[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American cops are either domestic terrorists, or the militaristic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: matthew-gibeault.jpg (12KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
matthew-gibeault.jpg
12KB, 300x375px
American cops are either domestic terrorists, or the militaristic nature they've taken violates the Third Amendment of the USA Constitution. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37349590
Nobody cares about your shithole 1st world country.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37349649
Anonymous, you are wrong.
I care.
>>
bumparoni with cheese
>>
File: LUL.jpg (49KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
49KB, 600x906px
>>37349649
>America
>First World

Oh I'm laughing
>>
Most white people are domestic terrorists but they don't want to admit that
>>
>>37349918
The first world is defined as the US and it's allies. The second world is defined as the Soviet Union and it's allies. The third world is defined as not allied with either the US or USSR. So the US is literally the firstest of the first world. Not that it doesn't suck. Fuck the US police State.
>>
>>37349983
And don't you forget it.

Orgiginal
>>
>>37349590
Terrorists use violence and fear against average citizens in order to force their social or political beliefs on them. Police are State sponsored, domestic terrorists.
>>
>>37350048
Which brings me to the Third Amendment. From Wiki: In 1765, the British parliament enacted the first of the QUARTERING ACTS, requiring the American colonies to pay the costs of British soldiers serving in the colonies. After the BOSTON TEA PARTY, the Quartering Act of 1774 was enacted. One of the INTOLERABLE ACTS that pushed the colonies toward revolution, it authorized British troops to be housed wherever necessary, including in private homes. The quartering of troops was cited as one of the colonists' grievances in the United States Declaration of Independence.

I argue that the Third Amendment is a broad protection against state-sponsored domestic terrorism.
>>
>>37350070
The Constitution is a document intending to limit the power of the gov't. It has failed to do that, rendering it useless. The US has laws that violate every amendment in the Constitution. It was an important piece of history, especially as it concerns human societies slow progress away from centralized, monopolistic, government. But at the end of the day it's proven powerless at actually doing what it was written to do, therefore there isn't much reason to site it. You're just kind of saying "hey! the gov't is doing something it shouldn't according to it's own rules!" Yeah, no shit. Destroy the State. Start with the Feds.
>tfw AnCap
>>
>thinking there are rules or there had ever been rules
they headshotted JFK, MLK and Abe, think about that.
if you get a great leader in America, best believe he is getting head shotted.
>>
>>37350275
I want to play that video game
>>
>>37350229
>It was an important piece of history
Nightmare mode: It's the current law of the land in the country with the world's largest military budget.
>Destroy the State.
That is exactly what I intend to do. I believe that the Constitution can be used to dismantle the current system without violence. If that belief is held incorrect in multiple trials, there should be enough evidence to bring to the American public that they no longer have control and that revolution is in order.
>>
>>37350353
The Constitution is a piece of paper. It can't destroy a State. If it had power, we wouldn't be in this mess. Violent revolution will not work either. The idea of the State has to be destroyed. This can only happen through educating the people. If the State is brought down, yet the vast majority of the people still accept statism as a concept, a new State will simply be born.
>>
>>37350446
>The idea of the State has to be destroyed.
That's interesting bantz there. In Common Sense, Thomas Paine argues that a state is necessary because only Heaven is impermeable to vice. Therefore, the replacement for a state is a state with a self-destruct mechanism for when it is overcome by corruption.
How can you maintain a healthy society when people have the tendency to slack off?
>>
File: ancap.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>37350574
So the State is a governing entity that controls a monopoly on the use of force within a specific geographic region. Monopolies are bad, especially when it's a monopoly on force. Like was pointed out earlier, cops are terrorists, but not only that, we are forced to pay them. A better system would be market driven, where different competing security agencies would compete for a subscription fee. Governments could still exist. They just wouldn't be States because they don't control a monopoly in an area. In the old middle east, centuries ago, Christians, Jews, and Muslims all lived peacefully in the same cities. If a Muslim committed a crime against another Muslim, the victim would go to the head Muslim and bitch about it. The head Muslim would listen to each story, determine who is at fault and what the punishment would be, according to that faith. If a Muslim and a Jew had a dispute they would each go to their leader and explain their story. Then the head Jew and head Muslim would meet and work out what should be done and who was at fault. So the concept of poly-centric governance has historical precedent. Now instead of basing the law on religion, it could be based on whatever different dispute resolution companies decide on. You pick the one you like and subscribe to their service. Tying government to geography is archaic. It's time to move past that. You're subject to certain rules because of where you live or where you were born? You have no say in the matter? Bullshit. Google this shit: Voluntaryism, Dispute Resolution Organizations.
>>
>>37350841
>Tying government to geography is archaic.
Okay, THAT'S a cool idea. I've always thought that there are too few presidents for the geographic area.
>>
>>37350841
So, the way to take down the government is to get people to pay you to be the new government?
>>
>>37349918
America is a third world country with some first world states sprinkled through for good measure.
>>
>>37350954
The way to get rid of the State is to pay someone to be a new government. A State is a monopoly, a government isn't necessarily.
>>
>>37349590
>prove me wrong
That's not how debates go, you fag. Take a debates class before trying that jive.
>>
>>37351014
I don't see anybody debating here. GTFO newfag
>>
>>37350954
First you stop paying the State
>>
>>37351027
I wonder where "the State" gets its revenue, and how to disrupt that stream.
http://usafacts.org/
>>
>>37351071
The State is funded through taxation and the printing press. Stop paying taxes, stop using the dollar. Crypto currencies and Agorism. Education comes first. When enough people do these things, the State vanishes.
>>
File: oh jesus.png (232KB, 1772x874px) Image search: [Google]
oh jesus.png
232KB, 1772x874px
>>37351128
How do you fundamentally disrupt income and payroll taxes?
>>
>>37351191
It's not easy because if you don't pay taxes, they kill you. This is also why it is important that it be done. There are several ideas about how. The most important thing is to get enough people on board. That is why I keep stressing education.
http://www.agorism.info/
>>
>>37351191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs&index=1&list=PLx4a2Bu8dI73HZ0HBZkepJsHdnA8WkB45
>>
>>37351283

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fasTSY-dB-s&index=2&list=PLx4a2Bu8dI73HZ0HBZkepJsHdnA8WkB45&t=1s
>>
File: voluntaryism.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
voluntaryism.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>37351303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbYM2EDz40&list=PLx4a2Bu8dI73HZ0HBZkepJsHdnA8WkB45&index=3
>>
>>37351303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKLgP8tnyGo
>>
>>37351512
I'm not about to watch an hour long video. What does it say?
>>
kill all cops tbqh
>>
>>37351585
You can put it in the background or watch it later. I was reminded about how the Saami people manage natural resources.
>>
>>37351637
I'll check it out latter Thx
>>
>>37351618
Violence doesn't work
That's hot though
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.