[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone actually take this guys advice? Also, he's only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Aaron-Marino-300x280.jpg (40KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron-Marino-300x280.jpg
40KB, 300x280px
Anyone actually take this guys advice?
Also, he's only 5'6"
>>
>>37349783
mantlet meme need to stop
>>
>>37349783
He never once mentions proof where his grooming and alpha tips gets him pussy. He's just getting money off sad beta cucks
>>
why wouldn't you take his advice? a lot of it is really practical and barebones, like what to wear with slacks, what to get fitted, how should you be dressing when going to clubs.

i subbed because i eventually wanted to start dressing like a grown up man and he has awesome fashion advice, basically.
everything else i don't really pay attention to, it's probably trash.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>37349826
>angry manlet
Acceptance is the first step in healing manlet. Without it, you'll continue to be constantly angry and do stupid shit to compensate for your lack of height.
>>
>>37349857
yes but he's a manlet, he's already been booted out of the gene pool
>>
>>37349783
Did he ever showed what he looked like when he was fat?
>>
>>37349870
Just when you think lanklet virgins can't get more salty, they do just that.
>>
>>37349783
I'm fucking 3 inches shorter than him and weigh 97 lbs. I hate my life
>>
>>37349885
You're on /r9k/. You're out of the gene pool anyway.
>>
This is what a successful business woman wrote about another manlet

>But towards the end of 1981, she began to feel uncomfortable with the unusual set up. On one occasion, she described the moment the billionaire came into her room while she was sleeping to give her a gift.

>'When he saw my face, he whispered: 'Oh, I have the wrong room. Sorry, go back to sleep. Keep the gift.' Before I could respond, he was gone. My heart dropped. He had thought I was another girl.'

CHAD is about money. Not looks. Not personality. Not height. Purely about money.
>>
>>37349905
post pictures of him
origwnwed
>>
>>37349936

I'm 5'7 and remember complaining about my height to my mom a few years ago. Her response really took me off guard:

>Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Women care a lot more about money than they do about looks. That's what really matters.

I expected that kind of answer from /r9k/, but it really caught me off-guard to hear her say it.
>>
>>37350065
She just told you that so you wouldn't kill yourself that night.

Just look at her and you'll see she's a hypocrite
>>
>>37350000
I don't have them. He just keeps saying he used to be super fat but never showed proof
>>
>>37350065
I never liked black women, couldn't even get hard off even the hot ones, but this black girl hit me in the right spots and I'm falling in love. Personality plays a huge part in the game.
>>
>>37350121
> but never showed proof

haahahahahahahahah all those 2.6M subscriber cucks
>>
File: B&W.png (155KB, 524x790px) Image search: [Google]
B&W.png
155KB, 524x790px
>>37350065
Mummy was right. She was like an angel descending to give you advice
>>
>>37350065
She said "looks". Meaning she thinks you're ugly.
>>
>>37349783
I bet when he's on his deathbed he'll look back on his life and regret literally only caring about his looks. What a waste of human intelligence.
>>
Some of his advice videos feel sound enough, like the ones about fashion and things girls like/don't like. What really pisses me off about his videos if about how they seem to always become facial cream ads halfway through
>>
File: 1484803976843.jpg (791KB, 1080x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1484803976843.jpg
791KB, 1080x1359px
>he fell for the fashion meme
>he fell for the confidence meme
>>
>>37350065
Here comes the truth.
They do care about looks (and confidence to some extend but looks>>>confidence). This is what makes women fall for you.
They will date you if you have money, but they'll never "love" you.
Yeah, I know cpt obvious but somehow people still find ways to delude themselves into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>37352695
>women can only fall in love with attractive men
This is somehow more shallow than gold digging.
>>
>>37349783
If you want a boring girlfriend with no character then follow everything this guy says, if not, do your own thing and find a girl that actually likes you for being you.
>>
>>37352743
Same goes for men. Not equally in practice but certainly in principle. Humans are shit. C'est la vie.
>>
>>37352786
>just bee urself
what an original point...
>>
>>37349783
He gives some solid advice and he's a pretty stand up guy. I just lack the motivation to work out and the money to re-invent my self-image.

For robots with either of those things, he's definitely worth your time.
>>
>>37350844
I'm sure he will regret all the pussy he got, and think to himself "/r9k/ was right, I should have stayed in the basement my entire life and whine about being a manlet on a Mongolian cave paintings forum".
>>
>>37352896
It's unoriginal because it's true, all you spergs think you need to act normal when actually acting normal is what's making you seem weird
>>
>>37352252
>have crush on girl from college
>dress nice so i dont come off as a weirdo
>friends tell me to develop more confidence
So now that this stuff is a meme i can go back to wearing zipper hoodies and black jeans and being an insecure faggot
Thanks anon
Guess i will never be happy
>>
>>37349783
He's a fucking sellout man.
The whole point of his youtube channel is to promote shitty products.
>muhhh buy my Tiege Hanley underwears, they're better than any other underwear, they will reduce butt acne I swear!
>>
>>37353295
nigga's gotta make money too. how do you expect a motha fucka to eat?
>>
>>37353295
To be fair, there's no way he'd be able to support his channel on fashion advice alone. Plus he only promotes products that he thinks are worth your time and money.
>>
>>37353311
>>37353325

I can respect that he's trying to get some cash. But everytime he uploads a 7 minute video, 1 minute of it is the intro, 3 minutes include his advice, and the left over 3 minutes is him trying to sell you a product.

He's kinda pushing it dont you think?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.