome to life, faggot. Where going outside increases your chances of getting killed for everyone.
>>
>>37356888
>>37356938
>>37356808
>>37356751
Tits or fucking kill yourselves. I hope Trump executes all fat women.
>>
>>37356696
mean while women happly dictate what it is to be a man in order to shame me.

Feminists tell me Im scum of the earth and a born rapist for being male the list goes on

please continue to whine about how people assume shit about women

on a side note why are women massive racist and so race obessed
>>
>>37356751
The only thing you have to do is not be fat to get a financially-secure guy, sans any physical deformities.

Seriously, stop stuffing your face with McDonalds.
>>
You have all the tools to work and provide for yourselves, just like men do, that's male privilege.

Those big guys that scare you because they're huge and work out while you're tiny and frail is just based on the individual and privileges obtained from working out.

You can carry a gun and be trained in its use just like men do to protect yourself.

Everything you're describing has nothing to do with "male privilege".
>>
>>37356999
I'll love you if you're black and cute, so long as you have a nice personality.
>>
>>37356696
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE DEPENDENT ON SOMEONE ELSE. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK, LIVE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AS A MAN DOES
>>
>>37357016
See, the fact that guys say "put on makeup and don't eat so much!!!" shows how fucking ignorant and entitled they are. The fact that they're fat themselves, that men are the fatter gender, that it must not be that easy since the majority of people are fat period, never even crosses their minds. The fact that make up, skin, and hair care consume a lot of time and money, that deal with it sucks and is tedious, that many women don't even like doing it but feel obligated to, never crosses their minds. They don't have to do half of what women do, but they're convinced that it's so easy and doesn't really count as work because nothing women do ever really counts.
>>
>>37356751
The problem i have is that all the ugg/average girls still act like i don't exist. In all honesty my anxiety stops me from talking to most people but women in general scare the shit out of me. I'm always worried they'll think badly of me or judge me poorly. So i don't even try. But looks don't matter to all of us.
>>
>>37357096
>shows how fucking ignorant and entitled they are. The fact that they're fat themselves,
mfw reading this as a /fit/ guy who goes to the gym 4-5 times a week
>>
Men are the same but can't marry a rich husband.

Checkmate.
>>
>>37357096
Who cares? They don't expect to be provided a high standard of living just for existing.
>>
>>37357096
>See, the fact that guys say "put on makeup and don't eat so much!!!" shows how fucking ignorant
How is that ignorant when it's the truth? When I go out clubbing or bar hopping, every halfway decent looking girl has tons of betas flirting with them. The fact that you think only Stacys can get well off men is incredibly off base. Hell, I'm pretty solid financially and would easily go for a 6/10 or possibly even a 5/10.

It's not our fault you're fat and undesirable.
>>
>>37356696

Meh, it may suck being a woman but being a loser male is even worse.
>>
kek, a woman thinks she has it rough.
I'll maybe read your post ironically, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>37357125
How they suppose to act like you exist if you don't even try to make your presence known?
Girls like boldness
>>
>>37357198
So what, you've got a job and so you'll go for an above average woman, POSSIBLY EVEN an average one?

Well consider me corrected!
>>
>>37357291
I understand that they like "boldness" but I never know what to say. I have no idea how I come off to them either. It's very difficult to even make eye contact because i dont want to seem "creepy" to them.
>>
>>37356696

Women are continually coddled by society, yet any time they want to play victim or claim to be victims of oppression, this is accepted unconditionally.

I am expected to show you deferment at all times... except for the times when you unilaterally decide it's chauvinistic.

Never in the history of Earth has there been a group of people with more liberty to do absolutely whatever they fuck they want all day every day yet *still* complain and *still* petition everyone for special treatment constantly.

You're not even expected to show initiative in pursuing the men you've all decided aren't allowed to speak.

Please fuck entirely off, you stupid fucking whore.
>>
>>37356751
>It's like us average/ugg women don't exist.

>>37357384
>so you'll go for an above average woman, POSSIBLY EVEN an average one?
>Well consider me corrected!

Is it even worth arguing with women, anymore?
>>
>>37356696
I would have sympathy for you and other women, I truly would, if you had any control over your nature. But the reality is that women complain about rape but defend muslim immigration, complain about "toxic masculinity" but end up dating the most masculine, dominant, arrogant, overconfident douchebag around, complain about "objectification" but dress like prostitutes, sleep around and do the most disgusting sexual acts for Chad.

This new trend of hate for "nice guys", this philosophy of "you're not actually a nice guy", this whole movement which is supposed to be a defence against TRUE claims that ALL women reject good men for "bad boys", but in reality is only another thing which exposes the utter contempt and vicious hatred and despisal that women have for normal men, this is too much. Fuck you. Elliot was 100% right, women always go for the most aggresive, strong male around, like animals. Don't talk to me about your personality because at the end of the day your nature is stronger. You say one thing but do the other. Every dating advice every given by a woman is essentialy "how to get friendzoned tutorial".

You probably don't even see this, because, like a typical woman, you lack self awareness. Yes, you reject nice guys and go for bastards. It's only AFTER that you try to rationalize it by attacking the nice guys claming that they're not actually nice (grandted, AFTER they're not as nice because they're hurt and resentful) and you fail to see bad traits of Chad because of your total devotion to him.

My fav is the claim that nice guys are only nice because they want sex. Coupled with your "I'm not only my looks". THEN WHY DOES EVERY WOMAN FALL FOR A GUY THAT EVERYONE EXCEPT HER CAN CLERLY SEE ONLY WANTS TO FUCK HER LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT? Nice guy? Oh I'm not interested in sex, I want a friend, I like nice boys! Chad? Gulp, gulp, cum on my face you big strong alpha male you!

Fuck you.
>>
>>37357291

How are we supposed to be bold if you've all been shrieking in unison for the past 15 fucking years about how it's offensive for men to speak to you without advance written permission?
>>
>>37357016
yes just look at all those rich men with ugly women. they must all be extremely intelligent and able to hold incredible conversations kek
>>
>>37357474
First, you're referencing the top 1% of guys most likely. The ones who wipe their asses with $100 bills. Of course they have 10/10 wives most of the time.

But that doesn't mean that the guy earning $100k a year wouldn't go for an average looking girl.
>>
I'm earning well over $100K and I can't get the time of day from any of you cunts.

My standards are not that high. This generation of women just fucking sucks.

I fully expect you retarded sluts to come knocking my door down when you hit 30, and frankly after the way I've been treated, I'd rather just die alone if the alternative is being the crash-landing for some aging whore.

I say let this entire generation suffer, and then maybe the next one will learn its lesson. Maybe these women with such stupid expectations causing them to turn their backs on their own men will at least warn their nieces about the spoils of being hubristically stupid whores.

Youth doesn't last forever, bitches. Now would be a good time for all of you start getting *really* pissed off at the academic establishment that put all of these self-destructive ideas in your heads.
>>
>>37357768
This. I would be alright with dying sad and alone if it meant the next generation might learn something and be better
>>
As someone who looked incredibly girly and andro in his teens so I was mistaken for female I feel for you OP

Men really are fucking creepy entitled shits with no self awareness
>>
So can I find a qt to date ITT?
>>
you are right op.
but most ppl dont care enough to be empathetic, they choose the easy way out.
>>
File: VPFgdJI.jpg (5KB, 200x193px)
VPFgdJI.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>37357198
you know your replying to bait right
>>
>>37356810
>>37356967
Yeah, okay. You're right, men are just as likely to be raped while doing normal things like being outside. Said no statistic ever.

Christ, you don't even have to believe that women have it worse in life to admit that rape is a shitty thing that happens by far mostly to women. But you can't even do that, can you? It's that important to you that you have it worse than all women everywhere at all times, hm? You whiny fucking cunts.
>>
>>37359493

Nobody in the history of the planet has had it easier than women in the United States of America.

You cannot, in good faith, contest this *fact*. It is you who lacks empathy.
>>
>>37359540
Dude, are you retarded? It's literally one problem that women face that men do not. This is statistical reality. I said literally nothing about empathy.

The fact that you can't even admit that there is ONE FUCKING HORRIBLE THING you're vanishingly unlikely to ever experience exists is revealing, though
>>
>>37357429
No, it's pointless, the IQ gap and history proves this point.
>>
>>37359629

I'll "admit" that women are more likely to be raped if you admit that pointing it out in this manner is an absurd deflection from the fact that women are given *all the cards* in every other aspect of life.

> It's literally one problem

You said it.
>>
File: 1482991675048.jpg (37KB, 572x417px) Image search: [Google]
1482991675048.jpg
37KB, 572x417px
ill bite.

this post really shows how brainwashed woman are.
listen, there are no rapists out there, there are no sexuals predators, no man is gonna tie you up and starve you in some basement. its just a lie propagated by the media to divide the sexes.
you never see them talking about how woman can defend themselves, never. this is has gotten into unprecedented levels of projection and manhating.
you can defend yourself in 2017, you can equip yourself like that nigga blade that kills vampires. please stop harping about security and rape, i don't want to hear that shit anymore
>>
>BBBBBBBut men only care about women's looks

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe that's all you have?
>>
>Everyone ALWAYS focusing on your looks first, talent and personality being secondary?

to be honest woman are perfectly happy with how looks affects their livelihood. i never seen a pretty woman that is dressed up with rags unless shes a hipster.
the better looking a woman is, the more men will pump money into her existence
>>
>>37356696
as a fembot, preach!
>>
>>37357429
>two robots have differing opinions
>FUNNY WE'RE NOT ALL ONE GUY HUH
>two women have differing opinions
>WOMEN CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MIND

You're a legit retard.
>>
I've heard from femanons who make a decent living SELLING THEIR BREASK MILK ONLINE.

I've heard from femanons who supplement their income by SELLING THEIR USED PANTIES.

I've heard from femanons who don't need a real job because THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOPLESS ON WEBCAM.
>>
>>37356696
it's a privilege cause women have the option of that, but also have all the opportunities of men, despite any biological differences between the sexes.
>>
>>37356696
As a man, where can I go to have women begging to be my gf and/or have sex with me despite me being an overweight loser?
>>
why do you have to go to bars. you act like you have to. i was mugged walking home one day from my university classes because it ran long. i was just trying to get an education. anytime you go outside you run the risk of dealing with scum humans no matter the gender.
>>
So because women have an increased chance of being raped at night when traveling alone this complete negates every other advantage they hold over men in life, lol.

>15% of women have had sex with their superior and 37% have been promoted because of it

>women can literally use SOLEY their bodies to gain popularity and income.

>Bias in sexual and civil cases is always in the woman's favor

>Society has deemed violence against woman that would normally be used against a man similarly as punishable by law and effectively social suicide

>But they have a higher chance of getting raped so none of that matters it's all fair xd xp

Kys OP
>>
>>37361730
>Implying both posts weren't yours

Let me guess, you were just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
Hey guys, radical idea:
Could it be that both genders have it hard in various areas, and that generally beautiful people of both genders have an easy ride in life? That literally everyone is both advantaged and disadvantaged by their gender?
>>
File: 000000000008.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
000000000008.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
modern American women are just...idk, disappointing. weak, prude, selfish, slutty,rude, inconsiderate. they think WAY to highly of themselves, and mostly just think men are trash. almost 0% of women work as hard as the average man.
fucking winny ass women complain about thieir lives and just want some dude to fix it for them.
>HURRRR IM UNHAPPY
>ITS ALL MENS FAULT
>NEED MEN TO FIX MY WOMEN LIFE
fuck off and die please
>>
Eh, I understand that being a woman does get me some privileges. People are generally nice to me in public because I'm non threatening. Nobody thinks I'm a pedophile if I smile at a kid. People are willing to help me if I'm struggling with something. The world feels like a kind place, at least during the daytime and in well-proud populated areas.

The down side of this is that I don't have a lot of freedom of movement. Because I'm not a threat, I'm a target. I don't feel safe walking alone at night or in new places. I don't go to bars or go out to clubs or anything, but I do work late and go visit my mom in the next state over, and sometimes I have to walk around when it's dark. Men feel entitled to my time and my attention, and there have been times when dudes have followed me or tried to grab me and I've felt really unsafe. I'm always afraid of getting raped and it sucks.
>>
Yeah, what you robots don't understand that being able to find men to fuck easily doesn't mean it's easy to find someone who respects and loves you. Most of the men who'll fuck anything that moves are not partner material.
Additionally we're constantly treated like children, condescended to etc. like we're not adults that are capable of living our own lives and making our own decisions. Being told we 'don't know what we want', that you're a whore for not wanting to sleep with a man and a slut for sleeping with him.
Having to make the choice between a career and a family, like no men have to, having to worry at night.
And heaven forbid you actually want to be successful and self sufficient. Good luck finding a man who'd actually support you, or even just not pile all the domestic work on you.
>>
File: grimes.jpg (91KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
91KB, 720x900px
>>37356696
Why is she so perfect, lads?
Serious question, this level of perfection shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>37362075
I agree with that. But I do think we need to work to break down barriers for both genders. We need to normalize men caring for children and being the stay at home parent. We need to normalize women being unattractive and having high profile careers. Everyone should have the ability to do what they want with their lives, within reason/while not hurting others, and not have society shit on them for it.

I'd be pro-MRA if they focused more on gender equality for men and less on "all women are whores". Which is the same reason I steer clear of radical feminism.
>>
>>37359629
>literally one problem

And the truth comes out, go back to having the good life, roastie
>>
>>37356696
Honestly I was with you for most of the post but you're making out a lot of issues to be female only issues. Men are more often the victims of violent crime outside of rape (not counting prisons). You are able to to have a career the same as any man, but if you feel it's wrong to force women to be the perfect ideal as told by men then is the reverse not also true? Additionally women consistently vote against their own self interests in the long term. They vote for bigger governments that hand out more welfare and relax immigration laws that allow importation of uneducated 3rd world criminals. Not that I think women shouldn't have the vote, just that voting age in general should be raised to 25.
>>
>>37362885

Raise it to 35 if that's the problem you're trying to solve imo.
>>
File: 1490214344327.jpg (47KB, 409x409px)
1490214344327.jpg
47KB, 409x409px
See boys, this is the tactic of the roastie scum. Emotional, full bombardment with no substance to back up claim. In real life you would be bombarded so fat you are left no opportunity to refute but since this is the internet we can break everything down right here.

>Honestly only people who haven't experienced the life as a woman can say that it's somehow a "privilege" that you have to be dependent on someone else.
Women easily get diversity hired in white collar positions. Nowadays its easier than ever for a woman to become independent. But they won't be happy. You know why? Women are dependent on an emotional level for companionship. They can't stand being alone, and must always be in contact with a friend/companion. Meanwhile men kill each other just to be more alone. Even roastie introverts are far more social than asocial men.

>Oh yes, what a secure life of living, especially when the society forces the ideal of a woman losing her looks after turning 25
Not our fault you ignored your biological clock. You could blame society for making you need to climb the ladder harder and then wait on marriage. But even then, watching women hit the wall is hilarious to us because we are so damn bitter.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>37356696
Hey pretty wanna show sum dem udders?
>>
i'm an average looking slim girl with a great job (engineer) and ive given up on men. most guys making six figures or more want girls that look like models. then they complain when they get cheated on or their wives are rude and dont cook, clean, etc. they all want girls who are 20 or younger too, and think you're expired by 25.

im glad i have a job and can support myself so i dont need to find a rich husband. so i wont have a family and kids but its fine, not everyone gets those things. kids are overrated anyway and theres nothing wrong with living for myself. maybe i'll adopt anyway.
>>
>>37363102
You've given up on chads. So many of the people here would give anything to date you, but they're not all making six figures so you don't bother.
>>
>>37363137
>>37363137
i wouldnt mind an ugly guy or any other character flaw, i just dont wanna support some guy who will inevitably treat me like shit. i just want a guy who has his own place and car like i do. but guys like that don't want me.

i dont want to have to pay for someone's rent and auto insurance like they are some sort of child...
>>
File: 1494810236821.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1494810236821.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
really makes the water flow
>>
File: 1488430799258.jpg (125KB, 899x889px)
1488430799258.jpg
125KB, 899x889px
>And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late or talk to strangers at a bar and always put myself in danger this way, I might get raped and killed.
Serious question, why do you go out to bars like this? The only logical conclusion i can see from trying to talk to strangers at a bar is you are looking to get fucked by said stranger. If you were looking for a soulmate surely you wouldn't be dumb enough to look in a bar. Bars nowadays are full of either decadent alpha types who might fuck you but will not settle down with you, "bad boy" types who will not settle down with you and often have shady pasttimes, or creepers who pick up women to date rape.
Bars are shit places full of shit people with shit agendas, you have nobody but yourself to blame for feeling obligated to go to them.

> And if you don't do every precaution to avoid sexual violence you were "asking for it"
While i can agree that rape is bad, wearing slutty clothes does lead men on sexually. If they didn't go hard for you they would be called a pussy. Its all a part of the Art of the Chad. "Pick up women aggressively, women love aggressive men. Women love being dominated."

>And being treated "better", you mean being patronized and coddled because you're not considered an equal, adult person?
because women act like children all the damn time. You shits are often so naive and immature it annoys the piss out of me. Honestly the best part of hitting the wall is it grinds some humility and bitterness into you to make you less retarded.

>Being told that having a career is "not attractive" to men because powerful women are scary?
Nobody believes this, most chad men do not fear women even when they are in power. Most would see you as a higher prize.

>People really need to stop thinking all women want to live the life of a stepford wife lap dog and consider it a bliss
Not saying it was that great, but its better than the mess women are living in now.
>>
>>37363137
Regular guys don't exist to girls. There's Chad and then there's sub-human filth. So when she says she's given up on men, she literally means all men, since only Chad can be a man.
>>
>>37363287
Can women be chad?
>>
Let me just just get on my knees while I praise you in the least threaten ring manner possible. Would you like anything else your highness?
>>
>>37356696
I don't get it, I can't go outside at night without the risk of being assaulted either.
>>
>>37356696
>don't have to be cautious
Maybe because we're rekt by other males if we step out of line instead of just getting a dissaproving head shake, and have learned how to defend ourselves. Ever heard of a butch ass female being a rape victim? Didn't think so. Think Rousey trembles in her ugh boots walking to her car? No. Because she wears sturdy boot like shoes and knows how to whoop some ass.
>>
I'm not even sure what to say about this stuff anymore. Internet people tell me that men like me do women a favor by not bothering with them. Alright, fine. But then, these constant articles about "what happened to men these days" come out, and then guys like me get shit on by feminists and traditionalists and regular people for not doing what is expected of us. Do you want us to fuck off, or not? You send two conflicting messages.
It's more obvious these days that there is an entire internet subculture to a)whining about 'men these days' and b) sharing these articles around where they insult male virgins and 'men these days'. The people in this online subculture want non-Chad men to go away but to also keep trying with women and to be visible in society. They want two diametrically opposing things and it's just not possible.
And I still do have to exist on some level in the social world. I read the news and 4chan to get an idea on how people think in the moment. So for me to truly fuck off, I'd have to be as close to a hermit in the woods as possible in the modern sense. I need more money for that.
>>
>>37363316
most high test girls on /fit/ are chad
>>
>>37356696
reminder that men are more likely to be victims of violent crime
>>
>>37363502
You can't generalize people like that. Everyone thinks different
>>
>>37363830

If people don't want to be generalized like that then they shouldn't make such diametrically opposing demands on young men in mass droves like they do. The issue here is that the people involved in these types of conversations think the way I described and that is a problem.
>>
>>37356868
>Being treated like a princess and coddled unconditionally is a net positive

It eats at you more than you would think. If you've ever been in a situation where the people around you pitied you, it's comparable to that. You're talked to with "kid gloves" on, and nothing you do or say is taken particularly seriously. Throw in the fact that this behavior mostly comes from older men trying to fuck you, and it just adds in another layer to the self loathing.

I worked a job where the two male managers treated me this way, and it made me feel completely subhuman. Like I was lesser and needed to be treated accordingly because I couldn't emotionally handle being treated normally. I know none of this will probably be taken seriously, but it really did fuck with me after awhile.
>>
>>37364380
boo fucking hoo ohmygod do you even read what youre typing? shut the absolute fuck up you whiny hag
>>
>>37364380

I'm not trying to lessen or invalidate your problems, but women don't seem to care at all when young Chads make it clear they just want to drain their sack on/in them. If a neckbeard or an old creepy guy or otherwise undesirable male wants to do it, that's terrible, yet you give the young good looking Chads a pass. I know that's life, and guys give women passes all the time, but I feel this must be mentioned. Chad is allowed to feel entitled to your body while the rest of us aren't.
>>
>>37364419
This is about the reaction I expected. I know you guys have your own echo chamber here, but thought I'd try to shed some light on the topic anyway.
>>
>>37364453
>but women don't seem to care at all when young Chads make it clear they just want to drain their sack on/in them

Yeah, there are totally women out there who just want to fuck. Having sex isn't granting someone permission to "drain their sack" in them, the women enjoy it too, and if they're going to fuck around randomly it makes perfect sense that they're going to choose someone based on looks or initial charm if they're available.

But not all women are club sluts just trying to hook up. And I only have anecdotal evidence here, but I've never met a woman who enjoyed an entitled attitude when it came to sex. That type of shit is usually scary, especially if the dude comes off as the "I always get what I want" type.
>>
>>37364380
You know whats worse than being thought of as lesser and being coddled for it? Being thought of as lesser and being reminded of it in a condescending spiteful manner (i.e. what most men experience).
The fact that you women think that every man is always treated as an equal and with percieved gravitas shows how little of a shit you give about the average guy.
>>
>>37364609

>Yeah, there are totally women out there who just want to fuck. Having sex isn't granting someone permission to "drain their sack" in them, the women enjoy it too, and if they're going to fuck around randomly it makes perfect sense that they're going to choose someone based on looks or initial charm if they're available.

>But not all women are club sluts just trying to hook up. And I only have anecdotal evidence here, but I've never met a woman who enjoyed an entitled attitude when it came to sex. That type of shit is usually scary, especially if the dude comes off as the "I always get what I want" type.

The first paragraph you try to justify it, the second one you go on the defensive. You just admitted I was right. My point is that it's annoying to men when you let young Chads feel so entitled to sex (and yes they DO feel this way, you just ignore it because you like cool good looking guys) and you criticize non-Chad men for feeling the exact same way Chad feels. As for not all women being club sluts, I'm sure not all are, but enough are to warrant women being criticized as a whole for it. Just like women out there feel men are so bad more or less that we all deserve to be criticized for something not all of us do.
>>
>>37356696
>And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late

How massive of an ego must you have to believe that you're so infatuating that the entire population of males on earth (3+ billion people) is going to risk losing their job, their family, getting massive court fees and going to jail just to have sex with you one time?
>>
>>37364743
I'm trying to explain the existence of the stereotype, but it is not applicable to most social situations outside of bars or clubs that have girls willing to fuck strangers.

I can only speak about my experiences and people I've known, so maybe you've had different ones. But the vast vaaaast majority of women I've known aren't out having one night stands with Chads.

The situation usually determines the outcome in my experience. Are you an ugly guy randomly hitting on women at bars? You'll probably have a hard time, that's true. Are you an uglier guy putting yourself in social situations where you can build a relationship gradually? The outcome is up in the air depending on how you handle it.
>>
>>37356696
Literally all you have to do is play with your pussy on cam and your rent is paid. Stfu roastie.

And yes, I'm aware that this is bait, but this is for all roasties.
>>
>>37364998

>I'm trying to explain the existence of the stereotype, but it is not applicable to most social situations outside of bars or clubs that have girls willing to fuck strangers.
>I can only speak about my experiences and people I've known, so maybe you've had different ones. But the vast vaaaast majority of women I've known aren't out having one night stands with Chads.

I've seen Chads outside of bars and clubs approach women in a "I feel entitled to sex" type of way and they get away with it. Women just let Chad do whatever he wants. It doesn't bother me, what bothers me is people denying that's true.

>The situation usually determines the outcome in my experience. Are you an ugly guy randomly hitting on women at bars? You'll probably have a hard time, that's true. Are you an uglier guy putting yourself in social situations where you can build a relationship gradually? The outcome is up in the air depending on how you handle it.

Yeah, exactly, and again, you're proving my point. Chad can feel as entitled as he wants, he gets away with it. Other men have to struggle and they have nowhere near an easy time, and that is where a lot of the resentment comes from. I also disagree that a lot of women aren't having one night stands with Chads. I know it's cool now to act prude and traditional in western society since women pushed the betas too far and they got pissed off. But I simply cannot deny everything I've seen online and offline about how women slut themselves out for Chad. The people saying it's a small minority are trying to adapt to the new trend of being some phony prude and it's all an act.
>>
>>37364730
No one said all men are treated equal. They said being coddled for being a woman was a good thing, I merely said why it has not been good for me personally.

I've also been on the other side of being thought of as lesser and being reminded of it cruelly. Each option sucks in different ways.

You've made this completely baseless assumption about what I think men go through all because I shared my personal experience with something only tangentially related. You'll only drive yourself crazy doing shit like that.
>>
>>37365130
This. My gf is a cam girl, and I just laughs at these lonely faggots that pay her rent and utilities and shit just to beat their dick to her over a computer screen.

I feel like a partial NEET. I still have a job but I get to keep my money.
>>
>>37365132
>Women just let Chad do whatever he wants
Women willing to have one night stands with strangers, which like I've said, in my experience are the minority.

I honestly have no idea what you're on about with the whole "pretending" to be prude and traditional trend thing. If anything, I thought the consensus was that the younger generation truly is having less sex than previous generations. Maybe I'm just too old to see it, but I don't know many women who would be okay with fucking some random guy.
>>
>>37365445

>Women willing to have one night stands with strangers, which like I've said, in my experience are the minority.
>I honestly have no idea what you're on about with the whole "pretending" to be prude and traditional trend thing. If anything, I thought the consensus was that the younger generation truly is having less sex than previous generations. Maybe I'm just too old to see it, but I don't know many women who would be okay with fucking some random guy.

It's the "in" thing right now to pretend to be prude and traditional, and women follow this path due to their social awareness. Trump, the "alt right", the resurgence of "traditional values" means conversations like these change. 2 years ago, you'd have a slut unapologetically admitting how she's a slut and calling everyone that argues with her a virgin. Now, it's the trendy thing to act as though you are proper and moral and decent. Your talking points reflect that. The same people who go on about how they and everyone else these days are moral and decent and prude are the same ones calling guys neckbeard virgins and so on and so forth. As for the younger generation having less sex, I've seen no actual data to support that, just articles whining about millennials not banging enough as a general theme. Repost.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.