[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been NEET since 2005 and I've run out of things to keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1370308720638.jpg (10KB, 272x246px) Image search: [Google]
1370308720638.jpg
10KB, 272x246px
Been NEET since 2005 and I've run out of things to keep myself occupied with. I'm horribly bored and have no hobbies or interests.
>>
>>37354230
Start posting your NEET dinners on here. I wanna see them. I love seeing how poor people live.
>>
File: 1476991128000.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1476991128000.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>37354230
Go outside?
Read books?
Start lifting and getting fit?
Seek enlightenment?
>>
Just get into reading. You have thousands of years worth of reading material from various periods and countries. You couldn't run out of stuff even if you tried.
>>
>>37354230
How have you survived being NEET that long? Do you live with your parents?
>>
>>37354230
>>37354304
this basically tbqhwy family
>>
Been NEET since 2009, i can relate to that...
>>
>>37354329
Been NEET for just about ten years and haven't lived with my mom since I was 17. It's really not hard. I don't get why people have such a hard time believing that.
>>
File: good job.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>37354230
> NEET since 2005
fukkin nice dude
>>
>>37354304
this, been NEET for 3 years feels good
>>
File: DSCN1392.jpg (981KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1392.jpg
981KB, 2272x1704px
>>37354297
I have two cans of vegetable soup a day.
>>
Been NEET for 7.5 months b/c my mom is dying

I've been bored since 2 months. When I used to work, I would HATE dealing with normies and get extreme anxiety and panic attacks on the way to work. Everyone thought I was a weirdo (I am, I've never had a gf and I'm 28). But after a long 9 hour day, I would be exhausted and come home and play video games until bed. On weekends I'd get drunk and play video games basically the whole day. It was always fun.

Now videogames are so fucking boring to me, I can't handle it. I've tried to pick up other hobbies like 3D drafting, reading Scandinavian sagas, going to the gym, cooking, photography and photoediting. But I've quickly become bored of all of those as well. I have all of the time in the world, and no have workplace anxiety but now I just feel empty.

At least before I could fill myself up with anxiety and depression, but now I don't feel anything. I don't know how anyone could NEET for longer than a year. Will I eventually go completely insane and be ok with doing nothing all day every day until death?
>>
>>37354573
Is that really it? How much do you weigh? You should eat cans of sardines or anchovies to keep cost effective and more protein and healthy fats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.