[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about old people? Personally they disgust me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1496018502438.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496018502438.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
What do you think about old people? Personally they disgust me because of their smell and their weird behavior creeps me out (most old people are pretty slow mentally because of their brains slowly dying). I don't really have anything against them but they do get on my nerves when they're always in the goddamn way. Apparently old people are supposed to be wise and experienced with life which is weird because I've only met about 2 old people in my life that I found interesting and that I wanted to talk to. Every old person in my family is basically a normie except slower. How about you?

pic related
>>
>>37355276
They smell like piss and always look like they're chewing something
>>
there are some cases of chill old people
but most i see in public really are disgusting
>>
>>37355341
Welcome to your future
Not me, I'm going to have a robot body!
>>
>>37355276

Yeah, some of them are cool if they're genuinely experienced and well knowledgeable, but too many of them obviously led dull boring normie lives and the "wisdom" they spout is outdated as hell ("What do you mean you can't get a job? Just ask for the manager and give him a firm handshake lol").
>>
Haha ikr I will totally shoot myself when my health starts to fail and I get ugly because my joyless existence has lasted so long. Oh wait.
>>
It's going to become a bigger problem as we get older. In the west, a larger percentage of the population is going to be over 70 and retired.

The younger generation isn't large enough to support the elderly. We will have to import people from the third world to support and look after the elderly.

Dementia is going to be the number one problem economically.

It's either that or we just agree that everyone has to end their life once they start showing signs of dementia.
>>
What the fuck is going on in that pic?

l
>>
>>37355276
that s why i m planning to an hero before i m too old
>>
>>37355440
It's just typical old people man.
>>
>>37355276

Old people are just like anyone else, a vast majority are selfish assholes or retards. The only difference is most old people seem to think that age somehow makes their shitty opinions and behavior valid, as opposed to younger people who at the very least may not feel proud of being an dumb sack of shit.
>>
File: spooker.jpg (69KB, 486x960px) Image search: [Google]
spooker.jpg
69KB, 486x960px
Boomers made the future worse for their children and we were raised/are being raised in the repercussions of the turmoil they have created. They're all entitled assholes who got it easy as fuck in life being able to raise a family off of a single manual labor job in a steel mill because of the outstanding economy their parents created and instead of further improving upon it they decided to be a bunch of brave rebellious youngsters and advocate for no more wars (except for Israel's oy vey), the legalization and normalization of drugs, and the allowance of foreign immigrants into the country because they mow lawns for cheap. I fucking hate boomers so goddamn much. Greatest generation was pretty GOAT but the only ones that are currently alive are the sniveling ratlike cowards that lie and schemed their entire lives so that they could turn the hard times that their former comrades had to endure into an elaborate feel bad scheme to line their pockets. Fuck old people, they may seem nice but that's all a pity scheme. They're all smelly, don't know how to cook for shit, and are unbelievably stupid
>>
We're leaving with our grandparents and let me tell you it's the dumbest decision my mother ever made.
My grandmother literally ruined my life by overfeeding me when I was a kid, I must have gained like 10 kilos while I was still in elementary school. I never recovered, even though I'm /fit/ nowadays.
They were always raining on our parade because they were old and tired and speaking of dying everyday.
20 years later they're just fine, but overfeeding and forcing to drink in the morning is the only way to show affection they know. The fun part is my mother is also starting to get old and tired. I just want out of this toxic shithole. I'm 25 yet I've felt like I'm old and tired of life since I was like 17. I don't even want to get into relationships because all I've seen is hell that happens after a couple of decades. I just want to get away from this all.
>>
File: 1429591637640.png (741KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1429591637640.png
741KB, 1688x518px
>>37355479
This, I live in the city so I meet a lot of 'stimulated' old people, and it doesnt matter if they're slow or smelly or quick-witted and clean, they're all selfish cunts with short tempers and no respect for hard working young people. To them if you're not licking their shoes you're a lazy young person. As if they were hard working doing LSD and smoking weed at Harvard. Old people 60+ piss me off, my dad was a boomer and let me tell you, fuck those fucking smug assholes.
>>
File: why.jpg (21KB, 146x461px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
21KB, 146x461px
Why do old people always have their mouth open?

This is my grandpa. It's disgusting and I can see his wet tongue ever time I look at him from the front.
>>
>>37355616
Why the fuck are some old people so miserable even when there are a million fun things to do that don't require physical strength? If I made it to that age I'd just game, smoke weed, take psychedelics and bang hookers if my budget allowed it.
>>
Some shitty nursing home 'care' assistant taking Snapchat of senile elderly patients. I never want to end up in a place like that
>>
>>37355477
most young people are quite vocal and proud of being retarded sacks of shit too
>>
>Could never invite anyone over because grandparents were always there
>Grandpa always had to say some edgy shit to scare everyone away
>Grandma always cooked some shitty meals that gave me food poisoning or diarrhea
>They just drink, eat, watch TV and are a bother whole day
And let me tell you the cringiest shit I see on /r9k/ doesn't hold a handle to stupid shit my grandma watches. All day, everyday, for 30 years.
>Normies have grandparents that buy them stuff, gift them cars, have a camper and travel the world with them
>Mine just don't respect my diet and talk shit behind my back.
>>
>>37355751

Because old people don't like embracing new things. Remember the next time you say new music sucks you are becoming one.
>>
File: 1464964583140810.jpg (239KB, 837x837px) Image search: [Google]
1464964583140810.jpg
239KB, 837x837px
>>37355477
There's this meme that old people are wise.
When in reality most of them were too dumb and lazy to adapt to technology and times decades ago, never mind today.
>tfw grandma gives me the talk about finding a job and a wife
>>
>>37355840
I used to say that when I was a 14 year old metalfag who wanted to feel superior to the normies in my school. I don't think I would say that anymore because it's an extremely small minded statement.
>>
File: normies.png (295KB, 481x465px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
295KB, 481x465px
I've been muted twice for unoriginal

Why are textless posts not allowed? you could post an original image without text. Though my image isn't original
>>
>>37355428
>We will have to import people from the third world to support and look after the elderly.
That's actually what the Japanese are doing right now with Flip nurses.

>>37355851
If a person stays active and finds things to do when they're older they are usually okay. I've met some great retired teachers and musicians that are in their seventies and in great health because they still perform or do a lot of physical activity. They're the types that actually use smart phones and computers whereas my fifty-something parents can't even create an email.
>>
File: 1495825192500.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495825192500.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>37355751
I used to think like that, but I start to think life is just a fucking joke and works like that:
>Time
>Needs
>Money
Pick two.
They're just afraid of doing anything, we live literally next to a beautiful forest yet they haven't gone on a walk for a good part of the decade, two maybe. At some point their brains must have become reliant on TV just like I rely on /r9k/. Fucking buy a camper like those german tourists you sad sacks of shits, LET ME FUCKING INVITE SOMEONE OVER. Well, too late for that now, I don't have anyone left anymore, maybe for the best. The only life worth living nowadays is a life of a trust fund babby. Whatever you do, you have a lifeline behind your back, much unlike us, who have to do our best or get kicked off the ride and expected to lay down and die.
>>
>>37355783

There's a difference between being a young retard spouting Trump memes and their granddad explaining that Trump is amazing because he's seen 6 presidents and that gives him some sort of credibility.
>>
>>37355951
>If a person stays active and finds things to do when they're older they are usually okay. I've met some great retired teachers and musicians that are in their seventies and in great health because they still perform or do a lot of physical activity. They're the types that actually use smart phones and computers whereas my fifty-something parents can't even create an email.
That's my only hope, I probably won't ever start a family or even trust anyone to look after me in case something happens, so I hope to stay independant. The day I have to rely on someone nursing me is the day I consider suicide for real.
>>
>>37355276
I'm not bothered. Lots of people hate each other and me for different reasons, I sometimes get annoyed by people but I distract myself with something else if it is irrelevant and pointless to get worked up over. I have enough problems as it is.
>>
>>37355276
I have some dislike towards my grandfather so there's that, and I do hate most old people
>>
>>37356048

As long as you are open to new things you'll be fine anon.
>>
Truth is normies are so fucking boring they don't even know what to do with their free time so their brain starts to rot. Any person that isn't a retard would have a grand old time as an old person. I'd try all the Fucking psychedelics in the world and read alot of books.
>>
>>37356224
I'm already a grumpy fuck when it comes to Let's Plays, music and gay shit like clothes worship.
I don't give a fuck about your New Balance or Airmax or whatever the fuck, only niggers care about shoes because they're still novelty to them.
>>
File: 1490606897565.png (184KB, 2298x2106px) Image search: [Google]
1490606897565.png
184KB, 2298x2106px
They're really fucking sad to be honest my family. I don't know even know if I want to get old..
>>
>>37355276
>I've only met about 2 old people in my life that I found interesting and that I wanted to talk to.

This is my biggest fear about getting old. Ending up in some kind of senior home, and all the other residents are old people who bore me into a coma every time they talk to me.
>>
i work support for a cable tv company

i get calls all day by 65+ people who are on the wrong hdmi channel and keep crying about their tv saying no signal

i try to tell them that we need to find the source button on their remote and they start crying and demand someone coming over for free to fix it

it is horrible and old people are fucking retards who need to fucking die already

yes i can see that being 60 yo is nice if youre rich and healthy but jesus christ actually being 70 just because of being 70 while being piss poor and living for shitty tv channels and the hope of someone from your family calling you

just god fucking damn it kill yourself
>>
>>37356478
To this day my grandmother hasn't learnt to use their recorder. She calls my brother for the dumbest shit all of the time. I admit I had a hard time shifting into my first smartphone, mostly because I was unfamiliar with how much they rely on internet connection, but for fuck's sake, it's like they force themselves to not even get curious about this shit. You can spend half of your damn life away in front of the black shitbox and not know the reason why they put more than 5 buttons on the remote.
Pains me because my mother is slowly starting to be this way, she never reads pop-ups or even instructions in the e-mail. She tries to make up for it by cooking. But at this point I don't even care quality of food I eat. I survived on a oatmeal only for two weeks and I still liked the taste of it the next morning.
I just need to move away from all those fucking people.
>>
>>37355276
Not all old people are like that, the more active someone was in life the better they'll age. People who spend their time exercising or socializing and thinking about things age better than the people who decided to spend their adult lives in front of a tv screen.

>tl;dr we'll grow up into disgusting slow old people while Chad continues to pull that prime teen pussy while dispensing elderly wisdom
>>
>>37356478
That's nothing. My gramps can't read or speak english. Try teaching that to use anything.
>>
>>37356478

I bet those old fucks would be able to tell you everything wrong with the world and how no one knows how to raise children anymore.

It's fucking infuriating dealing with old people in any professional capacity. It's not just technology, it's literally anything.

>This meal has too much food with it, can I have less and pay less?
>This SODA POP is too small, back in my day when I paid a nickle for a sodapop they gave me an entire bathtub full of it.
>What do you mean this entire pie isn't a dollar, it's above the shelf tag that says a dollar.
>I don't know how to put gas in my car, that little negro always did it for me at the gas station.
>Area code? I never needed to use an area code before in my life why would I give you it?
>I need my engine on my new car greased.
>What do you mean what kind of coffee do I want? I JUST WANT A COFFEE

I've never had an interaction with an old fuck that needed help that didn't turn into a fucking ordeal. Even when you get the occasional really nice one it always turns into a pain in the ass.
>>
>>37355276
I REALLY hope that I die before i get old.
>>
>>37355276

I hope you realize that 50-60 years ago,m those same people were complaining about the "old people" of their time and how ignorant they were, and 50 years from now you will be one of these "burdensome" old people that the grandkids of today's normies complain abut and laugh at all the time.

Folks in their 70s now were the ones who brought Rock n Roll into the culture, from all of that sappy Frank Sinatra stuff that was popular before then.
>>
>>37357852

Not all old people are pieces of shit anon, just most. These types of discussions have some level of merit. Maybe if you discuss why old people can be insufferable maybe you can avoid the same fate.

Like bathing more than once a week, wearing some fucking deodorant, or not thinking that simple new things are completely beyond your understanding.
>>
Hate them

most of them backwards racist fucks too and their "knowledge" is spouting shit that was relevant maybe 30 years ago. also the random old guy you meet are also creepy and sexual predatory

>Grey hair is a sign of old age, not wisdom. - Confucius
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.