[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mentally disabled >schizophrenic >no money >ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>mentally disabled
>schizophrenic
>no money
>ugly
>addicted to food
>on the verge of being homeless
>no friends
>no man or woman has ever shown desire for me
>no family
>one person I ever loved treated me with cruelty and disregard
>unable to get a job
>unable to drive
>tard wranglers won't let me do anything

how the fuck can people come on here with no problems and expect sympathy from me? kys.
>>
>>37350664
Same situation as you op, but the person who cared about me has been dead for 2 years.
>>
>>37351181
does it also hurt you when """fembots""" come on here and complain about bras and boys?
or when totally average, mentally well people complain about being ugly?
>>
>>37350664
the only thing i envy from you is that you can just kill yourself and no one will mis you
why haven't you done that yet?
>>
>>37350664
do you receive NEETbux though?
>>
>>37351371
I'm going to. I just keep thinking things will get better if i wait "one more day".

>>37351402
$600 a month.
>>
>>37350664
what's being schizo like? do you hear weird shit all the time?
>>
>>37351430
can you get more? Guy I knew was able to buy a house and rent it out for 1 year welfare in UK.
>>
>>37351469
...No, I can't get more unless my rent goes up and if my rent goes up the extra money will just be going towards that. It's pretty brutal. I don't know why people think you can "abuse the system"

>>37351448
yes, I hear weird shit all the time and I see tall cloaked figures walking around and once my bed turned into maltese puppies and I had a jellyfish butler named Elena
>>
>>37351500
>once my bed turned into maltese puppies and I had a jellyfish butler named Elena

damn that's some trippy shit. do these hallucinations scare you or have you become used to them?
>>
>>37351560
it ranges from feeling normal and seeing specters to tripping absolute balls. Usually the former though.

I am 99% used to hallucinations. I brush anything off that seems to be out of the ordinary. If there was a tiger in my home I would be dead.
>>
>>37351500
>>37351582
Do you take meds? Du you do crazy things (like really crazy) or are you cooping?
>>
i felt bad for you until you told me to kms

fuck off, part of it is probably your fault
>>
>>37352202
I agree with you regarding this point.
>>
>>37351500
>has an apartment
>free money
>free apartment
>all of this for life

Fuck off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.