[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wakey wakey wagecucks! It's your favorite day today: Monday!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1494502779158.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494502779158.png
79KB, 247x246px
Wakey wakey wagecucks! It's your favorite day today: Monday!

Your free time is officially over. Mine never ends. How does it feel to work endless hours from Monday to Friday? How does it feel to know NEETS are superior? *chuckles*

Up up up, wagie. Go on with your day now. And remember: another day, another dollar!
>>
>>37349487
What? How the fuck does It feel to be a worthless piece of shit youbfucking fuck? How the fuck does it feel to be a fucking drain on society how does it feel that every single person you know thinks of you as garbage and would rather see you dead?? Fuck off you scum fuck
>>
>>37349487
Hahah, check out this ragie wagie.

How does it feel lieing behind your cattle cubical? It's too easy to sniff out a fake neet
>>
>>37349487
I'm going to fucking rape your tight virgin ass and make you beg for my cum you disgusting faggot
>>
>>37349517
>wagecuckolds actually delude themselves this way

I make more money in one week than all the money you have made on your work since you started
>>
File: hahahhaa.jpg (11KB, 231x363px) Image search: [Google]
hahahhaa.jpg
11KB, 231x363px
>>37349517
toppest kek ragie wagie got offended. go to work you disgusting slave.
>>
>>37349542
That sounds really hot. Wagies raping NEETs is my new favorite thing. Make him earn his NEETbux, Anon.
>>
>>37349554
>More money in work week than all the money since you started

Ok this is bait, op is terrible at this meme. Move on
>>
>>37349557
Pft! It's the other way around. I'll fuck his tight wagie boipucci with my superior NEET cock and show that cuck a lesson. He needs to be filled to the rim.
>>
>>37349487
but it's a paid holiday
>>
File: 1493867294603.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493867294603.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>37349576
Stupid wagie. That wasn't me. It should be quite evident at this point that all posts I make are completely authentic, original, remarkable, and utterly entertaining. Please do not confuse me for an impostor. I am one of a kind.
>>
File: 1494822701038.jpg (157KB, 635x614px) Image search: [Google]
1494822701038.jpg
157KB, 635x614px
>>37349517
It feels bad. I feel really depressed. I feel i'm going nowhere. I wish I could be sleeping now.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37349487
This is the free time that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends.
Some people started spending it, not knowing what it was.
Now they'll keep just spending it forever just because
>>
>>37350132
Smug wojak dude, it feels like we're friends. I see you post practically every morning in these threads.
>>
>>37350274

It's even better if you leave for like a year. I had completely forgotten about smug wojak when I stopped coming to r9k last year (I would read these wage threads at my call center job while hiding in the bathroom with an anxiety disorder).

My current job lets me just sit around and press a couple of buttons for the first 3 hours, and I got sick of pol and v. So I came back here and it's like my old friends were waiting for me all along. Is this the familiarity and sense of belonging that the normies know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.